Every UFO Thread, Video and Story - EVER- Not real

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 363
Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:43 pm

PostWed Mar 16, 2011 12:50 am » by Poe2you


I am a believer, like many of you, that perhaps we have interstellar companions of some sort here on Earth and that we are occupied, or have been visited, or are being monitored, by a race not our own.

That being said, this entire world situation has me wondering two things. I find myself questioning everything lately:

1) If there are good aliens and they are supposedly of a helpful nature to humanity, where the hell are they? Are they not allowed to intervene? Are our lessons best learned by fire? Do they just sit by and watch humanity really F-themselves, and the planet, over? I mean, didn't they disable nukes at some point?? :headscratch:

2) If there are bad aliens, then why the hell haven't they just taken over? :headscratch: :headscratch:

I am seriously starting to question the notion they don't exist at all and we aren't going to be helped with this disaster about to strike. I mean, if they had a conscious, wouldn't they act if they truly were "looking out" for us? Wouldn't now be the ideal time, as we are on the bring of the worst historical event - ever, one that will change us permanently? :think:

If this happens (seems to be already) and the SHTF, then I will have serious doubts about their existence. What do you think?
*Think*

Initiate
Posts: 199
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:24 pm

PostWed Mar 16, 2011 1:05 am » by Gnosticwanderer


I know UFO craft are real because I've seen them, and not just once, four times that are verifiable with witnesses last year (a couple more times alone). Have I seen a real live alien up close- nope. But I do not think the craft I saw were gov't either. Perhaps- gasp! The channellers were right and the ET's wish us no harm, do not want us to destroy our planet, and have no designs on us or this blue orb we call home.
Just check out the plethora of sightings that occured over Japan, don't you think that is weird? Were they helping? I think so... and perhaps they'll help us avert a nuclear disaster.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3032
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:31 pm
Location: Looking for a city, not built by man!

PostWed Mar 16, 2011 1:09 am » by Truthdefender


First, I mean no disrespect to you as an individual. But I think the fact that you and others on this planet are looking for saviours from the skies in the form of interplanetary or hyper-dimensional beings is terrifying. I think a substantial portion of the vids and stories of hyper-dimensional entities contacting humanity are obviously real and cannot be written off as hoaxes or delusions. I think things are playing out according to a sinister agenda these entities have for humanity, and that they want to appear to be our saviours when it gets bad enough.

I think this earth and this story is the final act in something we humans cannot yet comprehend.

I think that this is what Jesus meant when He said He came to set the captives free!

http://www.bibleword.com/setcfree.htm


Upload to Disclose.tv



In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge
Image

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 953
Joined: Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:45 pm

PostWed Mar 16, 2011 1:15 am » by Captainkarizma


poe2you wrote:I am a believer, like many of you, that perhaps we have interstellar companions of some sort here on Earth and that we are occupied, or have been visited, or are being monitored, by a race not our own.

That being said, this entire world situation has me wondering two things. I find myself questioning everything lately:

1) If there are good aliens and they are supposedly of a helpful nature to humanity, where the hell are they? Are they not allowed to intervene? Are our lessons best learned by fire? Do they just sit by and watch humanity really F-themselves, and the planet, over? I mean, didn't they disable nukes at some point?? :headscratch:

2) If there are bad aliens, then why the hell haven't they just taken over? :headscratch: :headscratch:

I am seriously starting to question the notion they don't exist at all and we aren't going to be helped with this disaster about to strike. I mean, if they had a conscious, wouldn't they act if they truly were "looking out" for us? Wouldn't now be the ideal time, as we are on the bring of the worst historical event - ever, one that will change us permanently? :think:

If this happens (seems to be already) and the SHTF, then I will have serious doubts about their existence. What do you think?



I believe the same thing and I also think they will only intervene to save earth not us, if they made their presence open it would cause a lot more chaos and war and put a paranoid speices over the edge.
Many people nowadays cannot even wake up to the fact we have been manipulated for a very long time and is currently starting to wake up .
However we are running out of time, our technology coupled with old world views and beliefs are at a cross roads like never before. and will be our downfall if we don't get the BIG PICTURE soon.
:robot: this is the captain speaking :badair:

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3032
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:31 pm
Location: Looking for a city, not built by man!

