Conspirator

PostWed Oct 26, 2011 3:57 pm » by One-23

Good post :flop:

Upload to Disclose.tv

WELCOME TO THE D.D.C
DTV Doomtards Club

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 26, 2011 4:28 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

Interesting post demobe :cheers: We need to keep chipping away at what we are told is the truth in order to find the real truth...Thanks mate.

Initiate

PostWed Oct 26, 2011 5:53 pm » by Deuem

Hi demobe, Unfortunately, I am unable to view the video you posted, just shows blank for me. Can you put up a link. Before I even see it, I would say your right, many of the pics have been worked or replaced with better Earth made moon stills. Why has Neil Armstrong never come out into the light and said anything. The entire process is still in doubt for a lot of people. I still need more info at this time to prove it one way or another. I am one of the ones that believe the Saturn 5 rocket did blast off and the orbiter and LEM made the trip to the moon. Rather they were in it, rather they touched down in the LEM and if any of the pictures are real on not, is still open to discussion. I would like to think they did it..If they did go, then a lot of pictures were replaced.
Deuem :cheers:

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 26, 2011 6:27 pm » by Toxic32

Great video love the way the software works and prove what we are up against. I was just wondering is it against the American constitution to lie or mislead the people when it's clearly not in the interests of national security. Maybe the people holding back information "the truth" should be told that they will be prosecuted if they don't step up to the mark and shout from the roof tops and expose all the lies that have perpetuated.

"Democracy is not something you believe in or a place to hang your hat, but it's something you do. You participate. If you stop doing it, democracy crumbles.
Abbie Hoffman"

Democracy is the government of the people, by the people, for the people.
Abraham Lincoln (1809-1865)
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 26, 2011 11:35 pm » by Mozi!!a

deuem wrote:Hi demobe, Unfortunately, I am unable to view the video you posted, just shows blank for me. Can you put up a link. Before I even see it, I would say your right, many of the pics have been worked or replaced with better Earth made moon stills. Why has Neil Armstrong never come out into the light and said anything. The entire process is still in doubt for a lot of people. I still need more info at this time to prove it one way or another. I am one of the ones that believe the Saturn 5 rocket did blast off and the orbiter and LEM made the trip to the moon. Rather they were in it, rather they touched down in the LEM and if any of the pictures are real on not, is still open to discussion. I would like to think they did it..If they did go, then a lot of pictures were replaced.
Deuem :cheers:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXvphh2j ... r_embedded

Here You Go M8 Hope It works. :cheers:

and cheers guys :cheers: :cheers:

Initiate

PostThu Oct 27, 2011 1:52 pm » by Deuem

Sorry demobe, YouTube is off limits for me. If you have any stills you can post or download it to DTV and re-post that will work.
Deuem

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 27, 2011 1:53 pm » by Cwmman

good post i just watched some of his other stuff, its worth taking a look at :flop:

Upload to Disclose.tv

I know a lot of this has been covered on this site before, but its still good :flop:
You can always count on Americans to do the right thing—
after they’ve tried everything else.
Winston Churchill.

Initiate

PostThu Oct 27, 2011 2:30 pm » by Rahkriga

Awesome post man!!! Keep em comin!!!

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 27, 2011 3:06 pm » by Ufosarus

great stuff :flop:

Next