Exercise Benefits Even the Oldest Old

Initiate

PostThu Sep 17, 2009 2:17 pm » by Kurious

aragajag wrote:@Kurious you have to post more than ten to one to even hope of catching the Dr in his awesomeness....

Awww bless another deluded fruit, I see Dr Jones is using my 'Quantity over quality' line which you in turn have choose to quote against me, how ironic ! We'll never see my line though because the admins saw fit to shut down his self indulgent posting, now that's ownage right there. Go admins.

Jones you cant be amazing whilst you still live at home & are employed by your parents, that just instantly make you very very sad when trying to play with the other grown ups.
SHUT UP YOU FUCKING CONSPIRACY BASED LUNATIC

Master Conspirator

PostThu Sep 17, 2009 2:20 pm » by Drjones

kurious wrote:
aragajag wrote:@Kurious you have to post more than ten to one to even hope of catching the Dr in his awesomeness....

Awww bless another deluded fruit, I see Dr Jones is using my 'Quantity over quality' line which you in turn have choose to quote against me, how ironic ! We'll never see my line though because the admins saw fit to shut down his self indulgent posting, now that's ownage right there. Go admins.

Jones you cant be amazing whilst you still live at home & are employed by your parents, that just instantly make you very very sad when trying to play with the other grown ups.

Thanks. :flop: Not interested in my french organic food study i broughy up for you my man eh?..Awww....hey Kurious did you patent the phrase 'quality over quantity' does that mean because you said it no-one else can,if i knew you'd used that i'd have changed to be honest,i don't want to be infringing on someone who is obviously superior to me in every way humanly possible. :flop:
Last edited by Drjones on Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Initiate

PostThu Sep 17, 2009 2:22 pm » by Kurious

drjones wrote:
kurious wrote:

Thanks. :flop:

Your more than welcome bubble boy.

Master Conspirator

PostThu Sep 17, 2009 2:25 pm » by Drjones

A guy that runs marathons,has swam the channel distance,is soon to be training for an ironman triathlon,who has travelled around the world all this under the age of 30...is classed by Kurious as a 'bubble boy'.....yeah that sounds right to me. :oops:

Initiate

PostThu Sep 17, 2009 2:29 pm » by Kurious

drjones wrote:A guy that runs marathons,has swam the channel distance,is soon to be training for an ironman triathlon,who has travelled around the world is classed by Kurious as a 'bubble boy'.....yeah that sounds right to me. :oops:

Travel plans all bought & paid for by your daddy right ?

So you travelled the world & you still live with your parents & are employed by them ?

That makes you a ultra-bubble-boy !

Master Conspirator

PostThu Sep 17, 2009 2:29 pm » by Drjones

kurious wrote:
drjones wrote:A guy that runs marathons,has swam the channel distance,is soon to be training for an ironman triathlon,who has travelled around the world is classed by Kurious as a 'bubble boy'.....yeah that sounds right to me. :oops:

So you travelled the world & you still live with your parents & are employed by them ?

Erm that'd be NO...NO....and erm...GET A LIFE!!..This is hilarious...if somewhat sad :flop:

Initiate

PostThu Sep 17, 2009 2:35 pm » by Kurious

drjones wrote:
kurious wrote:

Erm that'd be NO...NO....and erm...GET A LIFE!! :flop:

My life is more than fine thank you, I'm a very lucky content individual who is happy to have gone out & forged his way on this planet without my parents help though I must say I'm intrigued by a individual who considers himself to be awesome because he can put one foot in front of the other quickly, eats vegetables but lives at home with his parents so in the company of adults must be looked upon as a child by all those concerned ??

People are laughing at you behind your back, when you go through your parents business the employee's say horrible things about you being a daddies boy ! Wake the fuck up.

Master Conspirator

PostThu Sep 17, 2009 2:40 pm » by Drjones

Yawn@Kurious.What was he saying,oh.. :badair:
Yeah i know,by the way "m8" keep the posts short if you will,it's truly mind boggling to depths you will goto to mock me.Thanks for the life story about how perfect your life is.Now hurry along,go and do something else. :flop:

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 17, 2009 2:46 pm » by Aragajag

kurious wrote:

If you read through the topic Kurious you can see that I asked the good dr a question, I merely have the short conversation etyping quoted. If you find that offensive in anyway thats all fine by me.
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

Initiate

PostThu Sep 17, 2009 3:15 pm » by Kurious

aragajag wrote:
kurious wrote:

If you read through the topic Kurious you can see that I asked the good dr a question, I merely have the short conversation etyping quoted. If you find that offensive in anyway thats all fine by me.

To address your post what I found offensive was the fact you insinuated that I'd try to be as awesome as Jones when in fact that couldn't be further from the truth, anything he is doing I'm a million miles in the other direction trust me.

He probably checks his poo to see if he's ingesting enough fibre & that definitely isnt my bag
baby.
Last edited by Kurious on Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext