Excellent 1950's UFO Video

Initiate

PostWed Feb 16, 2011 2:21 am » by G3n3sis

Ive been a skeptical of Meier ever since I started research. However, it does make me wonder if it is possible for someone to see and or photograph a real vehicle and then be encouraged to make models after wards. If Meier has to this day, a motive to fake photos and videos (as many of them indeed are), it makes me wonder why since he has nothing really to gain.

I watched the long documentary allegedly about his life, which in its self is rather peculiar. I remain skeptical.
"The Sign of an Educated Mind is that, Which can Entertain a Notion or Idea Without Accepting it"

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 16, 2011 3:01 am » by Thesaint

(as many of them indeed are),

This (as far as I know and keep saying) has NEVER been proven so it's just here say and conjecture. Like willease's previous post, the two objects are the same shape (as they would be) but are not even on the same angle. I am not qualified myself to say whether BM is real or not but in the spirit of correct statements and the search for truth, BM has not yet been proven as being a fake, not even after all this time which does make me wonder. We need to stop making statements as if they are indeed true until we get the facts to corroborate them. His wedding cake UFO looks ridiculous and would make anyone to think it's a fake but we cannot prove it nor has it been proven. If someone would point me in the right direction of showing us that he's faking then please correct me because I'm not up to date but showing me 2nd hand info and peoples personal opinions just don't cut it.

What's more ridiculous is some of the people who say he's a faker then go to say that there is a being up there who made us in his own image and they call him GOD, that to me is far more ridiculous, especially as it's been (if you are a creationist) more than 6000 years to show us at least something to back it up.
Just sayin, but I am serious in my request to show that Billy M is a fake because as I say I cannot keep up to date with everything but last time I really looked U could not find anything that points in that direction except personal opinion and here say. It should be easy to show him as being a fake, I've listened to experts with photographic expertise and you get different opinions there but in my experience a lie is irreversible once it's outed as the evidence doesn't change over time. He could be a rampant hoaxer, I would just like to see some real proof OR at least a good enough motive that shows rewards far greater than the effort.

In the interest of the TRUTH! :cheers:

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 16, 2011 5:14 am » by Giusdude

thesaint wrote:
(as many of them indeed are),

This (as far as I know and keep saying) has NEVER been proven so it's just here say and conjecture. Like willease's previous post, the two objects are the same shape (as they would be) but are not even on the same angle. I am not qualified myself to say whether BM is real or not but in the spirit of correct statements and the search for truth, BM has not yet been proven as being a fake, not even after all this time which does make me wonder. We need to stop making statements as if they are indeed true until we get the facts to corroborate them. His wedding cake UFO looks ridiculous and would make anyone to think it's a fake but we cannot prove it nor has it been proven. If someone would point me in the right direction of showing us that he's faking then please correct me because I'm not up to date but showing me 2nd hand info and peoples personal opinions just don't cut it.

What's more ridiculous is some of the people who say he's a faker then go to say that there is a being up there who made us in his own image and they call him GOD, that to me is far more ridiculous, especially as it's been (if you are a creationist) more than 6000 years to show us at least something to back it up.
Just sayin, but I am serious in my request to show that Billy M is a fake because as I say I cannot keep up to date with everything but last time I really looked U could not find anything that points in that direction except personal opinion and here say. It should be easy to show him as being a fake, I've listened to experts with photographic expertise and you get different opinions there but in my experience a lie is irreversible once it's outed as the evidence doesn't change over time. He could be a rampant hoaxer, I would just like to see some real proof OR at least a good enough motive that shows rewards far greater than the effort.

In the interest of the TRUTH! :cheers:

are you really saying BM has NOT been PROVEN to be a hoaxer?
i'm not going to be rude. i am actually going to be REALLY nice about this and simply point you in the right direction. Document yourself, examine, scrutinize, form an opinion.
If, after all of the above, you still think BM is the real deal, then we have nothing more to talk about.
here it is:
http://www.ufowatchdog.com/billy_meier.htm
and then this:
http://www.thebiggestsecret.org/home/in ... moking-gun
and also this:
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread336632/pg1.
notice that i'm leaving out his ex wife statements, the "time travel" dinosaur pictures, the "aliengirl" form a tv show and.....
nah, screw it. decide for yourself.
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

PostWed Feb 16, 2011 5:36 am » by Antigreek

I never post but had to make a few corrections here. I'm not sure why/how you think this is a 1950's video. It was actually taken in Gulf Breeze during the height of UFO sightings at that time in the late 1980's by none other than Ed Walters.

I have the original video with the accompanying documentary work around here somewhere if I can find it. Ed set up his camera pointing outside his office window, hit record and left. When he reviewed the tape later this is what he found. In the clearer version you can see that the object projects a shadow on the trees below which was impressive and rare since it gave an excellent opportunity to measure it's length.

As I recall Dr. Bruce Maccabee did some analysis on the footage and found that footage appeared genuine and the object to be close to 30' in length.

In my opinion, the footage is quite impressive and its sudden reverse of direction gives credence to the craft using antigravity technology allowing it to move in any direction without throwing any occupants against the wall due to inertia.

Super Moderator

PostWed Feb 16, 2011 5:52 am » by Slith

antigreek wrote:I never post but had to make a few corrections here. I'm not sure why/how you think this is a 1950's video. It was actually taken in Gulf Breeze during the height of UFO sightings at that time in the late 1980's by none other than Ed Walters.

I have the original video with the accompanying documentary work around here somewhere if I can find it. Ed set up his camera pointing outside his office window, hit record and left. When he reviewed the tape later this is what he found. In the clearer version you can see that the object projects a shadow on the trees below which was impressive and rare since it gave an excellent opportunity to measure it's length.

As I recall Dr. Bruce Maccabee did some analysis on the footage and found that footage appeared genuine and the object to be close to 30' in length.

In my opinion, the footage is quite impressive and its sudden reverse of direction gives credence to the craft using antigravity technology allowing it to move in any direction without throwing any occupants against the wall due to inertia.

Why you don't post more? After reading what you just wrote, I don't get it. What you need to do is post more. Good stuff

Beating the shit out of spammers......one click at a time

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 16, 2011 5:54 am » by Giusdude

dlslith wrote:
antigreek wrote:I never post but had to make a few corrections here. I'm not sure why/how you think this is a 1950's video. It was actually taken in Gulf Breeze during the height of UFO sightings at that time in the late 1980's by none other than Ed Walters.

Why you don't post after reading what you just wrote, I don't get. What you need to do is post more. Good stuff

pretty much what i tought....
great info and finally good grammar (lol, i know i mess up too. hey, i'm a foreign after all!)
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

Super Moderator

PostWed Feb 16, 2011 5:57 am » by Slith

giusdude wrote:
dlslith wrote:

Why you don't post after reading what you just wrote, I don't get. What you need to do is post more. Good stuff

pretty much what i tought....
great info and finally good grammar (lol, i know i mess up too. hey, i'm a foreign after all!)

I've never had a problem reading your words. Cheers!

Beating the shit out of spammers......one click at a time

Previous