"EVIL WORLD POPULATION REDUCTION AGENDA"

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 08, 2014 12:35 am » by Evildweeb

"ANOTHER PIECE" FROM THE POWERS THAT BE'S "EVIL WORLD POPULATION REDUCTION AGENDA"!

Upload to Disclose.tv

Zero Point

Published on Aug 7, 2014

Charles Arntzen is the Regents' Professor and Florence Ely Nelson Presidential Chair of the Biodesign Institute at Arizona State University. Dr. Arntzen is known as a pioneer in the development of edible plant-based vaccines, and he has also been a key collaborator on what appears to be a promising new Ebola drug..

The Washington Post recently reported that:
It took nearly three decades of tireless research and countless millions of U.S. government dollars to produce a few grams of the experimental Ebola drug that may have saved the lives of two U.S. missionaries stricken by the virus in West Africa..

And now some are asking this question: If the drug did help missionaries Kent Brantly and Nancy Writebol, whose conditions appear to be improving, could the same drug be given to the hundreds of people dying of Ebola in Liberia, Sierra Leone, Guinea and Nigeria?

What would it cost? What are the ethics of distributing a drug that had never been tested on humans in foreign countries - even if medical authorities could persuade people to take it? And how fast could it be done?

"Two months," said Charles J. Arntzen, a professor at the Biodesign Institute at Arizona State University, who has collaborated for the past 15 years with Mapp Biopharmaceutical, the small San Diego company that produced the experimental serum given to the two Americans. "Maybe they could do it in a month. If they were [already] planning on it, I'm sure they could produce 10,000 doses in a month"..

Anthony S. Fauci, director of the NIH’s National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, was more cautious in an interview on CNN. "It is not easy to make this serum" he said. "The number of doses that are available right now, today... is less than a handful..

Two months, or maybe even one month! Wow, this certainly seems like a miracle, right?
In fact, he was caught joking about killing 25% of the world’s population to solve the challenging problem of feeding 8 billion people...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PMNFEVObQA

Y E L L O W S T O N E

The Book of Man
http://vimeo.com/album/2701770

Beer acquisition continues up to the point of some form of saturation and is driven on a course directed by the path of least resistance to the fridge

Super Moderator

PostFri Aug 08, 2014 1:14 am » by The57ironman

...ha ha ha...hee hee hee...listen to 'em laugh...

Super-rich rush to buy 'Italian Job' style gold bars

Economic uncertainties trigger rush for 12.5kg gold bars, worth about £300,000 each

Initiate

PostFri Aug 08, 2014 1:25 am » by Rkobilan

To augment and add to your Evildweeb as posted previously here on DTV. Cheers!

http://www.disclose.tv/forum/global-depopulation-explained-t91652.html

As we learn more about the New World Order, here is yet some additional information linked in the hopes to help get the word out. In my opinion both this book and video are powerful in that the information contained within should be known by all.

Social problems cannot be solved through science. Not without bringing about new and even more severe social problems. Social problems require social solutions. Replacing blind faith in God with blind faith in science has gotten us into serious trouble. Neither God nor science can save us. We can only save ourselves.

Here's a link to the complete E-book;

KILLING US SOFTLY: CAUSES AND CONSEQUENCES OF THE GLOBAL DEPOPULATION POLICY by Kevin Galalae

http://real-agenda.com/wp-content/uploa ... OFTLY2.pdf

Overpopulation BBC on You Tube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UbmG8gtBPM

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostFri Aug 08, 2014 5:27 pm » by The57ironman

Economic uncertainties trigger rush for 12.5kg gold bars, worth about £300,000 each

Initiate

PostFri Aug 08, 2014 8:56 pm » by Rkobilan

57Ironman what am I doing wrong? Every time I attempt to embed a video I get a blank screen. I use full editor and place everything after the equals sign within the two You tube brackets that come up. Suggestions?

Super Moderator

PostFri Aug 08, 2014 8:58 pm » by DarkHeart

DARPA; DEMONIC AGENCY for REDUCED POPULATION AGENDA :scary:

:owned:

:cheers:
*WillEase* wrote:I was typing too fast to realize the error butt weasel.

Super Moderator

PostFri Aug 08, 2014 9:01 pm » by DarkHeart

Rkobilan wrote:57Ironman what am I doing wrong? Every time I attempt to embed a video I get a blank screen. I use full editor and place everything after the equals sign within the two You tube brackets that come up. Suggestions?

It's not everything after the equals sign, just the immediate sequence of numbers, often there is more stuff after the block of numbers such as "&feature=em-uploademail" etc.

Super Moderator

PostFri Aug 08, 2014 9:24 pm » by The57ironman

Rkobilan wrote:57Ironman what am I doing wrong? Every time I attempt to embed a video I get a blank screen. I use full editor and place everything after the equals sign within the two You tube brackets that come up. Suggestions?

.....exactly like DarkHeart said......there's a knack you'll develop, concerning the code in youtube links :cheers:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostFri Aug 08, 2014 9:43 pm » by Rkobilan

Thank you both for the assistance. I'll worked on it with your advice.

DH you stated DARPA? The video shows it is driven by the United Nations. Between the Ebook and the video this has been agreed upon to preclude nuclear war. each Country has a certain amount that they contribute to. Both are very informational.

Super Moderator

PostFri Aug 08, 2014 9:55 pm » by DarkHeart

Rkobilan wrote:Thank you both for the assistance. I'll worked on it with your advice. I tried both and neither worked for me. Check out how I linked it please. Can you tell What is different between the two?

It looks perfectly ok but says error occurred when I click on it, it just does that some times :bang; (I used the quote feature to see what you'd done.)

One link is just a link to the yt page with the vid, using the youtube brackets embeds it, some times its awkward working out the exact thing to put in, you can use the edit feature to play around with it if it doesn't work.

Now you can have a go at an avatar ! Try google images for a pic & follow Fatdogs advice here http://www.disclose.tv/forum/avatar-upload-dtv-t92330-10.html

Good luck :cheers:

Next