Evidence of a Human Cloning Program Revealed

Initiate

PostThu Sep 08, 2011 8:29 am » by Garciaface

In order to take on the subject of dealing with the fact that we are being cloned, you need to be exposed to the matter. The only way to be exposed to the subject, is head first, literally. Unlike when you learn how to dive into a swimming pool, where the instructor tells you to hold your hands up above your head, holding the hands together in a triangle aimed for the sky, and just let your body fall forward into the water, and you’re scared shitless the whole time, I’m going to do this in a way where you will not feel any fear, pain, or resentment toward your instructor. And, when you hit the water, it’ll be smooth as silk.

Here’s what you do. Go to the bathroom and look into the mirror. Scan your forehead. Look in between your eyebrows first. See it? No little crater about the size of a freckle? That’s fine, scan your middle forehead next. Should be smack dab in the middle somewhere. Nothing? Okay, now you can look within an inch of the middle. Usually left of center. That is, on the left side of your face. When looking at the mirror, and when looking at someone else face, it’s on your right. But, will always be on the left side of a person’s face. See it? Nothing yet? That’s okay. Move down to your left cheek. Most commonly it’ll be directly left of the midpoint or top of your left nostril. No more than an inch away. Still nothing? I know, most of you have found it already. But, in non-US countries it’ll sometimes be somewhere else. Okay, still looking for your scoop? Try the apex of the left cheek. Sometimes, as in those cloned many years ago, and advancing in age now, the scoop will fade. But, rest assured it’s still there somewhere. Look down toward the far left as the cheekbone starts angling down toward the jaw pivot point no lower than parallel to your ear hole and above the earlobe. You should have found it by now. If not, keep looking in these places I have described. Or, come back later and try again.

My experience is most people around the world have it right smack in the middle of their forehead; which includes in between the eyebrows. The scoop can take on various shapes and sizes. The basic scoop is as described above, just a little crater the size of a freckle. But, some people seem to have skin that reacts to the scooping, or, they know all about this and have their scoop cosmetically masked. In these cases, the scoop takes on the structure of a small bump that resembles a pink, brown or skin-colored mole. I think it’s an adverse reaction, and the skin reacts by swelling permanently. Some people receive multiple scoops. I think these are people who travel to other countries and end up getting scooped while there. Leonardo Decaprio has a scoop right in the center of his two eye brows, exactly where mine is, but also has two in the left of center forehead region, low above his left eyebrow. Maybe he should stop filming movies overseas. Dennis Quade’s is also right in between the eyebrows, about ¾” above the cleft of the eyebrows and is rather large. Watch the movie Dreamscape, where he is rather young. Then watch one of his current films. His is a perfect example of scoops morphing with age. Which brings about the final incarnation of these scoops, what I call scrapes. Blair Underwood, the actor who portrays the president of the US in the TV show, The Event, has a massive scrape on his forehead. Must have been a sloppy scientist.

I don’t know why the scoops are all on the left side of someone’s face, but it’s a fact. Also a fact, is people seem to bump into things with their faces all the time. So, naturally you’re going to find natural scoops, scrapes, and bumps all over the faces of the people you meet or inspect. Stick to the above information on where scoops are, and learn to ignore the rest. Sure, some people are scooped sloppily, and may have their mark somewhere not exactly as described above. But, those are the exception and not the rule. The rule is, in between the eyebrows, directly in the center forehead region, left of center forehead within one inch, left cheek directly left of left nostril, at the apex of left cheek, or on the downward slope of left cheek heading for left jaw pivot point. And, combinations of all the above if you or your subject travels the world.

That was a nice and simple exposure to the phenomenon, right? I hope so, because I was very purposeful in doing this in a way that wont freak you out. Go check out your loved ones, watch a few movies and check out your favorite actors. ALL actors have these! Beautiful women, like Jennifer Aniston, have very vague scoop marks RIGHT in the center of the forehead. That is very common. A disturbing trend is with kid actors. In the film Youth in Revolt, the actor Michael Cera has his right above the left eyebrow, and his sidekick in the film, Erik Knudsen, has it in the EXACT same spot. What is this, a ritual of some kind?

If you can, post some pictures of what you discover here.

So, why did I just expose you all to this? NOBODY has ever talked about this before. No one has ever come up with a reason for this phenomenon, and if this thread goes viral, which I am hoping it does, The Elite will pull some Ivy League doctor out of a hat somewhere to say, no it’s all normal and Garciaface is a wacko. Many DTV administrators will agree with that. Check it out, though. All my info come heavily backed. But, you usually gotta do some leg work to prove it. With this one, all you gotta have is a mirror. I guarantee that from this day forth, the first thing you’re ever going to notice about everyone you see is their scoop mark. Now, isn’t that amazing how now it’s the first thing you’ll see, but you never saw it before?

Furthermore, as to who is doing this, what is the purpose, and why academia has never addressed this? Good question. I have no idea. But, it sucks.

