Evidence That Apollo Images Are Manipulated

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 18, 2011 10:47 pm » by Frutty

Mountains shrinking growing and drifting, something behind the astroNOT disappearing, foreground dynamically morphing, rover frenetically bouncing, and lots of more funny stuff occuring in this sequence of Apollo 17's EVA-3 (Extravehicular Activity 3), stibilized around the flag.

Two frames Jack took of Gene, and 4 frames Gene took of Jack (they seem to be identical twins) ,

:nope:
ImageImageImageImage
Deception in life is nothing but a lie reduced to practice

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 19, 2011 6:01 am » by Frutty

Stabilizing official Photos from the Apollo 17 mission, AS17-140-21387 and AS17-140-21386 around the flag (that is making the flag appear same size and same position in both photos), I made this short transitional animation to show the photos are a fraud.

First you'll notice when the subject is close to the flag the mountains are bigger but they should keep the same dimensions. The subject being a stationary object becomes more apparent as I transition from one photo to the other. Also I found the antenna is missing a panel in one of the photographs.

This is so embarrassing :oops:
ImageImageImageImage

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 19, 2011 6:10 am » by Will69ease

frutty wrote:Stabilizing official Photos from the Apollo 17 mission, AS17-140-21387 and AS17-140-21386 around the flag (that is making the flag appear same size and same position in both photos), I made this short transitional animation to show the photos are a fraud.

First you'll notice when the subject is close to the flag the mountains are bigger but they should keep the same dimensions. The subject being a stationary object becomes more apparent as I transition from one photo to the other. Also I found the antenna is missing a panel in one of the photographs.

That is cool as shit frutty. Nice job gif genius. :cheers:

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 19, 2011 6:16 am » by Frutty

will69ease wrote:
frutty wrote:Stabilizing official Photos from the Apollo 17 mission, AS17-140-21387 and AS17-140-21386 around the flag (that is making the flag appear same size and same position in both photos), I made this short transitional animation to show the photos are a fraud.

That is cool as shit frutty. Nice job gif genius. :cheers:

Thanks colleague :wink:
ImageImageImageImage

Initiate

PostSat Nov 19, 2011 2:01 pm » by Deuem

frutty wrote:NASA continues photoshopping supposed landing sites.

The lunar rocks portrayed as The Apollo descent stages of the Apollo missions published in 2009, have suffered a new retouch that makes them look more metallic under the pretext of being anaglyphs that show 3D impressions of the Landing Sites, when wearing red & blue glasses.

Universe Today
Apollo Landing Sites in Stunning 3-D
http://www.universetoday.com/82032/apol ... more-82032

However the most perplexing new image/lie is this one below claiming to show The crater made by the Apollo 17 booster, when we all know there's not a single Apollo mission that left any crater as a product of its booster engines, and one of the multiple reasons the Apollo Landing Hoax was discovered.

No booster crater can be seen in the Apollo 17 official images

:alien51:

OK Stop the presses, THIS IS CORRECT

During Apollo 13, Apollo 14, Apollo 15, Apollo 16 and Apollo 17, the S-IVB stages were crashed into the Moon to perform seismic measurements used for characterizing the lunar interior.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S-IVB
Check it out yourself...... :rtft:

Deuem :cheers: One for the sheeples :owned: YEA!!!! :hugging:

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 19, 2011 2:23 pm » by Frutty

deuem wrote:
OK Stop the presses, THIS IS CORRECT

During Apollo 13, Apollo 14, Apollo 15, Apollo 16 and Apollo 17, the S-IVB stages were crashed into the Moon to perform seismic measurements used for characterizing the lunar interior.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S-IVB
Check it out yourself...... :rtft:

Deuem :cheers: One for the sheeples :owned: YEA!!!! :hugging:

ImageImageImageImage

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 20, 2011 2:09 am » by Frutty

With the next animated gif I hope I have given enough evidence tha Apollo images are not only being manipulated but the whole Apollo program that everyone on earth considers landed on the moon was a puerile hoax.

I have followed the same technique as above, namely I stabilized the two images around the flag. Then I made a gradual animated transition between the two

Apollo 15: gif of the 2 photos are AS15-92-12447 (EVA2 Mission time 148:55:33) and AS15-88-11866 (EVA3 Mission Time 163:59:05). Both photos were part of a set of so called "tourist photos" that the astronauts took of each other.

In the first one allegedly Dave Takes Jim, in the second one, Jim takes Dave

As can be seen Dave and Jim are the same dummy puppet. The lower portion of the foreground is completely replaced and the manual rotation axis of the objects is evident.

This is the video in youtube that most accurately portrays the way the Apollo pictures were faked: -- of course lots of digital and manual retouching by professional painters came afterwards)

Upload to Disclose.tv

:dancing:
ImageImageImageImage

Initiate

PostSun Nov 20, 2011 7:59 am » by Deuem

Ok Mr Fruit, I see you found morphing. I haven't done that in over 15 years. The good old days. When I look at the morph I see the flag pole stays constant but the flag shrinks almost 20 to 30%. ( turned away ) If would help your cause if you could post the first picture for a second, then morph, then the last pic for a second so our eyes can relate to the two images. Before I jump off this cliff, I will say that I am still working on my Math models. ( they will take a lot of time ) I wish to transfer the perspective picture to an Overhead layout and view what is going on Mathematically. I am still gathering LEM dimensions. If you have found any dimensions for the LEM, Astronauts, Flag or rover please advise me.
DEUEM

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 20, 2011 8:52 am » by Frutty

deuem wrote:Ok Mr Fruit, I see you found morphing. I haven't done that in over 15 years. The good old days. When I look at the morph I see the flag pole stays constant but the flag shrinks almost 20 to 30%. ( turned away ) If would help your cause if you could post the first picture for a second, then morph, then the last pic for a second so our eyes can relate to the two images. Before I jump off this cliff, I will say that I am still working on my Math models. ( they will take a lot of time ) I wish to transfer the perspective picture to an Overhead layout and view what is going on Mathematically. I am still gathering LEM dimensions. If you have found any dimensions for the LEM, Astronauts, Flag or rover please advise me.
DEUEM

Your really lazy darwin, no shrinking whatsoever

Apollo 15: gif of the 2 photos are AS15-92-12447 (EVA2 Mission time 148:55:33) and AS15-88-11866 (EVA3 Mission Time 163:59:05). Both photos were part of a set of so called "tourist photos" that the astronauts took of each other.

:dancing:
ImageImageImageImage

Initiate

PostSun Nov 20, 2011 10:48 am » by Deuem

Not lazy, just working. Also if you look on wills thread you can see I found another foot print. Remember that one? ISS.
As far as this set I have done no work on them. Waiting to finish other work. But in your morph, it does look like the flag shrinks.
My green grass is waiting for me to munch on.
Till later,
Deuem

PreviousNext