Evolution driving women to be more beautiful

Initiate

PostTue Jul 28, 2009 1:26 pm » by Achnaton

concrete wrote:They may be getting more beautiful. But, at what cost?

Upload to Disclose.tv

:flop:

Is she a daughter of Bush or a Monsanto employee :cheers:

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 28, 2009 3:13 pm » by Darrylmckay

Have no idea about women getting more beautiful, but I know sheep are.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wbJWq7XIsDY&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wbJWq7XIsDY&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
I will respect your beliefs*, I will research your beliefs, but dont expect me to believe.
* disclaimer-user makes no commitment to live up to this claim

Initiate

PostTue Jul 28, 2009 5:22 pm » by Lisakitty

First of all, I don't think that the girl in the video is very attractive. She is clearly overweight, which will cause breasts to become larger, with more fatty tissue. And the fact that she even said that the bush administration was good, well that alone tells us that she isn't really stupid, but that she was brain washed, or conditioned by her parents, to have distorted views, which makes her seem stupid to people, who weren't brain washed, or conditioned by their parents.

P.S. I am a blond.

Initiate

PostSat Aug 01, 2009 1:23 am » by Slowlyawakening

That study is probably full of holes and junk to be called actual science. I prefer a real, intelligent woman to some hot, dumb girl. It really annoys me when I see all of these stupid little hoes that can't put 2 + 2 together to save their lives. Just the amount of ignorance and stupidity in the town I live in makes me wonder sometimes. If evolution is favoring beauty, then what is being lost.

Writer

PostSat Aug 01, 2009 1:36 am » by grs9769

This makes no sense. Sure, beautiful women have children! BUT, who do the unattractive men marry? YUP! the unattractive women and then THEY too have offspring. LOL That theory is as stupid as the statement I just made.

This is reality - I have seen beautiful couples have unattractive children and vice versa.

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 01, 2009 1:45 am » by Newearthman

So much selection...gotta love it! :flop:

Previous