expedition to Greenland to find "MYSTERY OBJECT"

PostTue Aug 17, 2010 7:55 am » by Yerathrall

oldsoul wrote:I've got google earth up...and I can see the gold structure and directy in front is a much larger area that has a 'patch' over it..and to the west there is a 'patch' over a large square area...(patched over by google which they do regularly to keep you from seeing things...look at the gulf/mexico..and try and find the oilrigs! all 'patched')
but what the heck is that black cilinder south of the gold object? anyone know?

Great work Old Soul! THANKS A LOT!
I had absolutely NO idea of this!
Interesting that they would "Patch" over large areas around a massive object that really just doesn't belong there at all., hmmmm?
This gives even more credence to my sudden inspiration to go to Google Earth HQ and ask them WHAT's UP with THAT?! Just who are THEY to show us the world and HIDE it from us simultaneously?

RE: the Black cylinder
Interesting that you describe it as a CYLINDER. What led you to this conclusion?
This is equally if not more mysterious. I've examined it thoroughly as well.and it seems slightly narrower on one end than the other. The only lead I've gotten on it is that there is a SIMILAR image on the EXACT Opposite side of the globe. And I'm pretty sure I spotted what he was talking about.
Nonetheless the powers that be at Google earth got some' splainin' to do!
Here's to Greenland! :nails:
Last edited by Yerathrall on Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 17, 2010 7:58 am » by Oldsoul

yerathrall wrote:
oldsoul wrote:I've got google earth up...and I can see the gold structure and directy in front is a much larger area that has a 'patch' over it..and to the west there is a 'patch' over a large square area...(patched over by google which they do regularly to keep you from seeing things...look at the gulf/mexico..and try and find the oilrigs! all 'patched')
but what the heck is that black cilinder south of the gold object? anyone know?

Interesting that they would "Patch" over large areas around a massive object that really just doesn't belong there at all.
This gives even more credence to my sudden inspiration to go to Google Earth HQ and ask them WHAT's UP with THAT?! Just who are THEY to show us the world and HIDE it from us simultaneously?

RE: the Black cylinder
Interesting that you describe it as a CYLINDWER. What led you to this conclusion?
This is equally if not more mysterious. I've examined it thoroughly as well.and it seems slightly narrower on one end than the other. The only lead I've gotten on it is that there uis a SIMILAR image on the EXACT Opposite side of the globe. And I'm pretty sure I spotted what he was talking about.
Nonetheless the powers that be at Google earth got some'splainin' to do!
Here's to Greenland! :nails:

I found a really weird cilinder ...LARGE TOO...in the Gulf..they hid all the rigs, why not that..go look, I direct you there on this side with mine

PostSun Sep 25, 2011 3:55 pm » by Laurence

Behold!!! Drop down and tilt your screen you'll see two mountain tops, the Breasts of the North", the 50 mile wide and 122 mile long object is "Alexanders Gate", behind this gate lies the last plague to strike humanity, Gog and Magog. They are presently trying to get out, thus you hear their booming attempts in different places in the world. Read what Alexander the Great went through to put them there. I never imagined it would be so immense, but did believe that melting glacial ice would reveal it.

PostThu Oct 10, 2013 11:55 am » by Sigmund Ivarsson

It is not possible without dogs. My experience with Greenland sled dogs is limited to a single dog with a pulka which is a low long sled and the musher is tied to it with a line and follows on skis. This allows for control of the dog sled and skier. It resembles the kind of sleds that have done both north and south poles towed by the skier himself. It is the most flexible solution and each man has his own sled and his own dog. The dogs can pull a 200 kg load. For forty km in one day. The load consists of food for the dog rations for the explorer and whatever gear is necessary. My Greenland sled dog 's name was Minilik. A good name for an expedition. The sled I had was made of wood with a canvas cover but these days they have carbon fiber and ultra light nylon. The dog and the skier need about one kilo of food per day. The members must Learn to build an igloo in about one hour and train before the run. Water is melted from snow. One last piece of advice. Don't drink the yellow snow.

Super Moderator

PostThu Oct 10, 2013 12:57 pm » by Slith

Sigmund Ivarsson wrote: Don't drink the yellow snow.

Lol. Actually my mom never gave me that advice. I wonder why? :headscratch:

Welcome Sigmund

:hiho:

Beating the shit out of the spammers......one click at a time

PostThu Oct 10, 2013 2:29 pm » by Sigmund Ivarsson

If I were younger I would go and find it myself. I could be flown in and with one dog, one sled, I could investigate the whole thing in two weeks. I know how to train a young man how to do it. Any volunteers? The advantage of the one man approach is that it is easy to disguise as a sport stunt. Six days in six days out. With a ten day overhead in case of weather barriers. Some Greenland sled dogs can weigh up to eighty kilos and pull to two hundred kilos. Skis are the best way to get through all kinds of snow terrain.

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 10, 2013 5:44 pm » by Elnorel

Damn all that hype.

Then they gonna get there, and find out Google fucked them.

Just another ARTIFACT people, move along.
:badair:
SKEPTIC - One who instinctively or habitually doubts, questions, disagrees with assertions or generally accepted conclusions.
And tries to prove these assertions/claims with scientific facts.

PostWed Nov 20, 2013 3:05 am » by Avascar

Video got removed by "third party infringement". Good job!

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 20, 2013 3:17 am » by Toxic32

Elnorel wrote:Damn all that hype.

Then they gonna get there, and find out Google fucked them.

Just another ARTIFACT people, move along.
:badair:

Well I'v got fuckall to do for the next 3 months. So as long as I can take along the odd bottle of antifreeze to drink I'm in. Where do I sign up.
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Initiate

PostWed Nov 20, 2013 3:37 am » by DmoniX_The_Destroyer

Post links provided showed me, nothing. One link the Youtube one, was taken down the Google Earth link gave me a white blank page of GoogleEarth with the grid and hud, but no map or photo. Yeah, I'd be pretty weary to go adventuring to find nothing there whatsoever, I'd see if I could get residents to at least back up that there IS something there before setting out on a costly, dangerous cold expedition to again, find nothing.

Ok having seen the photo's on the previous pages, and I ain't no scientist, nor aerial reconnaissance expert, but those look like photo anomaly's more than anything else
Oh I know I'm goin to Hell, I'm just working on how deep.

Previous