Every UFO Thread, Video and Story - EVER- Not real

Writer

PostWed Mar 16, 2011 6:28 am » by Momnesslyness

Jeckk, talk to my mom. She had a tooth out as a child under ether, and "left". She says she saw pretty angels (but didn't describe them physically, she just knew) in a garden with flowers and colors that she cannot describe. She was pretty little at the time. She wanted to see more, but they kept her near her entry point and said she was going back. She woke up to excited and happy people at the dentist's.

She has an eye for floral design which is so "right", don't you know.

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 18, 2011 7:45 pm » by Truthdefender

mediasorcerer wrote:
truthdefender wrote:
gnosticwanderer wrote:I know UFO craft are real because I've seen them, and not just once, four times that are verifiable with witnesses last year (a couple more times alone). Have I seen a real live alien up close- nope. But I do not think the craft I saw were gov't either. Perhaps- gasp! The channellers were right and the ET's wish us no harm, do not want us to destroy our planet, and have no designs on us or this blue orb we call home.
Just check out the plethora of sightings that occured over Japan, don't you think that is weird? Were they helping? I think so... and perhaps they'll help us avert a nuclear disaster.

Channelers are just deceived wack jobs who give themselves over to disincarnate consciousnesses, becoming the mouth-piece for demons. Most are either liars and charlatans, and the real ones are sad, sad stories--propagating the destruction of the soul through contact with these meddling entities and promoting empty spirituality.

jesus was a channeler,and the long line of profits before him too,but its ok for jewish folks to channel but no 1 else?u talkin rubbish,there are genuine people who communicate with angels,in fact we all can if we want,they are here to help us angels get home,whats wrong with that?

:alien51: :D Nobody in the Bible channeled angels my friend. And no one is supposed to either. This contact with angels was not only forbidden, but also prophesied would take place in the last days.

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 18, 2011 7:49 pm » by E6722maj

they're not our saviours, or our destroyers (we're doing that just fine by ourselves).
but they ARE.

whatever

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 18, 2011 8:11 pm » by Epicfailure

Sorry couldn't help but notice the irony and the blatant face palm reaction I had when I read it, lets see if you all can spot it too...

truthdefender wrote:But I think the fact that you and others on this planet are looking for saviours from the skies in the form of interplanetary or hyper-dimensional beings is terrifying.

truthdefender wrote:I think that this is what Jesus meant when He said He came to set the captives free!

hyper-dimensional being = an invisible (no physical evidence that he existed at all) sky jew. (died, resurrected, spirit / zombie = Hyper / inter-Dimensional)

Interplanetary beings = what the church now says that "GOD" created (after many discoveries from "science" that life on other planets could exist.) allegedly Jesus is coming back from an interplanetary place right? ohhh nope, that is the kingdom of heaven and it is somehow exempt from that type of category...... :roll:

please don't contradict your statements, but that is prevalent in religious folks when trying to address why they should believe in rational critical thought in regards to belief in science when it contradicts their very moral fiber of "belief"

want to know what I think is scary?

that you believe an archaic unprovable fable about monsters with devil horns, that the center of the earth is actually a place for sinners, that you think somewhere in the sky there is this invisible empire of winged naked men and women with golden gates, that the world was founded on incest and rape, that a woman was made from a spare rib, that the first humans lived for hundreds of years not hundred (without modern medicine) and that all of those things listed are something that have never been proven, or replicated, or even theorized to be even possible with mathematics or simple observation...

that IS SCARY!

also I don't mean any offense either, if your true purpose was not to offend by coming off self righteous.

and BS, Jesus was a channel-er, he channeled the words and voice of his father to tell to the people(in his storybooks at least), so why don't you try telling the truth in your statements too.

Initiate

PostFri Mar 18, 2011 11:21 pm » by Rockapocalypse

epicfailure wrote:Sorry couldn't help but notice the irony and the blatant face palm reaction I had when I read it, lets see if you all can spot it too...

truthdefender wrote:But I think the fact that you and others on this planet are looking for saviours from the skies in the form of interplanetary or hyper-dimensional beings is terrifying.

WELL SAID. :cheers: :clapper: :banana:

truthdefender wrote:I think that this is what Jesus meant when He said He came to set the captives free!

hyper-dimensional being = an invisible (no physical evidence that he existed at all) sky jew. (died, resurrected, spirit / zombie = Hyper / inter-Dimensional)

Interplanetary beings = what the church now says that "GOD" created (after many discoveries from "science" that life on other planets could exist.) allegedly Jesus is coming back from an interplanetary place right? ohhh nope, that is the kingdom of heaven and it is somehow exempt from that type of category...... :roll:

please don't contradict your statements, but that is prevalent in religious folks when trying to address why they should believe in rational critical thought in regards to belief in science when it contradicts their very moral fiber of "belief"

want to know what I think is scary?

that you believe an archaic unprovable fable about monsters with devil horns, that the center of the earth is actually a place for sinners, that you think somewhere in the sky there is this invisible empire of winged naked men and women with golden gates, that the world was founded on incest and rape, that a woman was made from a spare rib, that the first humans lived for hundreds of years not hundred (without modern medicine) and that all of those things listed are something that have never been proven, or replicated, or even theorized to be even possible with mathematics or simple observation...

that IS SCARY!

also I don't mean any offense either, if your true purpose was not to offend by coming off self righteous.

and BS, Jesus was a channel-er, he channeled the words and voice of his father to tell to the people(in his storybooks at least), so why don't you try telling the truth in your statements too.
"Where should we be if no one tries to find out what lies beyond? Have you ever wanted to look beyond the clouds and stars and see what makes trees bud and darkness change to light? But people call you crazy when you talk like that.."

Initiate

PostFri Mar 18, 2011 11:33 pm » by Captainkarizma

truthdefender wrote:
But I think the fact that you and others on this planet are looking for saviours from the skies in the form of interplanetary or hyper-dimensional beings is terrifying.

truthdefender wrote:
I think that this is what Jesus meant when He said He came to set the captives free!

WINNING!!!
:robot: this is the captain speaking :badair:

Previous