Ex-policeman to stand trial for alleged rape of stroke-impa

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 23, 2013 6:22 am » by Malogg

Ex-policeman to stand trial for alleged rape of stroke-impaired woman

He is being arraigned on two counts of rape, two counts of forced oral sex, two counts of sexual battery and one count of attempted sexual assault during a first-degree burglary

Initially Officer Baker claimed he didn't touch the elderly woman, who is almost 80 years old and has suffered from a stroke. Then Baker changed his story and admitted penetrating her, but claimed it was "consensual."

The grandmother suffers from a speech impediment because of her previous stroke, which severely restricts her ability to speak and write.

When the grandmother's body was examined by a relative, bruising was noticed on her breasts.

According to the prosecution, Baker entered the grandmother's house and raped her on two separate occasions.

Baker remains free on $1m bail

Video inside >>> http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-m ... z2iVuVrMNd
-Psst ! *WillEase* LARGO yeah you haha kiss my fine white @ss... Image

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 23, 2013 10:23 am » by mediasorcery

u kno damn well it was in self defense, those physically impaired granns are very dangerous.
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 23, 2013 11:29 am » by Elnorel

My dick would just wither and rot away after such ordeal. :vomit:
SKEPTIC - One who instinctively or habitually doubts, questions, disagrees with assertions or generally accepted conclusions.
And tries to prove these assertions/claims with scientific facts.

Initiate

PostWed Oct 23, 2013 11:35 am » by Flipper

He should be run over by a steam roller at a maximum speed of 1 metre per hour feet first. Someone who does that to a person in her condition and age shouldn't be classed as a human.

Super Moderator

PostWed Oct 23, 2013 2:06 pm » by Slith

I don't know why this crap is always put up here. Read a newspaper instead ffs. :hell:

Beating the shit out of spammers......one click at a time

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 24, 2013 5:26 am » by Malogg

Slith wrote:I don't know why this crap is always put up here. Read a newspaper instead ffs. :hell:

Crap to some to others that follow such injustice's it is info apon how the state/governmemt(s)/court(s) deal with such because some are sick of such being swept under the carpet. . .Personally as seeing that the son obtained video evidence allegedly as nae seen it and dunni want to but that alone speaks volumes to the poor ole lady ffs lucky to be caught also trully my heart goes out to the son as ima can imagine how f@cking angry he is and wish him and his mother sweet justice, would hate to think of this happening to any other, this really is touching evil if he gets away with it, always haunts me how these legal breifs always are smiling even in the worst shades of light that is cast from such.
That light, no matter how dim needs to be omitted far and wide because every where has its dark secrets that sadly relate to the depths of immorality that need to be dealt with so PEOPLE are living within a safer world. . .

As for reading a paper ima dunni do that unless its in a pub, online papers does nae count eh?

Any way ima see far worse, that ima dare not post here. . .

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 24, 2013 5:36 am » by Malogg

Elnorel wrote:My dick would just wither and rot away after such ordeal. :vomit:

TMI lmao

Really is freaky eh reminds me of a few worse stories like em that are into digging up the dead and rattling bones eeewww fkn rancid eh do you think some folk are possessed or just plain fkn evil? eh

:peep:

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 24, 2013 5:38 am » by Malogg

Flipper wrote:He should be run over by a steam roller at a maximum speed of 1 metre per hour feet first. Someone who does that to a person in her condition and age shouldn't be classed as a human.

Yeap poor son must be having heart trouble as bad as his ole lady :(

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 24, 2013 5:40 am » by Malogg

mediasorcery wrote:u kno damn well it was in self defense, those physically impaired granns are very dangerous.

O'rly :roll: