EXPOSED: WHY THE WESTERN MEDIA HATES VLADIMIR PUTIN

Initiate

PostMon Jan 16, 2012 9:47 pm » by Earthspirit7

Posted By: Rayelan
Date: Monday, 16-Jan-2012 10:28:06
Note from Rayelan:

I did not write the article below, but I agree with it.

Below the article, I have inserted the speech by Benjamin Freedman. If you do not know about this speech at the Willard Hotel, you really need to listen to it.

Freedman woke up and realized what the Zionists were up to... i.e. a one world government with them at the head.

Here is the article on Vladimir Putin... see below for the 47 minute speech by Freedman.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The clip placed at the end of this Press Release gives me enormous satisfaction. It adds to my contention that Russia’s Prime Minister Vladimir Putin is in the crosshairs of International Zionism; something I have been saying for quite some time.

I thought I was again the voice in the wilderness; apparently not quite. One only had to observe the orchestrated vitriol poured on Prime Minister Vladimir Putin by the Western media to know that he cannot possibly be as black as he is painted.

Rest of article here:
http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/fo ... ead=227395

I read somewhere long ago the Putin was a good guy, so of course they a vilifying him in the media. Just like they bought and paid for the protesters just recently for the elections.
First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they attack you, and then you win. ~ Gandhi.. {“Change your mind and your butt will follow.” ■handing you proof on a silver platter is not a viable option}

Initiate

PostMon Jan 16, 2012 11:18 pm » by Earthspirit7

"Be aware that mainstream “news” in the United States is falsely portraying some leaders as posing a danger to democracy or destabilizing their nations, whereas they are light beings distancing their countries from the Illuminati's empire-building, which in large part has grown through two centuries or more of the US government's covert intrusion into other countries' affairs. Foremost among these leaders vilified by the Bush administration is Vladimir Putin, and another is Hugo Chavez. In countries long involved in violent conflicts, negotiations seesaw from pessimistic to optimistic to pessimistic, but eventually there will be stability under wise, benevolent leadership throughout the world. As the consciousness of Earth humankind continues to rise and truths continue to emerge, all light receptive peoples will rejoice—so will all lighted beings throughout this universe! "

http://www.matthewbooks.com/mm/anmviewer.asp?a=92
First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they attack you, and then you win. ~ Gandhi.. {“Change your mind and your butt will follow.” ■handing you proof on a silver platter is not a viable option}

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 16, 2012 11:25 pm » by Flecktarn

i find it quite entertaining how the Russian media portray Putin as some Rambo Esq superhero ,what with his macho press shots it old style politics ,vote for vlad he is strong and tough
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 16, 2012 11:29 pm » by Opalserpent

I like Putin, he has more integrity then all the U.S. politicians combined, and more spine.
accept for Ron Paul ofcourse, he is our champion of liberty.
Rense.com has been saying this actually for a long time. Rense reader? :hiho:
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Super Moderator

PostTue Jan 17, 2012 1:23 am » by Spock

Talk about freakin sheep. What kind of drugs are you smoking? Vlad is an x-KGB old school Kremlin Communist that is now becoming a dictator, killing and jailing the opposition.

Unbelievable. Fucking morons.

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 17, 2012 1:24 am » by Truthdefender

:alien51: So Putin and Chavez are light beings?

Upload to Disclose.tv

In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Super Moderator

PostTue Jan 17, 2012 1:27 am » by domdabears

I just watched a show about Stalin last night on Military History channel.
It seems all Russians praise their asshole leaders.
The guy killed hundreds of thousands of his own people and they still loved him.

I know we're talking about Putin, but it's still Russia.

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 17, 2012 1:31 am » by Flecktarn

has anyone seen putin smile ?????
if yes who was he killing
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 17, 2012 2:02 am » by Flecktarn

domdabears wrote:I just watched a show about Stalin last night on Military History channel.
The guy killed hundreds of thousands of his own people and they still loved him.

they had no choice but to love him or be killed ,putin's style is the same his opposition seem to have unfortunate accidents
ImageImage

Super Moderator

PostTue Jan 17, 2012 2:10 am » by domdabears

flecktarn wrote:
domdabears wrote:I just watched a show about Stalin last night on Military History channel.

they had no choice but to love him or be killed ,putin's style is the same his opposition seem to have unfortunate accidents

No, even after his death. His funeral. It was like the dude from N.Korea's funeral.