explosion in Indiana close to FEMA CAMP supposed meteorite

PostSun Nov 11, 2012 8:37 pm » by reluctantone

It's interesting to observe the debris trail and how it is concentrated in one direction. Does anyone know what the typical result would be from a gas explosion?

Super Moderator

PostSun Nov 11, 2012 8:49 pm » by domdabears

This same type of explosion occurred in a neighborhood south of San Francisco. It was later determined to be a natural gas explosion from underground pipes that had not been maintained properly by the private utility company, PG&E.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Super Moderator

PostSun Nov 11, 2012 8:54 pm » by domdabears

We also don't need "further info" from GLP.

Original post edited by me.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Initiate

PostMon Nov 12, 2012 5:52 am » by Nelusmc

Just got this if anyone is interested.

http://www.fox59.com/news/wxin-impd-ins ... 931.column

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1627.htm

IMPD institutes emergency curfew for Richmond Hill neighborhood

Indianapolis

The Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department is instituting a voluntary emergency curfew for the residents living in the Richmond Hill community between the hours of 10:00 pm and 6 am.

The voluntary curfew will go into effect Sun., Nov. 11 at 10 p,m, and will continue until further notice. Because of the on-going concern for the safety of residents and to protect the incident scene as inclement weather approaches, residents are asked to be inside by 10 p,m. In addition several of the structures have been ruled uninhabitable and large debris remains thereby presenting a safety concern.

The Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department strongly discourages bystanders or observers from coming into the area not only their safety but also the safety of Public Safety and utility workers. A continued police presence will remain in the area for an undetermined amount of time. Officers will investigate all non-residents to deter the likelihood of any criminal activity in the area.

Press Release
Recent columns
Topics
Richmond Hill
The action taken today by the Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department is primarily for the safety of the public and not meant as a deterrent for lawful acts. IMPD is asking that residents living in the Richmond Hill community voluntary remain inside after 10 p.m

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 12, 2012 6:31 am » by Eldorado

find out who's house it was......then you know meth or no meth.........

verify the explosion against other gas explosion pics........to prove it was similar.......

who's the new guy shedding light on this subject???

get info from Kremlin????.....start to think the CIA was flying drones under cover of training mission, as they fly off course targeting either the military, thwarted by own Air Defense Command

or the individual in the house......was targeted.........

only scenarios presented..........
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 12, 2012 6:50 am » by mediasorcery

yep could be internal drone strike, take not of debris stream/field?
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Initiate

PostMon Nov 12, 2012 6:56 am » by Nelusmc

El Dorado

I'm not new I just post when theirs topics that I feel are relevant to The Conspiracy. Things that don't make sense their some people here that will tell you I've been around here for a while.

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 12, 2012 7:35 am » by mediasorcery

Zegtelzegtel wrote:Image

shot down a ufo??? hehehe.maybe lol. :clapper:
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Initiate

PostMon Nov 12, 2012 10:13 am » by Starphazer

This is the house that exploded.8415 Fieldfare Way, Indianapolis,IN.If you match up what ever map search you use with this picture you can get a better look at this,
http://l.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/yl8jBz ... 00f033.jpg

You can even see the same yellow car in the garage.

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 12, 2012 11:08 am » by Toxic32

Looking at the pattern of destruction and the damage to the back right hand wall of the cellar it seems to me that the explosive force was somewhat contained and directed upwards and originated in the basement area.

The lack of a wide area of real destruction in the immediate surrounding location(other than fire damage) would indicate a massive upward moving pressure wave which would totally annihilate the house and spread debris high into the air. If this was caused by normal explosives you would expect a wider faster expanding sidewards moving pressure wave leading to greater destruction of the property in the immediate surrounds. So to conclude this explosion in my opinion was caused by gas or vapour (petrol/gasoline)

Almost sounds like I know what I'm talking about. :lol:
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Previous