Super Moderator

PostSat Nov 28, 2009 3:47 am » by -Marduk-

Avoid a Niyagahh Moment...pffffft LOL :twisted:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostSat Nov 28, 2009 3:51 am » by Cryptillian

i see what you are doing...and i like it

i can see the irony in the whole chapter that is about to unfold

you see marduk..i am always two steps ahead.

you have through your gallantry also exposed your true inner sense of good. (and i thank you for that)..it tells me everything i need to know.

so do it....and do it well.....for if there is anything i hate more than those who only perform half-measures....is those who can only brandish weapons which caused no real harm.

hugs and kisses,

Alvederzane :flop:
Yahweh is the moon .....setting on a fallen sun

Super Moderator

PostSat Nov 28, 2009 3:56 am » by -Marduk-

cryptillian wrote:you see marduk..i am always two steps ahead.

Don´t you realize.. dat ure already in my grasp. Brady :twisted:

Initiate

PostSat Nov 28, 2009 5:01 am » by Cryptillian

marduk2012 wrote:
cryptillian wrote:you see marduk..i am always two steps ahead.

Don´t you realize.. dat ure already in my grasp. Brady :twisted:

oh...no please let go....your grasp is so firm and tight

explain the sudden animosity?
Yahweh is the moon .....setting on a fallen sun

Initiate

PostSat Nov 28, 2009 5:42 am » by Badrobot

nevermindthatsh wrote:let me open your eyes here :hmmm: and tell you what the motherfucking is really happening in here. :roll: :o

black dudes are the most racist dudes in the world. THEY are the racist ones. hell, they call each others niggers. just because. but thats ok.

who the fuck kills hundres of thousands of innocent women and children in darfur? WHITE DUDES????? motherfucking no. BLACK DUDES. they motherfucking kill each other out there. if anything, white dudes try to help the poor innocent motherfuckers who get fucked everyday by their own people.

black dudes are the racist ones. cas according to them, the white chicken is inferior a priori. black women and black men in America HAVE PSYCHOLOGICAL CONTROL over the white man. and now, they even have political control!! whatafuck, Obama is half black , isnt he. hell, black dudes ont even consider him black black because he is a white black.

Im guessing your keyboard just the beating of its life and the letter B is on its way out.
Take big breaths and stare at that hole you just punched in your door and if that doesnt calm you down I suggest mogadons and a cold bath :think:

Writer

PostTue Dec 01, 2009 4:27 am » by Nevermindthatsh

fuck you...you drunk kraut....where are my magic books

@nevermindyourbullshitposts:.....i think that you have taken the DTV record for the most mostherfucking's in one post.....for that....and for that alone....you should feel proud.

as for the rest.....well....it is just sad

you must have got your white ass kicked by some mean nuggas when you were a little boy (yesterday).....maybe you should relax and pour your self a nice hot bath.....(plug the radio in)....place said radio in the bath water.....and immediately jump in....trust me it will help to spare us from your fucking stupidly archaic world view.

all races are equally racist......

cryptilian
first of all:
it's because of people like you that our fellow friends the black dudes dont like us. you just used the word "nuggas" !!!!! come on man. nuggas? you chicken. cant u just use another word man,

second:
no black dude has ever, ever, touched my "white ass".

third:
no im not gonna do that. in fact, since it's coming out from your sick mind, you should be the one to go ahead and jump into a bath and drown.

okey, maybe i exagerated a little bit. i did because i read posts of people calling me a racist because i say, for example, "black people like to make a lot of noise". i dont give a motherfucking about defending white dudes. im just making a point because I (ME) have the impression that some white men get called racist very easily AND just can't make a single remark on any race whatsoever or they get hammered.

ON THE OTHER HAND,
take Chris Rock. I love him. He's fun. Who doesnt? BUT, the motherfucker... 99 percent of the jokes he makes are ABOUT race... and if you ask me.... I think they're actually RACIST, because they are all about making fun of the white man.

now, there should be a balance. that's all im saying. and chris rock is just an example. (kill the messenger) just watch it. it;'s funny yes. 99 percent of the jokes are about race though

Writer

PostTue Dec 01, 2009 4:40 am » by Nevermindthatsh

Im guessing your keyboard just the beating of its life and the letter B is on its way out.
Take big breaths and stare at that hole you just punched in your door and if that doesnt calm you down I suggest mogadons and a cold bath

i dont like cold bath and guess what? i relaxed without punching no doors. i already admitted that. i exagerated a little bit. :obsessed:

yes i did

but now im cool.

and by the way, i dont give a banana split about white men, black men, brown men, red men, yellow men. im just making a remark, that i think the whole slavery of black men by white men should not be taken as an excuse for SOME black men to consider ME a racist just because some motherfucking piece of shit white piece of motherfucking shit decided to make slaves out of black dudes.

i would hate that. if i were born when that shit was happening and i were, like i am now, a white man, i would fight against slavery with all my soul and heart. :shooting:

Writer

PostTue Dec 01, 2009 5:01 am » by Nevermindthatsh

since everybody is posting motherfucking videos...
...and i dont know how to do that cas im a stupid white man...
whatahek ill jus put the link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTABQIzjDbI
from there you can go ahead and watch the second part and the third

Super Moderator

PostTue Dec 01, 2009 5:13 am » by Vulcanic

nevermindthatsh wrote:since everybody is posting motherfucking videos...
...and i dont know how to do that cas im a stuoid white man...
whatahek ill jus put the link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTABQIzjDbI
from there you can go ahead and watch the second part and the third

its easy i'll show you how.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTABQIzjDbI this is the link you posted
delete everything up to the v= all youtube videos will have a v= before the letters/numbers so in this link you delete this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTABQIzjDbI so it will look like this MTABQIzjDbI up above you will see a youtube tab button it puts youtube brackets around those letters. (i find it's easy just to highlight those letter blue and just click youtube button it will auto put brackets around it) or just copy those letters and insert it between the brackets yourself whatever is easy for you. so it would be like this : without brackets MTABQIzjDbI with brackets

Upload to Disclose.tv

hope this helps :)

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

Writer

PostTue Dec 01, 2009 5:25 am » by Nevermindthatsh

thanks i prefer putting the link though

my favourite jokes are on the second part... about the job/career

:P :lol: :D

Upload to Disclose.tv

PreviousNext