Evidence of time travel popping up all over the Internet

PostSun Aug 31, 2014 11:43 pm » by Ufomania

Loopers come in many forms. Modern day men pose alongside pioneers in history books. Hipsters stick out in crowds well before their time. Cowboys use iPhones as they ride in stagecoaches. DeLoreans appear parallel-parked alongside curbs in grainy footage from decades past. Extras in Charlie Chaplin films casually chat on cell phones. School children carry Macbook Airs … during the Cold War.

Can anyone really deny that time travelers are moving fluidly throughout history?

You be the judge.

Read the rest here: http://ufothetruthisoutthere.blogspot.pt/2014/08/evidence-of-time-travel-popping-up-all.html

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 01, 2014 12:17 am » by Smokeydog

please read my blog :( cry cry

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 01, 2014 12:33 am » by Evildweeb

I am not a Conspiracy Theorist - I AM AN ORGANIZED CRIME INVESTIGATOR

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 01, 2014 3:05 am » by RATRODROB

Ufomania wrote:Image

Loopers come in many forms. Modern day men pose alongside pioneers in history books. Hipsters stick out in crowds well before their time. Cowboys use iPhones as they ride in stagecoaches. DeLoreans appear parallel-parked alongside curbs in grainy footage from decades past. Extras in Charlie Chaplin films casually chat on cell phones. School children carry Macbook Airs … during the Cold War.

Can anyone really deny that time travelers are moving fluidly throughout history?

You be the judge.

Read the rest here: http://ufothetruthisoutthere.blogspot.pt/2014/08/evidence-of-time-travel-popping-up-all.html

Although I find the idea of time travel fascinating, the above photo shows nothing abnormal IMO, the guy in question has the same type of T shirt as the bloke on his right (our left) and the same sort of shorts, the only difference is the guy in question has no hat and I see nothing mysterious or odd about his hair cut either.

RRR
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Initiate

PostMon Sep 01, 2014 3:11 am » by Shaggietrip 2.5

Looks as if he is holding the guys hand to his right. :think:

Perhaps passing on a secret from the future? :shock:

:peep:
ImageImage

Master Conspirator

PostMon Sep 01, 2014 3:22 am » by *WillEase*

Evildweeb wrote:
Smokeydog wrote:please read my blog :( cry cry

No offence my friend but which smokeydog page are you referring to?

I'm pretty sure smokedog was mocking the spam OP. :wink:
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Initiate

PostMon Sep 01, 2014 4:27 am » by pushtone

Ufomania wrote:Image

wouldn't rule out the possibility - only question some of the evidence.

could he be a Danish settler..... ?

"The Cape Scott country was originally settled by a colony of Danes, brought there by Erasmus Hensen some twenty-odd years ago. They settled about Fisherman Bay, called after Nels P. Hensen, one of the original settlers who engaged in fishing, and the Lagoon, a big tidal inlet running up nearly 4 miles into the midst of the country.

http://apps.gov.bc.ca/pub/bcgnws/names/51611.html

While families were often large, only one child could take over the family farm, so more and more children growing up in rural areas had little hope of owning a farm. As a result, most Danish immigrants in the 19th century were young, single farmers’ sons between the ages of 15 and 29; they left to escape from slipping into the landless class and with the hope that they could acquire a farm, marry, and start a family in a land of economic opportunity.

http://www.danishmuseum.org/danishimmigration-an-overview.cfm

In 1894 a Danish immigrant was fishing out of Seattle and came ashore at the head of what would become Hansen Lagoon to take a look around. Rasmus Hansen decided that this would be a great place to start a Danish Colony. In the Fall of 1896, the first group of settlers arrived at Fisherman's Bay, where the seeds of the colony were planted. By 1899 there was a population of 90 colonists living around Cape Scott. The government soon gave promises to these settlers including a road to link them to Holberg and the rest of the island, a school to teach their children and eventually, after certain conditions, ownership of the land. This encourgaged the settlers to continue to build and this they did with amazing determiniation. Houses, churches, community halls, boats, even two dykes! They built their first dyke in the lagoon to reclaim some estuary land for farming. However, when celebrating their accomplishment, the dyke was destroyed by a surge tide and change in wind. Their determiniation was strong though, as they committed to rebuild this massive project immediately.

http://www.aaronmueller.com/CapeScott2004/history.htm

- - -

"If we take eternity to mean not infinite temporal duration but timelessness, then eternal life belongs to those who live in the present.

Ludwig Wittgenstein.

Initiate

PostMon Sep 01, 2014 6:44 am » by Middleman

Pretty fun topic, there's loads of great pics and clips and odd newspaper reports out there, and we each look at them and our mind starts to speculate and fill in the story.

I almost enjoy subjects like this (that I don't take very seriously) more than the IRL UFO shit. I should say that I don't give it that much credence because it's so easy to fake (especially with legit, unmanipulated, found media). I also assume real time travelers would be good at hiding, as opposed to acting like tourists or paparazzi.

Like a lot of people,l I think it's highly unethical to hoax a UFO or crop circle, but with some of these Fortean kinds of stories, I can't help feeling like the hoaxes serve a positive function as exercise bikes for the imagination. They're entertaining.

We also shouldn't discount the possibility with some of the technology stuff that what we're seeing is pictorial evidence of intelligence agencies and bits of the breakaway civilization using gear they develop through black projects 30 years before it becomes widely commercially available.

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 01, 2014 9:51 am » by Mad Scientist

With all due respect to ya'll... Why are these "time travelers" always dressed in clothes from the last couple decades or so. That actually doesn't make sense to me, unless it is really fake and the dumbarses creating these have no clue about the future..
Because Women Are a Science!

Last visited:
Fri Dec 26, 2014 5:43 am

Awaiting the second coming of the God Canubis, Lord of Mayhem!