Exclusive - attempts to break into Muslim Brotherhood HQs

Master Conspirator

PostMon Jul 01, 2013 2:47 pm » by *WillEase*

Upload to Disclose.tv

Published on Jul 1, 2013

Protesters in Egypt have stormed the headquarters of the Muslim Brotherhood in Cairo - ransacking the building, and hurling furniture out the windows. That comes after some 20 million outraged citizens flooded cities across the nation, demanding the president step down by Tuesday - or face a mass rebellion. RT is joined by Neil Clark, a journalist focusing on the Middle East
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Master Conspirator

PostMon Jul 01, 2013 2:51 pm » by *WillEase*

Upload to Disclose.tv

Published on Jul 1, 2013

Protesters in Egypt have stormed the headquarters of the Muslim Brotherhood - in a show of anger at the president and his allies. At least one opposition group has threatened all-out revolt if Mohammed Morsi doesn't resign. At least 16 people have been killed in two days of protests across the country.
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 01, 2013 2:53 pm » by Malogg

Image :flop:

Master Conspirator

PostTue Jul 02, 2013 4:15 am » by *WillEase*

Upload to Disclose.tv

Published on Jul 1, 2013

During the past couple of days, protests in Egypt have swelled to over 1 million demonstrators and have resulted in dozens of deaths and hundreds of injuries. The people are demanding that President Mohamed Morsi step down due to the lack of change in the country since winning the previous election. Now, the Egyptian Army has given the president 48 hours to address the demands of the protesters or they will be forced to restore order. We have more from Cairo, Egypt.

Previous