Excess cola can cause super-sized muscle trouble

Initiate

PostWed May 20, 2009 11:22 am » by Blackbarbie

Iva always loved bot pepsi and coke and when i was younger i rank tons of the stuff but wen i started college i started drinking like 2ltrs of water a day. I still drink a lot and i mean i have a can of coke from time to time maybe a can or 2 a month but i never go more than tat its great but its bright green reallly and tbh anything tat colour should not be in your body. Also one of my bfs friends recently got sum coke from mcd's. He left it on his bedside table for a few days being the tramp he is and when he finally went to move it the coke had eroded the whole mcd's container and was all over his drawers. Thats why i dont drink too much coke its discusting to think that can haappen in your body.

Barbie =] xx :hugging:
Religion was made by a business man.

Initiate

PostWed May 20, 2009 3:46 pm » by Skitzy

crunchy wrote:this belongs on this site
its the type of info that will not be covered in mainstream media
well it might get a small mention if that

disclose tv covers all types of info this would be under Science & Technology
so the only thing wrong with this is its in the wrong section

Well, it was in the Sun newspaper today, but then again does that count as mainstream media :lol:

Initiate

PostWed May 20, 2009 5:14 pm » by Crazynutsx

this is soo bad i used to drink lots of the stuff all the time

Conspirator

PostWed May 20, 2009 5:32 pm » by Mep630

cornbread714 wrote:
crunchy wrote:this belongs on this site
its the type of info that will not be covered in mainstream media
well it might get a small mention if that

disclose tv covers all types of info this would be under Science & Technology
so the only thing wrong with this is its in the wrong section

I respect your statement, but I disagree.
It's no big deal, but Doc gets a little carried away and I really don't see that this deserves AN ENTIRE THREAD.

I disagree, this is a valid topic, hell I have seen a lot worse on here.

A lot of people drink soda, especially kids, maybe this post saves some of them from this.

Even worse is the diet stuff with aspartame, etc, that is some nasty stuff for your brain....

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Conspirator

PostWed May 20, 2009 5:36 pm » by Mep630

blackbarbie wrote:Iva always loved bot pepsi and coke and when i was younger i rank tons of the stuff but wen i started college i started drinking like 2ltrs of water a day. I still drink a lot and i mean i have a can of coke from time to time maybe a can or 2 a month but i never go more than tat its great but its bright green reallly and tbh anything tat colour should not be in your body. Also one of my bfs friends recently got sum coke from mcd's. He left it on his bedside table for a few days being the tramp he is and when he finally went to move it the coke had eroded the whole mcd's container and was all over his drawers. Thats why i dont drink too much coke its discusting to think that can haappen in your body.

Barbie =] xx :hugging:

lol the containers that the coke concentrate comes in, is clearly labeled corrosive acid. And will eat your arm off if you put it in it. They dilute it with water and bottle it for you.

the diet stuff with Aspartame was brought in front of congress as a biological weapon to be approved and used on 3rd world countries. They turned it down. Then Rumsfield crams it through the FDA and puts it in tons of products, knowing of all the poisonous side effects of it! look it up...

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Initiate

PostSun May 24, 2009 10:56 pm » by Blackbarbie

woah well i just found out its great for cleaning toilets so clean away!!! =] xx

Master Conspirator

PostSun May 24, 2009 11:12 pm » by Cornbread714

blackbarbie wrote:woah well i just found out its great for cleaning toilets so clean away!!! =] xx

Thanks for the tip! :flop:

Maybe we should have a home-making category, too.
You know, like how to turn our used tin-foil hats into planters, using Reptilians for garden pest control, maybe a hyper-dimensional tiny black hole-driven vacuum cleaner that deposits household dirt in a place far, far away... :sunny:

Cheers, BlackBarbie, how's life? :cheers:
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Initiate

PostSun May 24, 2009 11:26 pm » by Blackbarbie

Hahaaahaa... i thought to recycle our tinfoil hats we put them on the window to keep the voices out? or maybe thats just me? =[ lol

But yea im gonna try the coca cola toilet thing coz i bought sum yesterday and have had like 2 glasses and hate the feeling you get on your teeth from it so lets poor it down the loo. Lol
Lifes good only got 2 exams left hows yours? =]

Master Conspirator

PostSun May 24, 2009 11:31 pm » by Cornbread714

blackbarbie wrote:Hahaaahaa... i thought to recycle our tinfoil hats we put them on the window to keep the voices out? or maybe thats just me? =[ lol

But yea im gonna try the coca cola toilet thing coz i bought sum yesterday and have had like 2 glasses and hate the feeling you get on your teeth from it so lets poor it down the loo. Lol
Lifes good only got 2 exams left hows yours? =]

Everything's cool here. Good luck with the exams!
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Initiate

PostMon May 25, 2009 9:53 am » by Blackbarbie

Thank you cornbread =] xx

Previous