Exercise Benefits Even the Oldest Old

Initiate

PostThu Sep 17, 2009 1:25 pm » by Kurious

drjones wrote:Here we go again,ANOTHER unjustified ATTACK. :roll:

Kurious said- ' Is there anybody on DTV who is old enough to benefit from this post ? '

Drjones said- ' No excuses now bugme'(Referring to disclose member bugmenot,age in profile 76)... :D

Kurious :owned: by drjones yet again,although i'd rather go with aardvark's advice,back to discussing the topic. :flop:

If bugmenot is really 76 then I really am less smart than you Jones, though the fact you'd lean on a made up age to back up your point again sums you up nicely.

You should change your name to something oriental sounding like 'clutchesatstraws'
SHUT UP YOU FUCKING CONSPIRACY BASED LUNATIC

Master Conspirator

PostThu Sep 17, 2009 1:27 pm » by Drjones

kurious wrote:
drjones wrote:
kurious wrote:Never went away I was just watching you making a tit of yourself with the whole '500 post's' issue. Kinda blew up in your face that one didn't it, hows the eyebrows ?

Yeah thanks.If i wanna make a "t!t" of myself should i not be FREE to do so? :D
And like the saint says it was 5000 NOT 500,who's the "t!t" now mr penn and teller organic food is bad??..don't feel bad Kurious,someday you'll be as important and as smart as me. :lol:

Hey thesaint,all Kurious ever does is come on here to demeaner me and my posts,regardless of what they are about.But hey i'm the "d!ck"!... :roll: :D

Only somebody who still lives at home with his parents could justify such a over inflated sense of self importance. Your right you are the dick especially for pointing out that 'Penn & Teller say organics are bad for you'.

Kind of missed the point on that one didn't you Jones which is you all over.

Yeah i soo missed the point,that's what 'mixed up little turds' do unfortunately :lol: .Say Kurious do you spend alot of your time conversing with 'mixed up little turds'.says' alot about you my man.And for the record YET again,i work for my dad's fabrication company,hours not so good lately and also just ran the glasgow half marathon Sunday past so sensibly having a rest,oh yeah i'm, just back grocery shopping.What have you done lately Kurious?..I don't think i am a 'mixed up little turd'... :oops:

Master Conspirator

PostThu Sep 17, 2009 1:29 pm » by Drjones

kurious wrote:
drjones wrote:Here we go again,ANOTHER unjustified ATTACK. :roll:

Kurious said- ' Is there anybody on DTV who is old enough to benefit from this post ? '

Drjones said- ' No excuses now bugme'(Referring to disclose member bugmenot,age in profile 76)... :D

Kurious :owned: by drjones yet again,although i'd rather go with aardvark's advice,back to discussing the topic. :flop:

If bugmenot is really 76 then I really am less smart than you Jones, though the fact you'd lean on a made up age to back up your point again sums you up nicely.

You should change your name to something oriental sounding like 'clutchesatstraws'

How do you know bugmenot is not 76 years old?..Please tell me?..Unless you've met him I'm afraid it is YOU who is ONCE AGAIN clutching at straws in your neverending quest to make fun of good ol drjones Kurious eh? :D

Back on topic now.. :owned: :oops:

You don't do much exercise Kurious do you?

Initiate

PostThu Sep 17, 2009 1:37 pm » by Kurious

Your right I so spend alot of time conversing with mixed up little turds as I have a scat fascination you see, I just cant help it.

I also don't feel the need to use my personal life to justify how great I am on a message board Jones but if you want to know about one real thing I've done recently that you haven't ? I made a mortgage payment which is something you will never do staying at home with your parents & being given a job by your Daddy, who also gives you time off so you can rest after indulging yourself running in marathons ??????

Sad sad little man. You really sound like somebody who lives in the real world.

Oh & congrats on the grocery shopping, must be really satisfying after all this time to be allowed to go & do it all by yourself, did you buy yourself a wollypop to ?

Master Conspirator

PostThu Sep 17, 2009 1:39 pm » by Drjones

Kurious,i get tired of all the 'bitchin',give over,your a moron i get it! :flop:

Initiate

PostThu Sep 17, 2009 1:43 pm » by Kurious

drjones wrote:How do you know bugmenot is not 76 years old?..Please tell me?..Unless you've met him I'm afraid it is YOU who is ONCE AGAIN clutching at straws in your neverending quest to make fun of good ol drjones Kurious eh? :D

Do you really want to go there Jones, do you want to go out on a limb & assume he's 76 ?

I do exercise & have done for years but I don't feel the need to preach to people about my lifestyle either.

Owned ? You own nothing sir least of all your own lodgings.

I may well be a moron as far as your concerned Jones but I'm not a thick illiterate fool who lives at home & is employed by his parents.

Way to go out into the big bad world on your own. You go boo boo.

Master Conspirator

PostThu Sep 17, 2009 1:49 pm » by Drjones

kurious wrote:
drjones wrote:How do you know bugmenot is not 76 years old?..Please tell me?..Unless you've met him I'm afraid it is YOU who is ONCE AGAIN clutching at straws in your neverending quest to make fun of good ol drjones Kurious eh? :D

Do you really want to go there Jones, do you want to go out on a limb & assume he's 76 ?

I do exercise & have done for years but I don't feel the need to preach to people about my lifestyle either.

Owned ? You own nothing sir least of all your own lodgings.

I may well be a moron as far as your concerned Jones but I'm not a thick illiterate fool who lives at home & is employed by his parents way to go out into the big bad world on your own.

No m8 it' just that your mind is completely warped. :flop:
Thanks for calling me a 'thick illeterate fool' who 'lives at home' and is 'employed by his parents'...even though i have NC's and Diploma's in fitness and nutrition would you believe?i got a few other qualifications too.....i also must feel bad for contributing to my VERY SUCCESSFUL family business which gives me a great weekly wage.As for the 'big bad world' m8 you have no clue do you...like i say.grab a backpack put 20 kilos in it come visit me in Scotland and we'll go for a 20 mile run in the Scottish hills...we'll see who's afraid if the 'big bad world' then? :owned:
Give over m8,go and bore someone else.
Last edited by Drjones on Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 17, 2009 1:50 pm » by Aragajag

Going for 6000 posts this week Dr?

Master Conspirator

PostThu Sep 17, 2009 1:51 pm » by Drjones

aragajag wrote:Going for 6000 posts this week Dr?

No,quality not quantity from now on. :ohno:

Master Conspirator

PostThu Sep 17, 2009 1:53 pm » by Drjones

I'm getting back on topic,Kurious is dragging this thing down with his BS.

Aging Gracefully: The Benefits of Exercise for Older Adults
http://seniorliving.about.com/od/exerci ... ercise.htm

PreviousNext