Initiate

PostThu Sep 08, 2011 9:13 am » by Middleman

I must admit, I do have an odd bump or mole in between my eyebrows on the left side, but you've veered straight into cold reading territory by saying it can be found in so many different places on the left side of the face.

Even if you're right about the marks, why do you assume that this is anything to do with cloning?

If you're saying people who travel acquire more of these scrapes, doesn't that imply some ongoing form of biopsy type sampling, rather than a mark(s) we've had since they popped us out of the tank, so to speak? :headscratch:

I'll take an informal survey of various friends and family whom I know have either traveled extensively or not at all.

Writer

PostThu Sep 08, 2011 9:53 am » by Namaste

1+1=wtf

Initiate

PostThu Sep 08, 2011 10:24 am » by Garciaface

Just give yourselves the time to look around. I expect negative feedback. Bring it. It'll take a while to get it. But, soon you should start seeing it. And, yes, someone could be doing a biopsy of some kind. But why? Cloning seems like the best reason. Anyone ever tell you they were going to take a sample of your kid? We all know the babies are removed from the emergency room really quick after the birth, and brought back almost 30 minutes later. And, we all know some religions forbid this process. I know some of you know the answers. No one ever told me my kid was being biopsied, or why.

Also, in the movie Dark City, the director hints these "scoops" are related to something else. Watch the first ten minutes of the film. You see Rufus Sewell wakes up with a small drop of blood right in the center of his forehead. Later, they show this spot is where the aliens inject memories in people. Just someone else's interpretation of what I have brought forth.

And, I did all the leg work. The proof is literally in your face. All you gotta do is look in the mirror. Don't be so negative right away. It’s a new idea, I know. Some of you will reject it halfway through reading the abstract. There’s a ton of more info, but no way anyone is gonna read a thread that starts with a ten thousand word forum post. I'm not trying to get you to join me in some bunker in Alaska for a sex cult, or some new end of the world religion. I'm just sharing. I don’t want anything from anyone.

Please post your findings.

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 08, 2011 11:11 am » by Dukettt

garciaface wrote:Just give yourselves the time to look around. I expect negative feedback. Bring it. It'll take a while to get it. But, soon you should start seeing it. And, yes, someone could be doing a biopsy of some kind. But why? Cloning seems like the best reason. Anyone ever tell you they were going to take a sample of your kid? We all know the babies are removed from the emergency room really quick after the birth, and brought back almost 30 minutes later. And, we all know some religions forbid this process. I know some of you know the answers. No one ever told me my kid was being biopsied, or why.

Also, in the movie Dark City, the director hints these "scoops" are related to something else. Watch the first ten minutes of the film. You see Rufus Sewell wakes up with a small drop of blood right in the center of his forehead. Later, they show this spot is where the aliens inject memories in people. Just someone else's interpretation of what I have brought forth.

And, I did all the leg work. The proof is literally in your face. All you gotta do is look in the mirror. Don't be so negative right away. It’s a new idea, I know. Some of you will reject it halfway through reading the abstract. There’s a ton of more info, but no way anyone is gonna read a thread that starts with a ten thousand word forum post. I'm not trying to get you to join me in some bunker in Alaska for a sex cult, or some new end of the world religion. I'm just sharing. I don’t want anything from anyone.

Nothing here. Smooth as silk....wtf thats even more weird! And that thing about babies after birth. I have never heard them been taken away from the mother right after birth unless they are stillborn. But who knows what they do in the colonies.
------------------------------
canubis wrote:
a hill goes up not digs itself into a grave newbie.. lol i made the word LOL in 95 on ms CHAT orels ill be saying ROFLMAO fkn n00b

Writer

PostThu Sep 08, 2011 11:35 am » by Namaste

My problem is that you are connecting no dots. You are saying, everyone has a mark on face so must be clone.

How did you get from point A to point B ?

Its like saying, I've been shot twice, oh that means apples are vegetables.

Initiate

PostThu Sep 08, 2011 5:34 pm » by Glassjaw667

dukettt wrote:
garciaface wrote:Just give yourselves the time to look around. I expect negative feedback. Bring it. It'll take a while to get it. But, soon you should start seeing it. And, yes, someone could be doing a biopsy of some kind. But why? Cloning seems like the best reason. Anyone ever tell you they were going to take a sample of your kid? We all know the babies are removed from the emergency room really quick after the birth, and brought back almost 30 minutes later. And, we all know some religions forbid this process. I know some of you know the answers. No one ever told me my kid was being biopsied, or why.

Nothing here. Smooth as silk....wtf thats even more weird! And that thing about babies after birth. I have never heard them been taken away from the mother right after birth unless they are stillborn. But who knows what they do in the colonies.

The doctors and nurses did snatch both my kids away immediately after birth. They didn't bring them back for an hour or so. They said it was to clean them, and shit like that.