Ex-NASA Official: Massive UFO Events To Take Place Soon

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostThu Aug 19, 2010 8:05 pm » by Savwafair2012

Upload to Disclose.tv

Due to many recent UFO sightings that are making international headlines, RICHARD C. HOAGLAND ex-NASA OFFICIAL, is now giving us a warning

FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Master Conspirator

PostThu Aug 19, 2010 8:10 pm » by Drjones

I take what Hoagland says with a massive pinch of salt!

Initiate

PostThu Aug 19, 2010 8:13 pm » by Memccool

He is OFFICALLY giving us a warning?

Hoagland says that he served as a curator of astronomy & space science[15] at the Springfield Science Museum, located at The Quadrangle in Springfield, Massachusetts, and that he was a consultant to CBS News during the Apollo program.[4] Walter Cronkite has since called Hoagland's views "hocus pocus nonsense."[16] Hoagland appears regularly as a Science Adviser[17] on Coast to Coast AM with George Noory. Hoagland has also appeared on the BBC programs UFO Evidence & Conspiracy, and Mysteries in Space. Hoagland co-produced[4] a radio program on WTIC (AM) of Hartford, Connecticut, The Night of the Encounter, which covered the July 14, 1965, Mariner 4 flyby of the planet Mars.[note 1] Hoagland authored the book The Monuments of Mars: A City on the Edge of Forever, and co-authored the book Dark Mission: The Secret History of NASA,[18] which was ranked 21st on the New York Times Best Seller list for Paperback Nonfiction for one week on November 18, 2007.[19]

Hoagland operates a website, Enterprise Mission, which he terms "an independent NASA watchdog and research group attempting to figure out how much of what NASA has found in the solar system over the past 50 years has actually been silently filed out of sight as classified material". In late 2007, Hoagland released the recording[7] of a National Press Club press conference held on October 30, 2007[20] in which Hoagland and Ken Johnston announced that Johnston was ordered to destroy Apollo lunar images and data 40 years ago. Johnston states that he secretly preserved these Apollo images in a private album of "about 1000 old NASA photos and other memorabilia" from his time at NASA,[21] and some of these images were printed and discussed along with Johnston's story in the Dark Mission book.[22] In December 2007, Project Camelot released a 3-part ~3 hour interview with Hoagland[10] where he talks about "the secret history of NASA", he shows lunar images and elaborates on his various claims about the moon, and he talks about a variety of topics such as "hyperdimensional physics", ancient monuments, the Vatican, consciousness, and the year 2012.

In 1997, Hoagland received the Ig Nobel Prize for Astronomy.[23] In November 2006, Conscious Media Network interviewed Hoagland.[24] In November 2009, Hoagland spoke at the Secrets! 2009 Conference.[25] Hoagland spoke about his "Hyperdimensional Physics", how "4D-hyperspace" governs cohesion in seemingly random 3D-physical reality events. Hoagland has made numerous claims about the existence of intelligent extraterrestrial life, supported by digitally reprocessed photographic evidence from planetary exploration and testimonials by former government and military officials. During guest appearances on Coast to Coast AM With George Noory, Hoagland references longstanding friendships with scientists from NASA and the Jet Propulsion Laboratory who, according to Hoagland, provide him with inside information. However, on the 21 and 22 August 2008 radio show he stated "we do not depend on sources, when I say so-and-so source told me, I have additional confirmation from another mechanism, usually the physics and terms of numbers that backs up with what our source or sources have told us."

How ever i do believe we are heading toward it and i can not wait to see some crazy mind blowing shit

EDIT: btw i can not find any thing that says he worked for nasa, just he does stuff to try and exploit nasa and maybe was a consultation but never worked
Last edited by Memccool on Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hi, how are you today? Would u like a tall glass of SHUT THE F*CK UP!!!!

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 19, 2010 8:14 pm » by Lighthouse

drjones wrote:I take what Hoagland says with a massive pinch of salt!

And on top of that, "massive UFO events" don't necessarily need to be extraterrestrial in origin.

I for one am convinced that most UFO sightings are related to hidden military technology antigravity vehicles, like the nazis first developed.
I wouldn't be at all surprised if one day they would throw this in the game as well.

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostThu Aug 19, 2010 8:20 pm » by Savwafair2012

lighthouse wrote:

And on top of that, "massive UFO events" don't necessarily need to be extraterrestrial in origin.

I for one am convinced that most UFO sightings are related to hidden military technology antigravity vehicles, like the nazis first developed.
I wouldn't be at all surprised if one day they would throw this in the game as well.

How ture you are my friend and here is a classic exampel of that

Upload to Disclose.tv

UFO? yes ET very Doubtful
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 19, 2010 8:46 pm » by Lighthouse

savwafair2012 wrote:
lighthouse wrote:

How ture you are my friend and here is a classic exampel of that

Upload to Disclose.tv

Absolutely Sav,
I have seen "UFOs" myself on two occasions (during daytime), once it was a very fast moving rectangular black box, and the other time I saw three silvery balls turning around each other before disappearing at high speed.

I am almost sure that the first one was manmade, the second ones seemed more "unearthly", but who knows how far advanced these guys are with their toys.

Writer

PostThu Aug 19, 2010 8:51 pm » by Karbowiak

i think the keyword here is Ex-NASA employee..

They probably kicked him for being a complete retard..

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 19, 2010 8:57 pm » by Aardvaaks

lighthouse wrote:
savwafair2012 wrote:
lighthouse wrote:And on top of that, "massive UFO events" don't necessarily need to be extraterrestrial in origin.

Absolutely Sav,
I have seen "UFOs" myself on two occasions (during daytime), once it was a very fast moving rectangular black box, and the other time I saw three silvery balls turning around each other before disappearing at high speed.

I am almost sure that the first one was manmade, the second ones seemed more "unearthly", but who knows how far advanced these guys are with their toys.

Agreed, if the speculation is that the secret military are 50 years in advance on the rest of us then anything is possible.
' I'm leaving because the weather is too good. I hate London when it's not raining'.
Groucho Marx