Evolution vs. GOD, Constable, this is for you baby!

Initiate

PostThu Aug 08, 2013 5:24 pm » by SolStone

Fatdogmendoza wrote:I met him once, on a bus, he made me sneeze...

Without those bacterial cells (equivalent ratio which exists within your body) you would be dead before you recovered from that sneeze. Hope you thanked Her.

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 08, 2013 5:25 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

SolStone wrote: Hope you thanked Her.

:alien51:
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 08, 2013 5:27 pm » by Bleever

They have a cream for that...it's called faith brother. At some point the evidence of a creator will be stacked (if not already) so high you will have no choice to follow the creator, or you will have to posses a greater faith than all the religions combined to believe in atheist view. :cheers:
Jesus died our death so that we may receive His life.

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 08, 2013 5:35 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

Bleever wrote:

They have a cream for that...it's called faith brother. At some point the evidence of a creator will be stacked (if not already) so high you will have no choice to follow the creator, or you will have to posses a greater faith than all the religions combined to believe in atheist view. :cheers:

:cheers:

Super Moderator

PostThu Aug 08, 2013 5:38 pm » by ZetaRediculous

Fatdogmendoza wrote:I met him once, on a bus, he made me sneeze...I think it was the piss, sweat, dried crusty shit and stale alcohol smell eminating from him that did it...He claimed he was God, and I could see him and speak to him and he replied when I spoke to him...amazing really, dontcha think?

Y'know FD... I'm pretty sure I have met him too, going by your description, he didn't say he was God, but he did tell me I would burn in hell..... Maybe I shouldn't of poured away his can of Special Brew..... :peep:
“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.”
― Terry Pratchett

PostThu Aug 08, 2013 5:45 pm » by stevenstuarty

[quote="Truthdefender"]Apparently they didn't interview our resident evolutionist. Constable this is in no way an attack or some other thing you softies take personally. This was very well done, but admittedly lacked true debate. And there is some for sure. These newbies just weren't ready for it. The vid does make glaringly obvious however that our youth and the next generations, take man's fallible knowledge, posted in revised/revisable textbooks, as truth when it is nothing but faith in the unprovable and "words written by man."

Upload to Disclose.tv

In All honestly i just looked at the thumbnail pictures of the people talking on the video and assumed F... this ! another bunch of crack pot ! crack pot smokers !

No Offence !

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 08, 2013 5:50 pm » by Bleever

stevenstuarty wrote:
Truthdefender wrote:Apparently they didn't interview our resident evolutionist. Constable this is in no way an attack or some other thing you softies take personally. This was very well done, but admittedly lacked true debate. And there is some for sure. These newbies just weren't ready for it. The vid does make glaringly obvious however that our youth and the next generations, take man's fallible knowledge, posted in revised/revisable textbooks, as truth when it is nothing but faith in the unprovable and "words written by man."

Upload to Disclose.tv

In All honestly i just looked at the thumbnail pictures of the people talking on the video and assumed F... this ! another bunch of crack pot ! crack pot smokers !

No Offence !

Good point, no offense taken!

However, could you please post some pics/thumbnails of ppl who you assume are not F...? Perhaps some anti-crack pot stuff??
Jesus died our death so that we may receive His life.

PostThu Aug 08, 2013 6:02 pm » by stevenstuarty

Bleever i quoted the video as it appears to me in my browser, the two people who look like Harry Henderson and david childress love child ! and i ain't ever gona go there with the other 2 ! :flop:

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 08, 2013 6:06 pm » by Truthdefender

Bleever wrote:
stevenstuarty wrote:
Truthdefender wrote:Apparently they didn't interview our resident evolutionist. Constable this is in no way an attack or some other thing you softies take personally. This was very well done, but admittedly lacked true debate. And there is some for sure. These newbies just weren't ready for it. The vid does make glaringly obvious however that our youth and the next generations, take man's fallible knowledge, posted in revised/revisable textbooks, as truth when it is nothing but faith in the unprovable and "words written by man."

Upload to Disclose.tv

No Offence !

Good point, no offense taken!

However, could you please post some pics/thumbnails of ppl who you assume are not F...? Perhaps some anti-crack pot stuff??

What's up B? Your point in your first post is right on. That's what I was alluding to by posting the 2nd vid. In each of our billions plus cells are a plethora of tiny machines who perform one function endlessly for the life of the cell. Each machines function is written in to the dna code. For a machine to change its functions and start doing something else, new code has to be 'written' That's what evolution would have us believe, that somehow the life form knows it now needs wings to fly and over vast amounts of time these machines within the cells begin the process of 'adapting' to some new need, rewriting dna code to perform new functions etc. The guy is a little high strung in the 2nd vid, but he opened my eyes to some very interesting thoughts about the absurdity of evolution. Hope you're well bro! :cheers:

Upload to Disclose.tv

In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 08, 2013 6:07 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

ZetaRediculous wrote:Y'know FD... I'm pretty sure I have met him too, going by your description, he didn't say he was God, but he did tell me I would burn in hell..... Maybe I shouldn't of poured away his can of Special Brew..... :peep:

PMSL

He must've had a few tins of SB when he made this

PreviousNext