PostWed Mar 16, 2011 1:16 am » by Truthdefender


gnosticwanderer wrote:I know UFO craft are real because I've seen them, and not just once, four times that are verifiable with witnesses last year (a couple more times alone). Have I seen a real live alien up close- nope. But I do not think the craft I saw were gov't either. Perhaps- gasp! The channellers were right and the ET's wish us no harm, do not want us to destroy our planet, and have no designs on us or this blue orb we call home.
Just check out the plethora of sightings that occured over Japan, don't you think that is weird? Were they helping? I think so... and perhaps they'll help us avert a nuclear disaster.



Channelers are just deceived wack jobs who give themselves over to disincarnate consciousnesses, becoming the mouth-piece for demons. Most are either liars and charlatans, and the real ones are sad, sad stories--propagating the destruction of the soul through contact with these meddling entities and promoting empty spirituality.


Upload to Disclose.tv



In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 5994
Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:38 am
Location: My happy place

PostWed Mar 16, 2011 1:21 am » by Newearthman


I thinks its kind of complicated. One theory I could relate to is that the Annunaki have legal rights to our solar system because one of their planets passes close enough to ours making one big system. They where able to claim Earth because at the time they came here there was no sentiant life forms. Now the Annunaki are being kicked out by the Galactic alience and soon humans will be able to join.

http://newearthman.websitetoolbox.com/p ... trail=15#1 (Letters from Tro- An alien diplomat)
Last edited by Newearthman on Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image

Initiate
Posts: 657
Joined: Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:25 pm

PostWed Mar 16, 2011 1:22 am » by Jeckk


I used to be part of the group that says "If they exist and are benevolent, why haven't they at least made SOME kind of contact?". Well I've been a skeptic almost my whole life, I was that jerk on the forums always bashing the religious or anyone that couldn't provide any proof for what they claim and to an extent I'm still that guy. However a few years back I had a out of world experience that flat out defies logic itself. I remember seeing colors that don't exist (as far as we know), only I've forgotten what ALL those colors look like except one, which is impossible to describe (there is NOTHING even remotely close to it, maybe white but NOT really).

Now from this perspective of understanding, I can see how some beings simply CANNOT make their presence known to us, simply because our minds cannot wrap around that form of reality they exist in. It would cause psychotic shock in a sense, destroying the mind of the human making contact. The beings who understand this, would also understand the path of thinking we'd take if we encountered ANY kinds of beings, even humanoid ones in our reality. It would totally disturb our reality (I know some feel it already is very disturbed, but trust me this is nothing compared to what is).

My biggest irritation is not being able to express what I've experienced to others such as those reading this now. Those who haven't had a similar experience are trapped in the dark for now.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 6298
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:06 pm
Location: coast

PostWed Mar 16, 2011 4:34 am » by Mediasorcerer


truthdefender wrote:
gnosticwanderer wrote:I know UFO craft are real because I've seen them, and not just once, four times that are verifiable with witnesses last year (a couple more times alone). Have I seen a real live alien up close- nope. But I do not think the craft I saw were gov't either. Perhaps- gasp! The channellers were right and the ET's wish us no harm, do not want us to destroy our planet, and have no designs on us or this blue orb we call home.
Just check out the plethora of sightings that occured over Japan, don't you think that is weird? Were they helping? I think so... and perhaps they'll help us avert a nuclear disaster.



Channelers are just deceived wack jobs who give themselves over to disincarnate consciousnesses, becoming the mouth-piece for demons. Most are either liars and charlatans, and the real ones are sad, sad stories--propagating the destruction of the soul through contact with these meddling entities and promoting empty spirituality.


jesus was a channeler,and the long line of profits before him too,but its ok for jewish folks to channel but no 1 else?u talkin rubbish,there are genuine people who communicate with angels,in fact we all can if we want,they are here to help us angels get home,whats wrong with that?
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Writer
Posts: 30
Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:01 am

PostWed Mar 16, 2011 5:34 am » by Megamind


Religious weirdos always make such amusing posts.

Writer
Posts: 53
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:42 am

PostWed Mar 16, 2011 6:02 am » by Mashedfireflys


do you watch animal planet? when you watch docs on lion and the male lion stumbles upon the cubs of another the camera man don't help. its the natural order we would protect i would assume they if they do watch us might just let shit happen.

maybie the last time they walked the earth among us we couldn't figure they where anything but gods and the realized they should back off or we could end up not developing our own culture.

the point is when you interact with nature you upset the way thing would have played out. you might upset the food chain or help spread over population. you cant always be sure how your interactions will affect things.

if they do watch us then i am ashamed and would rather not watch us embarrass ourselves when they do reveal themselves.


Next

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook