Everyone, I need to share something with you.

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 23, 2011 1:51 am » by Muchtyman

realorfake wrote:I am reading a book called "Many Lives, Many Masters" by Dr. Brian Weiss and feel compelled to share its knowledge with as many people as I can. I implore you to pick this book up immediately. It will forever change you.

Dr. Weiss is a graduate of Columbia University and Yale University and is a leading figure in the field of psychology. He wrote this book after his experience with one very special patient.

The book provides an account in which a particular patient regresses under hypnotism and provides information on her many past lives. Not only can she provide information on her lives but also Dr. Weiss'. We gain insight to the purpose of our existence here today in the present, and also that we have all been exiting and entering many physical bodies throughout thousands of years specifically to learn, grow, and elevate our soul.

Our journey is not one life, but many lives.

If you ever question the existence of you and all the rest of us I suggest this book 100 times over.

Do yourself a favor and get it.

I know this ; try telling the fuckwits here .

Good luck ........................................ :cheers:

Initiate

PostSun Oct 23, 2011 2:26 am » by X-mog

This is fiction. I can't believe what some shills will do for a buck. May the devil show no mercy on your souls.

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 23, 2011 2:29 am » by Kaarmaa

truthseeker2k11 wrote:This is fiction. I can't believe what some shills will do for a buck. May the devil show no mercy on your souls.
This is fiction too. :mrgreen:

Initiate

PostSun Oct 23, 2011 2:47 am » by X-mog

kaarmaa wrote:This is fiction too. :mrgreen:

I know, I really do. :mrgreen: Just being dramatic...and to think I almost gave the impression that I believe that a 666 foot red dragon holding a trident with a bifurcated tail awaits our arrival after living a life of sin at the center of the earth for all eternity in a lake of fire, etc, etc... :alien51:

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 23, 2011 4:01 am » by Realorfake

truthseeker2k11 wrote:99.9% of print is cheap trash and the .01 which isn't is this sentence. Look at some knowledge like mexican/latin flamenco guitar technique. Did you know that those lessons are oral tradition only. Although these days it would be easy to transcribe it to notation. Some people have a false sense of reverence for their book collection, as if each book adds more points to their IQ.

I now have two books to my entire collection.

This one above and George Anderson's "We Don't Die"

Thanks.
How many times must you honk your horn and say fuck you?
Now what the fuck does that do?
You feel better now, I didnt let you pass.
How bout I stop my car and beat your fuckin' ass?

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 23, 2011 4:07 am » by Realorfake

truthseeker2k11 wrote:This is fiction. I can't believe what some shills will do for a buck. May the devil show no mercy on your souls.

Actually, he's a renowned psychiatrist who comes from a highly conservative background education. His sessions with the individual in the book were eventually recorded verbatim on tape. So it is not fiction. He took an enormous risk when he decided to write this book. Thankfully, as you will learn if you read the book, other professional career psychologists and psychiatrists have found evidence quite similar to what Dr. Weiss stumbled upon.

Your name adds a sense of irony to your statement.

Initiate

PostSun Oct 23, 2011 4:20 am » by Gonzo63

otoel wrote:
realorfake wrote:I am reading a book called "Many Lives, Many Masters" by Dr. Brian Weiss and feel compelled to share its knowledge with as many people as I can. I implore you to pick this book up immediately. It will forever change you.

Dr. Weiss is a graduate of Columbia University and Yale University and is a leading figure in the field of psychology. He wrote this book after his experience with one very special patient.

The book provides an account in which a particular patient regresses under hypnotism and provides information on her many past lives. Not only can she provide information on her lives but also Dr. Weiss'. We gain insight to the purpose of our existence here today in the present, and also that we have all been exiting and entering many physical bodies throughout thousands of years specifically to learn, grow, and elevate our soul.

If you ever question the existence of you and all the rest of us I suggest this book 100 times over.

Do yourself a favor and get it.

Waste of time.

“There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

Herbert Spencer

Enjoy your everlasting ignorance, Oto.

Super Moderator

PostSun Oct 23, 2011 4:51 am » by Slith

If ROF recommends it, guaranteed it's a good read. Bank it!

Canubis wrote:
chat is dead when i DIE!!!!!!!! and IT MABE HAPPE!N>>?? i might live for infinite discussion....fukn fooled upon buy dick fagit? booN

Initiate

PostSun Oct 23, 2011 10:11 am » by Justhuman

Free download for those that are interested. I have downloaded.

http://www.4shared.com/get/JnU-qXMr/Man ... rian-.html
So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains
And we never even know we have the key.

Lyrics from Already Gone, peformed by the Eagles for their 1974 On the Border album

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 23, 2011 4:48 pm » by Realorfake

dlslith wrote:If ROF recommends it, guaranteed it's a good read. Bank it!

thanks slith, love ya bud.

PreviousNext