Evidence found for Nazi Time Machine

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 09, 2010 4:44 pm » by E6722maj

if i had a time machine i'd set the controls for 1976 - best year ever.
ps wolfenstein - classic game. return to castle wolfenstein was cool but i never
finished it :x :alien:
whatever

Super Moderator

PostTue Mar 09, 2010 5:41 pm » by -Marduk-

"In this war there will be neither victors nor vanquished, only the dead and the survivors, but the Last Battalion will be German!" - Adolf Hitler

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostTue Mar 09, 2010 5:54 pm » by Dtnelis

if its the size of a cabinet...

and we can harness ZPE...

then why cant we build one at home?

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 09, 2010 11:17 pm » by kentrb

i had this thought the other day and your post continued it.
my thought was about manifesting your thoughts.you hear all kinds of talk about it.
this timemachine they talked of seems totally realistic in my thought.
in this time machine you need two humans,preferablly related.father,son will work the best.
ok you have a father.he injects as much of his ideals and philosifies,lets use hate,racism,terrorism,consumerism.shit like that.
the father is the time machine,as his father before him and so on.
mother/daughter,mother/son,father/daughter.brother/sister are all part of the greater time machine.
now you take the time capsule,the child,and wait a sufficiant time into the future.
poof.super soldier.built by your fathers past.a reality manifested.

well that was my thought :cheers:
thanks

Initiate

PostWed Mar 10, 2010 12:13 am » by Futuju

e6722maj wrote:if i had a time machine i'd set the controls for 1976 - best year ever.
ps wolfenstein - classic game. return to castle wolfenstein was cool but i never
finished it :x :alien:

i played return to castle too i got stuck in the end against several ubersoldiers :hell: but it was a cool game and they released a new one not that long ago

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 10, 2010 1:34 am » by Flecktarn

love them or hate the but the nazis advanced science the projects they were working on were way ahead of there time ,check out nick cooks hunt for zero point ,one of my german ancestors invented a item during the first world war and the amercains have now just started manufacturing it ,he was ahead of his time also ,and when you consider that the societys such as vril beleived in ufos etc ,what dose that tell us
ImageImage

Initiate

PostWed Mar 10, 2010 1:46 am » by G3n3sis

Looking around for this elusive "Dr. Kurt Fischer", many names but not the correct one. WWN does not provide any additional source material. So this has no weight.

Closest I can think of would be the alleged: Bell Project. That project had a chronus code name. But even such a project is stretching it.
"The Sign of an Educated Mind is that, Which can Entertain a Notion or Idea Without Accepting it"

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 10, 2010 2:07 am » by Gary19702

I seriously doubt the nazis perfected time travel, the energy expenditure is too great for the tech they had back then, not counting the fact that had they indeed had access to such technology, it would be a much different world we live in today, not saying they went into the past, but if they did have that knowledge, they would have utilized it and sent they're enemies adrift in time.

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 10, 2010 2:14 am » by Mushroom

I think i can remember a Nazi in uniform appearing in the UK a couple of years ago. Prince Harry if I remember correctly. so on that note, I agree with the hereditary time machine :)

Master Conspirator

PostWed Mar 10, 2010 2:41 am » by Boondox681

bummer.i'll be dead in 2145.i'd like to see how that all turns out
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Next