Evolution vs. GOD, Constable, this is for you baby!

Initiate
Posts: 290
Joined: Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:35 am

PostThu Aug 08, 2013 5:24 pm » by SolStone


Fatdogmendoza wrote:I met him once, on a bus, he made me sneeze...


Without those bacterial cells (equivalent ratio which exists within your body) you would be dead before you recovered from that sneeze. Hope you thanked Her.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7769
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:05 pm
Location: ON A GIF: HUNT

PostThu Aug 08, 2013 5:25 pm » by Fatdogmendoza


SolStone wrote: Hope you thanked Her.


:alien51:
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1728
Joined: Mon May 04, 2009 4:12 am
Location: The loving arms of Christ Jesus

PostThu Aug 08, 2013 5:27 pm » by Bleever


Fatdogmendoza wrote:I met him once, on a bus, he made me sneeze...


They have a cream for that...it's called faith brother. At some point the evidence of a creator will be stacked (if not already) so high you will have no choice to follow the creator, or you will have to posses a greater faith than all the religions combined to believe in atheist view. :cheers:
Jesus died our death so that we may receive His life.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7769
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:05 pm
Location: ON A GIF: HUNT

PostThu Aug 08, 2013 5:35 pm » by Fatdogmendoza


Bleever wrote:
Fatdogmendoza wrote:I met him once, on a bus, he made me sneeze...


They have a cream for that...it's called faith brother. At some point the evidence of a creator will be stacked (if not already) so high you will have no choice to follow the creator, or you will have to posses a greater faith than all the religions combined to believe in atheist view. :cheers:


:cheers:
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 598
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:17 pm
Location: on the outside looking in

PostThu Aug 08, 2013 5:38 pm » by ZetaRediculous


Fatdogmendoza wrote:I met him once, on a bus, he made me sneeze...I think it was the piss, sweat, dried crusty shit and stale alcohol smell eminating from him that did it...He claimed he was God, and I could see him and speak to him and he replied when I spoke to him...amazing really, dontcha think?



Y'know FD... I'm pretty sure I have met him too, going by your description, he didn't say he was God, but he did tell me I would burn in hell..... Maybe I shouldn't of poured away his can of Special Brew..... :peep:
“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.”
― Terry Pratchett

Member
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:44 pm

PostThu Aug 08, 2013 5:45 pm » by stevenstuarty


[quote="Truthdefender"]Apparently they didn't interview our resident evolutionist. Constable this is in no way an attack or some other thing you softies take personally. This was very well done, but admittedly lacked true debate. And there is some for sure. These newbies just weren't ready for it. The vid does make glaringly obvious however that our youth and the next generations, take man's fallible knowledge, posted in revised/revisable textbooks, as truth when it is nothing but faith in the unprovable and "words written by man."


Upload to Disclose.tv



In All honestly i just looked at the thumbnail pictures of the people talking on the video and assumed F... this ! another bunch of crack pot ! crack pot smokers !

No Offence !

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1728
Joined: Mon May 04, 2009 4:12 am
Location: The loving arms of Christ Jesus

PostThu Aug 08, 2013 5:50 pm » by Bleever


stevenstuarty wrote:
Truthdefender wrote:Apparently they didn't interview our resident evolutionist. Constable this is in no way an attack or some other thing you softies take personally. This was very well done, but admittedly lacked true debate. And there is some for sure. These newbies just weren't ready for it. The vid does make glaringly obvious however that our youth and the next generations, take man's fallible knowledge, posted in revised/revisable textbooks, as truth when it is nothing but faith in the unprovable and "words written by man."


Upload to Disclose.tv



In All honestly i just looked at the thumbnail pictures of the people talking on the video and assumed F... this ! another bunch of crack pot ! crack pot smokers !

No Offence !


Good point, no offense taken!

However, could you please post some pics/thumbnails of ppl who you assume are not F...? Perhaps some anti-crack pot stuff??
Jesus died our death so that we may receive His life.

Member
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:44 pm

PostThu Aug 08, 2013 6:02 pm » by stevenstuarty


Bleever i quoted the video as it appears to me in my browser, the two people who look like Harry Henderson and david childress love child ! and i ain't ever gona go there with the other 2 ! :flop:

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3053
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:31 pm
Location: Looking for a city, not built by man!

PostThu Aug 08, 2013 6:06 pm » by Truthdefender


Bleever wrote:
stevenstuarty wrote:
Truthdefender wrote:Apparently they didn't interview our resident evolutionist. Constable this is in no way an attack or some other thing you softies take personally. This was very well done, but admittedly lacked true debate. And there is some for sure. These newbies just weren't ready for it. The vid does make glaringly obvious however that our youth and the next generations, take man's fallible knowledge, posted in revised/revisable textbooks, as truth when it is nothing but faith in the unprovable and "words written by man."


Upload to Disclose.tv



In All honestly i just looked at the thumbnail pictures of the people talking on the video and assumed F... this ! another bunch of crack pot ! crack pot smokers !

No Offence !


Good point, no offense taken!

However, could you please post some pics/thumbnails of ppl who you assume are not F...? Perhaps some anti-crack pot stuff??


What's up B? Your point in your first post is right on. That's what I was alluding to by posting the 2nd vid. In each of our billions plus cells are a plethora of tiny machines who perform one function endlessly for the life of the cell. Each machines function is written in to the dna code. For a machine to change its functions and start doing something else, new code has to be 'written' That's what evolution would have us believe, that somehow the life form knows it now needs wings to fly and over vast amounts of time these machines within the cells begin the process of 'adapting' to some new need, rewriting dna code to perform new functions etc. The guy is a little high strung in the 2nd vid, but he opened my eyes to some very interesting thoughts about the absurdity of evolution. Hope you're well bro! :cheers:


Upload to Disclose.tv



In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7769
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:05 pm
Location: ON A GIF: HUNT

PostThu Aug 08, 2013 6:07 pm » by Fatdogmendoza


ZetaRediculous wrote:Y'know FD... I'm pretty sure I have met him too, going by your description, he didn't say he was God, but he did tell me I would burn in hell..... Maybe I shouldn't of poured away his can of Special Brew..... :peep:


PMSL

He must've had a few tins of SB when he made this

Image
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook