Exercise Benefits Even the Oldest Old

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 17, 2009 3:23 pm » by Aragajag

Getting back to topic, yes i think if you can get out of bed and go for a piss unaided at 90+ alls good.

Initiate

PostThu Sep 17, 2009 4:46 pm » by Kurious

aragajag wrote:Getting back to topic, yes i think if you can get out of bed and go for a piss unaided at 90+ alls good.

Couldn't agree with you more !
SHUT UP YOU FUCKING CONSPIRACY BASED LUNATIC

Super Moderator

PostThu Sep 17, 2009 10:01 pm » by Slith

kurious wrote:
drjones wrote:
kurious wrote:Never went away I was just watching you making a tit of yourself with the whole '500 post's' issue. Kinda blew up in your face that one didn't it, hows the eyebrows ?

Yeah thanks.If i wanna make a "t!t" of myself should i not be FREE to do so? :D
And like the saint says it was 5000 NOT 500,who's the "t!t" now mr penn and teller organic food is bad??..don't feel bad Kurious,someday you'll be as important and as smart as me. :lol:

Hey thesaint,all Kurious ever does is come on here to demeaner me and my posts,regardless of what they are about.But hey i'm the "d!ck"!... :roll: :D

Only somebody who still lives at home with his parents could justify such a over inflated sense of self importance. Your right you are the dick especially for pointing out that 'Penn & Teller say organics are bad for you'.

Kind of missed the point on that one didn't you Jones which is you all over.

Indi..aka Wile E Coyote... Super Genius! Penn and Teller say organics are bad for you. Pretty astute observation, seeing how one of them doesn't talk. Indi, you're a donkey

Master Conspirator

PostFri Sep 18, 2009 11:00 am » by Drjones

Yeah thanks.If i wanna make a "t!t" of myself should i not be FREE to do so? :D
And like the saint says it was 5000 NOT 500,who's the "t!t" now mr penn and teller organic food is bad??..don't feel bad Kurious,someday you'll be as important and as smart as me. :lol:

Hey thesaint,all Kurious ever does is come on here to demeaner me and my posts,regardless of what they are about.But hey i'm the "d!ck"!... :roll: :D[/quote]

Only somebody who still lives at home with his parents could justify such a over inflated sense of self importance. Your right you are the dick especially for pointing out that 'Penn & Teller say organics are bad for you'.

Kind of missed the point on that one didn't you Jones which is you all over.[/quote]
Indi..aka Wile E Coyote... Super Genius! Penn and Teller say organics are bad for you. Pretty astute observation, seeing how one of them doesn't talk. Indi, you're a donkey[/quote]

Are you serious?...F :censored: ck Off!!Thanks for the amazing revelation inspector gadget,it don't matter if one of them don't talk,he's there supporting the other guy regardless.....eh?... :owned:

Previous