Evolution vs. GOD, Constable, this is for you baby!

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 08, 2013 7:53 am » by Truthdefender

Apparently they didn't interview our resident evolutionist. Constable this is in no way an attack or some other thing you softies take personally. This was very well done, but admittedly lacked true debate. And there is some for sure. These newbies just weren't ready for it. The vid does make glaringly obvious however that our youth and the next generations, take man's fallible knowledge, posted in revised/revisable textbooks, as truth when it is nothing but faith in the unprovable and "words written by man."

Upload to Disclose.tv

I did have an original thought whilst watching this though, ( I know right?):

When it comes to changes made due to supposed evolution, or adaptation, where does the seemingly conscious decisions to change dna code and rewrite an arm into a wing, or a fin into some other appendage, (and these are the minor changes), where does it come from? Necessity and selection does not account for millions of molecular constructs to change their activities. Evolution almost presupposes a metaphysical, non-natural, (not unnatural) thought process involving non thinking biological material. Credit for this line of thought to this gentleman:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Writer

PostThu Aug 08, 2013 10:08 am » by Spacejunkie

The video is taking advantage of the viewer's stupidity.

Probably one of the worst arguments I seen against Evolution.

Evolution happens on a micro / macro level, slight changes overtime. Every time an evolutionary change happens it is always within the same specie, no change of kind occurs but overtime it turns into a new kind.
So remember, every time a change happens it is within that same specie.

To understand that, it takes a little bit of imagination but a fossile cannot record such change.

The interviewer in this video is expecting someone to find him a fossile with an animal that is half-fish and half-mammal that is in mutation. That is just ridiculous, remember people, small changes overtime.

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 08, 2013 11:04 am » by mediasorcery

Spacejunkie wrote:The video is taking advantage of the viewer's stupidity.

Evolution happens on a micro / macro level, slight changes overtime. Every time an evolutionary change happens it is always within the same specie, no change of kind occurs but overtime it turns into a new kind.

To understand that, it takes a little bit of imagination but a fossile cannot record such change.

The interviewer in this video is expecting someone to find him a fossile with an animal that is half-fish and half-mammal that is in mutation. That is just ridiculous, remember people, small changes overtime.

i think thats wrong, mutations happen all of a sudden in nature,the evolution theory doesnt answer the question frankly, even darwin had his doubts, lot of people dont realise or know that,
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 08, 2013 12:12 pm » by Gloomylunatic

There IS a God

Upload to Disclose.tv

Rush Limbaugh read a memo on the air during his broadcast which named William Cooper " the most dangerous radio host in America." Mr Cooper considered President Bill Clinton's pronouncement the greatest compliment that he had ever received

Super Moderator

PostThu Aug 08, 2013 12:48 pm » by Spock

Spacejunkie wrote:The video is taking advantage of the viewer's stupidity.

You seem to be forgetting an entire block of the evolution theory. What created the different species, if evolution is only within the same species? To really buy the entire theory of evolution, you have to believe we all came from the primordial soup, became some sort of fish, then crawled out of the ocean to become the different species.

Yours is probably the worse argument for evolution.

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 08, 2013 4:56 pm » by Bleever

Truthdefender wrote:Apparently they didn't interview our resident evolutionist. Constable this is in no way an attack or some other thing you softies take personally. This was very well done, but admittedly lacked true debate. And there is some for sure. These newbies just weren't ready for it. The vid does make glaringly obvious however that our youth and the next generations, take man's fallible knowledge, posted in revised/revisable textbooks, as truth when it is nothing but faith in the unprovable and "words written by man."

Upload to Disclose.tv

I did have an original thought whilst watching this though, ( I know right?):

When it comes to changes made due to supposed evolution, or adaptation, where does the seemingly conscious decisions to change dna code and rewrite an arm into a wing, or a fin into some other appendage, (and these are the minor changes), where does it come from? Necessity and selection does not account for millions of molecular constructs to change their activities. Evolution almost presupposes a metaphysical, non-natural, (not unnatural) thought process involving non thinking biological material. Credit for this line of thought to this gentleman:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Although, I have not yet watched the video I recently sent some info to a friend of mine who was taught in school that we evolved from monkeys and that we are insignificant in the totality of the universe (sad).

With the recent understanding of genetics and coding of DNA scientists now understand we seem to 'coded'. Since the 1950's when Watson and Crick first illuminated the chemical structure and information bearing properties of DNA, biologists have come to understand that living things, as much as today's high tech devices, depend upon digital information - information that, in the case of LIFE, is stored in a four character chemical code embedded within the twisting, figure of a double helix From this factual based info, the phrase 'information revolutions' was coined . - please do not confuse this with revolutions of human discovery or invention but revolutions involving dramatic increases in the information present within the living world itself.

Scientists now know that building a living organism requires information, and building a fundamentally new form of life from a simpler form of life requires an 'IMMENSE' amount of new information. Scientists (or perhaps educated or emotionally based atheists) attempting to explain the origin of life must NOW explain how both information rich molecules and the cell's (keep in mind we also understand we have 6 feet of DNA code within each living cell, we are made up of over trillions and trillions of them - this is surely a feat only by God, and removes the 'Chance' component entirely) information processing system arose? Are we to understand it arose from 'nothing'??

I gleaned this info from a book that is putting a 'nail' in to the Macro evolutionists coffin. Stephen Meyer's second book entitled, Darwin's Doubt. His first book in to this subject was also a great read called, Signature in the Cell.

Please let me apologize in advance for posting before watching this vid.
Jesus died our death so that we may receive His life.

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 08, 2013 5:04 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

Bleever wrote:we have 6 feet of DNA code within each living cell, we are made up of over trillions and trillions of them - this is surely a feat only by God, and removes the 'Chance' component entirely) information processing system arose? Are we to understand it arose from 'nothing'??

An adult human being has approximately 100 000 billion cells, all originating from a single cell, the fertilized egg cell..But we also have 1000 000 billion bacterial cells..Why 10 times more bacterial cells than human cells, very interesting :think:
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 08, 2013 5:13 pm » by Bleever

Fatdogmendoza wrote:
Bleever wrote:we have 6 feet of DNA code within each living cell, we are made up of over trillions and trillions of them - this is surely a feat only by God, and removes the 'Chance' component entirely) information processing system arose? Are we to understand it arose from 'nothing'??

An adult human being has approximately 100 000 billion cells, all originating from a single cell, the fertilized egg cell..But we also have 1000 000 billion bacterial cells..Why 10 times more bacterial cells than human cells, very interesting :think:

Perhaps you may or may not have derived you info from this link.

http://biology.stackexchange.com/questi ... on-average

Currently now, and over a lifetime there are a lot of cells...suffice to say. Not sure about the bacterial cell component here, however, you may wish to ask God about it when you meet him. :)
Jesus died our death so that we may receive His life.

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 08, 2013 5:19 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

I met him once, on a bus, he made me sneeze...I think it was the piss, sweat, dried crusty shit and stale alcohol smell eminating from him that did it...He claimed he was God, and I could see him and speak to him and he replied when I spoke to him...amazing really, dontcha think?
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Next