Everyone, I need to share something with you.

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 22, 2011 7:33 pm » by Realorfake

I am reading a book called "Many Lives, Many Masters" by Dr. Brian Weiss and feel compelled to share its knowledge with as many people as I can. I implore you to pick this book up immediately. It will forever change you.

Dr. Weiss is a graduate of Columbia University and Yale University and is a leading figure in the field of psychology. He wrote this book after his experience with one very special patient.

The book provides an account in which a particular patient regresses under hypnotism and provides information on her many past lives. Not only can she provide information on her lives but also Dr. Weiss'. We gain insight to the purpose of our existence here today in the present, and also that we have all been exiting and entering many physical bodies throughout thousands of years specifically to learn, grow, and elevate our soul.

Our journey is not one life, but many lives.

If you ever question the existence of you and all the rest of us I suggest this book 100 times over.

Do yourself a favor and get it.
How many times must you honk your horn and say fuck you?
Now what the fuck does that do?
You feel better now, I didnt let you pass.
How bout I stop my car and beat your fuckin' ass?

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 22, 2011 7:39 pm » by Zer0

realorfake wrote:I am reading a book called "Many Lives, Many Masters" by Dr. Brian Weiss and feel compelled to share its knowledge with as many people as I can. I implore you to pick this book up immediately. It will forever change you.

Dr. Weiss is a graduate of Columbia University and Yale University and is a leading figure in the field of psychology. He wrote this book after his experience with one very special patient.

The book provides an account in which a particular patient regresses under hypnotism and provides information on her many past lives. Not only can she provide information on her lives but also Dr. Weiss'. We gain insight to the purpose of our existence here today in the present, and also that we have all been exiting and entering many physical bodies throughout thousands of years specifically to learn, grow, and elevate our soul.

Our journey is not one life, but many lives.

If you ever question the existence of you and all the rest of us I suggest this book 100 times over.

Do yourself a favor and get it.

Waste of time.
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Super Moderator

PostSat Oct 22, 2011 7:40 pm » by Seahawk

Thanks for the recommendation, rof. This subject has always interested me. I would love to have a past life regression . Maybe some day. In the meantime, I will check out the book.

Thanks,

Hawk

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 22, 2011 7:41 pm » by Lucidlemondrop

I'll get right on that ..........

Seriously though.....RealorFake usually posts things worth :look:
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 22, 2011 7:43 pm » by Realorfake

seahawk100 wrote:Thanks for the recommendation, rof. This subject has always interested me. I would love to have a past life regression . Maybe some day. In the meantime, I will check out the book.

Thanks,

Hawk

Hawk!

This is so up your alley its not funny. GET THE BOOK.

Oto

I would expect someone like you to gloss this over. Its fine. You're no where near able to comprehend any of it anyway. I would imagine you still have many lives left to live to complete your growth.

Super Moderator

PostSat Oct 22, 2011 7:57 pm » by The57ironman

"Many Lives, Many Masters" by Dr. Brian Weiss ......

.....are you convinced of the ''validity''... being presented.?

....i mean , Yale is the place of the skull and bones society...?

thanks ROF...i will search the bookstore.. :mrcool:
Mark Twain:

Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint.

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 22, 2011 8:02 pm » by Realorfake

the57ironman wrote:"Many Lives, Many Masters" by Dr. Brian Weiss ......

.....are you convinced of the ''validity''... being presented.?

....i mean , Yale is the place of the skull and bones society...?

thanks ROF...i will search the bookstore.. :mrcool:

I listed his background education so as not to turn people off, hoping they'd see this coming from a scientists perspective. Someone who's studied the mind and been trained to believe medicine and technology hold answers not the transcendental.

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 22, 2011 8:05 pm » by Zer0

Oto

I would expect someone like you to gloss this over. Its fine. You're no where near able to comprehend any of it anyway. I would imagine you still have many lives left to live to complete your growth.

Downloading pdf.

Is there an e-book version of it?
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Super Moderator

PostSat Oct 22, 2011 8:06 pm » by The57ironman

As a traditional psychotherapist, Dr. Brian Weiss was astonished and skeptical when one of his patients began recalling past-life traumas that seemed to hold the key to her recurring nightmares and anxiety attacks. His skepticism was eroded, however, when she began to channel messages from "the space between lives," which contained remarkable revelations about Dr. Weiss's family and his dead son. Using past-life therapy, he was able to cure the patient and embark on a new, more meaningful phase of his own career.

A graduate of Columbia University and Yale Medical School, Brian L. Weiss M.D. is Chairman Emeritus of Psychiatry at the Mount Sinai Medical Center in Miami.

Dr. Weiss maintains a private practice in Miami. In addition, Dr. Weiss conducts national and international seminars and experiential workshops as well as training programs for professionals.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Mark Twain:

Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint.

Initiate

PostSat Oct 22, 2011 8:27 pm » by Wakemeup

I have a friend who has an old soul and knows her past life profession. She astral travels and told me that my ex talked to her a couple of times in those obe's. My friend was telling me things that only me and my ex knew. It freaked me out so I told her to stop telling me. She also knows when someone she has met passes on. Within 24 hours she will be told something she saw in a lucid dream. Have a look at these stories.
http://www.psychic-experiences.com/real ... tories.php

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QDT58Q6Zxo

Next