Expect a False Flag Attack To Precede Invasion Of Iran

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 19, 2010 7:52 am » by Reinaul

Paul C. Roberts: Expect a False Flag Terror Attack To Precede Invasion Of Iran !

•The sad fact is, I have come to the same conclusion as Paul C. Roberts. The traitors in the US government and the genocidal Zionist madmen running Israel wants this war. They are bound by their allegiance to their Illuminati masters. This is their final gambit for world domination.

•They need to cripple the Chinese before they become a credible threat. Every year China grows stronger and within a decade China can become the world’s largest economy. The Chinese are not a stupid race. Once they set their mind to it, they can overcome their competitors. Now, while the western Illuminist hegemony still have a military advantage over China, they want to trigger this world war.

•Paul C. Roberts is one of the most respected conservative voices in the nation. He is the former Assistant Secretary of the Treasury, and was Associate Editor of the Wall Street Journal. He held numerous academic appointments, including the William E. Simon Chair, Center for Strategic and International Studies, Georgetown University, and Senior Research Fellow, Hoover Institution, Stanford University. He opines:

According to news reports, the U.S. military is shipping “bunker-buster” bombs to the U.S. Air Force base at Diego Garcia in the Indian Ocean. The Herald Scotland reports that experts say the bombs are being assembled for an attack on Iran’s nuclear facilities. The newspaper quotes Dan Piesch, director of the Centre for International Studies and Diplomacy at the University of London: “They are gearing up totally for the destruction of Iran.”

The next step will be a staged “terrorist attack,” a “false flag” operation as per Operation Northwoods, for which Iran will be blamed. As Iran and its leadership have already been demonized, the “false flag” attack will suffice to obtain US and European public support for bombing Iran. The bombing will include more than the nuclear facilities and will continue until the Iranians agree to regime change and the installation of a puppet government. The corrupt American media will present the new puppet as “freedom and democracy.”

If the past is a guide, Americans will fall for the deception. In the February issue of the American Behavioral Scientist, a scholarly journal, Professor Lance DeHaven-Smith writes that state crimes against democracy (SCAD) involve government officials, often in combination with private interests, that engage in covert activities in order to implement an agenda. Examples include McCarthyism or the fabrication of evidence of communist infiltration, the Gulf of Tonkin Resolution based on false claims of President Johnson and Pentagon chief McNamara that North Vietnam attacked a U.S. naval vessel, the burglary of the office of Daniel Ellsberg’s psychiatrist in order to discredit Ellsberg (the Pentagon Papers) as “disturbed,” and the falsified “intelligence” that Iraq possessed weapons of mass destruction in order to justify the U.S. invasion of Iraq.

There are many other examples. I have always regarded the 1995 bombing of the Murrah Federal Office Building in Oklahoma City as a SCAD. Allegedly, a disturbed Tim McVeigh used a fertilizer bomb in a truck parked outside the building. More likely, McVeigh was a patsy, whose fertilizer bomb was a cover for explosives planted inside the building.

A number of experts dismissed the possibility of McVeigh’s bomb producing such structural damage. For example, General Benton K. Partin, who was in charge of U.S. Air Force munitions design and testing, produced a thick report on the Murrah building bombing which concluded that the building blew up from the inside out. Gen. Partin concluded that “the pattern of damage would have been technically impossible without supplementary demolition charges at some of the reinforced concrete bases inside the building, a standard demolition technique. For a simplistic blast truck bomb, of the size and composition reported, to be able to reach out on the order of 60 feet and collapse a reinforced column base the size of column A7 is beyond credulity.” Gen. Partin dismissed the official report as “a massive cover-up of immense proportions.”

Of course, the general’s unquestionable expertise had no bearing on the outcome. One reason is that his and other expert voices were drowned out by media pumping the official story. Another reason is that public beliefs in a democracy run counter to suspicion of government as a terrorist agent. Professor Laurie Manwell of the University of Guelph says that “false flag” operations have the advantage over truth: “research shows that people are far less willing to examine information that disputes, rather than confirms, their beliefs.” Professor Steven Hoffman agrees: “Our data shows substantial support for a cognitive theory known as ‘motivated reasoning,’ which suggests that rather than search rationally for information that either confirms or disconfirms a particular belief, people actually seek out information that confirms what they already believe. In fact, for the most part people completely ignore contrary information.” Even when hard evidence turns up, it can be discredited as a “conspiracy theory.”

All that is necessary for success of “false flag” or “black ops” events is for the government to have its story ready and to have a reliable and compliant media. Once an official story is in place, thought and investigation are precluded. Any formal inquiry that is convened serves to buttress the already provided explanation.

An explanation ready-at-hand is almost a give-away that an incident is a “black ops” event. Notice how quickly the U.S. government, allegedly so totally deceived by al Qaida, provided the explanation for 9/11. When President Kennedy was assassinated, the government produced the culprit immediately. The alleged culprit was conveniently shot inside a jail by a civilian before he could be questioned. But the official story was ready, and it held.

Professors Manwell and Hoffman’s research resonates with me. I remember reading in my graduate studies that the Czarist secret police set off bombs in order to create excuses to arrest their targets. My inclination was to dismiss the accounts as anti-Czarist propaganda by pro-communist historians. It was only later when Robert Conquest confirmed to me that this was indeed the practice of the Czarist secret police that the scales fell from my eyes.

Former CIA official Philip Giraldi in his article, “The Rogue Nation,” makes it clear that the U.S. government has a hegemonic agenda that it is pursuing without congressional or public awareness. The agenda unfolds piecemeal as a response to “terrorism,” and the big picture is not understood by the public or by most in Congress. Giraldi protests that the agenda is illegal under both U.S. and international law, but that the illegality of the agenda does not serve as a barrier. Only a naif could believe that such a government would not employ “false flag” operations that advance the agenda.

The U.S. population, it seems, is comprised of naifs whose lack of comprehension is bringing ruin to other lands
“The important thing is not to stop questioning.”
-Albert Einstein

Be Your Own Messiah

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 19, 2010 2:16 pm » by Torofamily

ImageWE ARE THE GLOBAL POLITICAL AWAKENING ! Image

Master Conspirator

PostFri Mar 19, 2010 3:07 pm » by Boondox681

this is definitely something to watch for.

especially for the people who are going to be blown up.
"You wanna' keep it real take a walk out your door,that's as real as it gets from the sky to the floor."

Initiate

PostFri Mar 19, 2010 4:03 pm » by Govtslave

Watch Israel. They are Bre'r Rabbit from the Uncle Remus stories. My favorite quote from these stories is "Bre'r Rabbit, he lay low". Even though Israel and Iran are devout enemies, Israel will play innocent and leave all the obvious killing to it's puppet, the U.S.

Initiate

PostSun Mar 11, 2012 8:59 pm » by Eeeeeee

NWO Dictator Must Invade All Non-Submissive Puppet Nations Before Years End...Their Goal A Unipolar World For 2012. Russia Is Scrambling To Prepare For This Invasion...It Dosen't Have Much Of A Millitary. Except For Their Nukes...So As a Last Resort. They Have Threatened The Invaders That If Iran Gets Invaded. Russia Will Hit Within Minutes All Major U.S. Cities With Nukes. Not A Time To Be Home Watching TV. :peep: Good Post reinaul
Have First Hand Experience On False Flags. NWO Wanted To Use Me On A False Flag Operation But They Aborted Their Plans When I Discovered Their Maneuvers & Fled The U.S. To Live A Life In Hidding. My Nation Has Betrayed Me...Survival Man 1
Secret NWO Agenda...
Islam Nations & Others Are Being Used By The NWO Hybrid Dictator Genius To Overload The Earth With Blind Violence. This Hybrid Is War From His Hideout At Dulce Underground Base But When He Surfaces He Will Be Called Peace.

Conspirator

PostSun Mar 11, 2012 11:06 pm » by Icarus1

they may well bomb iran but i very much doubt that it will be unvaded, who in thier right mind would try and go into a country with nearly 80 million people?
“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.”