explosion in Indiana close to FEMA CAMP supposed meteorite

Initiate

PostSun Nov 11, 2012 3:30 pm » by Vertigo

Initiate

PostSun Nov 11, 2012 3:32 pm » by Nelusmc

I don't know what it is, all I know is there is alot of unusual activity and from my understanding it was not a gas explosion. Research draw your own conclusion and let's find out what the hell this is. iHere on DTV we have alot of amazing researchers let's see what this is all about.

Initiate

PostSun Nov 11, 2012 3:52 pm » by Vertigo

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 11, 2012 3:56 pm » by Elnorel

E6722maj wrote:
WillEase666 wrote:The attempt to sensationalize this obvious gas explosion with "close to FEMA camp" and "supposed meteorite" is an epic fail.

and yet...

"Initially, authorities speculated that the culprit may have been a natural gas explosion, but they later backed away from that, saying that an investigation will determine the cause."

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/loca ... heast-side

Dont worry WillEase666 KNOWS it is a gas explosion 100%, he already investigated, he was on the scene.

Rest asured it is GAS.
SKEPTIC - One who instinctively or habitually doubts, questions, disagrees with assertions or generally accepted conclusions.
And tries to prove these assertions/claims with scientific facts.

Master Conspirator

PostSun Nov 11, 2012 4:02 pm » by *WillEase*

E6722maj wrote:
WillEase666 wrote:The attempt to sensationalize this obvious gas explosion with "close to FEMA camp" and "supposed meteorite" is an epic fail.

and yet...

"Initially, authorities speculated that the culprit may have been a natural gas explosion, but they later backed away from that, saying that an investigation will determine the cause."

So what? I've yet to hear any news source say anything about FEMA camps or meteorites. :censored:
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Master Conspirator

PostSun Nov 11, 2012 4:05 pm » by *WillEase*

Elnorel wrote:
E6722maj wrote:

and yet...

Dont worry WillEase666 KNOWS it is a gas explosion 100%, he already investigated, he was on the scene.

Rest asured it is GAS.

I never said I knew what caused the explosion so....

The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Initiate

PostSun Nov 11, 2012 4:13 pm » by Vertigo

Initiate

PostSun Nov 11, 2012 4:19 pm » by Nelusmc

Even if it was a meteor you honestly think they would tell the people and create chaos as of now. You know the Gov wont tell you the truth. That's why it's important we investigate. If it was a meteor they will keep a tight lid on it. Let's see what happens. throughout the day. Just post whatever you find on this. People are uneasy about this Nibiru and 12/21/12 at least I am. And if you hear what they are saying that people thaught it was an aircraft that fell that means it came from above. And the impact was felt up to or more than 8 miles. I think it's worth looking into before people draw their conclusion.

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 11, 2012 4:28 pm » by mediasorcery

shrewd comment about folks posting shallow garbage lately, i feel that too, quite distracting sometimes, but,
anyways, this is quite weird, id like to know/hear more? thanx for post, good post mon.
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 11, 2012 4:32 pm » by mediasorcery

Vertigo wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

that was probably a meth lab going up. :alien51:
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

PreviousNext