Extermination Of The White Race !

Writer

PostTue Dec 01, 2009 5:46 pm » by Nevermindthatsh

I agree! Actually, I remember my mother telling me this decades ago. She read it somewhere... Being white myself, it doesn't much bother me that the white race will fade one day. Afterall, it doesn't make a difference what we look like.

To make this post in the first place is a bit racist

you are the one who should fade into non-existence.

and to post this is NOT racist. are you motherfucking out of your motherfucking mind?

okey, let me see. if i posted a topic about "the exctincion of the white sharks", would you call me a racist??????????

just grow some balls and stop acting like a bitch. numbers show that your own race will eventually exctinct in less than 200 years and all you have to say is that "it doens matter" and "this topic is racist" ?

you are a disgrace to the white race. to your ancestors who fought for you

Super Moderator

PostThu Aug 14, 2014 11:38 pm » by -Marduk-

________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Super Moderator

PostFri Aug 15, 2014 12:09 am » by Vulcanic

-Marduk- wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

owner disabled that fast

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 26, 2014 9:44 am » by Mad Scientist

Nevermindthatsh wrote:
I agree! Actually, I remember my mother telling me this decades ago. She read it somewhere... Being white myself, it doesn't much bother me that the white race will fade one day. Afterall, it doesn't make a difference what we look like.

To make this post in the first place is a bit racist

you are the one who should fade into non-existence.

and to post this is NOT racist. are you motherfucking out of your motherfucking mind?

okey, let me see. if i posted a topic about "the exctincion of the white sharks", would you call me a racist??????????

just grow some balls and stop acting like a bitch. numbers show that your own race will eventually exctinct in less than 200 years and all you have to say is that "it doens matter" and "this topic is racist" ?

you are a disgrace to the white race. to your ancestors who fought for you

The "White" race has been around for a long, long time, some races might even think....hell Man way toooooo long.. But it will not fade away, most whites are already of mixed race and still look white. I mean take the Southern Europeans, they have been fecked silly by all kinds of Arabs, Turks and Moors and still look White. And do not forget, they went all across the Globe having it with all kinds of Women they impregnated. You know what, we are still here.

Maybe if you would position the argument that the South of the US will be speaking Spanish in 80 years I might agree.

And please do not call me a race traitor, my Race is the Human Race! Go feck all else!
Because Women Are a Science!

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 26, 2014 3:52 pm » by Tuor10

Hummm..........

Many things to contemplate.

A few years ago I would have probably had a very different take on all this. Suffice to say that I had - and still have to a certain extent - a deep reverence for the past deeds of my Germanic ancestors. Fast forward a few years and my perception has changed a little.

I used to be part of a nationalist British movement. I got involved in this movement while I was studying at University. The main catalyst for this came when I tried to start an Anglo-Saxon appreciation society. I was told by the Muslim/Leftie dominated student body that such a group did not fit the criteria because it was an "ad hoc" group. Now, that was complete and utter bullshit. I mean, they had every group under the sun; groups dedicated to particular faiths and nationalities, and all "ad hoc". Basically, because the group was intended to be for students who had an interest in Anglo-Saxon history, the wank.rs in the Student union saw English nationalism at the heart of the group. That is how those thick, useless carcasses thought. Suffice to say I was pissed. I was pretty much told that some of the leftie cretins thought me and my friends at University exhibited racist tendencies, because of our passion for Anglo-Saxon and English history. I mean, it didn't ever cross their sterile minds that we were History students, and thus had a lust for history; especially the history of our nation.
I confronted one of the Student union reps about this and got into a heated argument. He said some stuff that pretty much convinced me of his agenda. It was after that - and a number of other things - that I decided to get involved with nationalist politics.
Although my experiences were brief, a great many things were elucidated to me about nationalism and why nationalism existed in the first place; and I found that many were driven into nationalist politics because of a feeling of being alienated in ones own country.

Getting back to the topic in hand, I think every race on the planet has the right to exist. Every race has the right to celebrate who they are without fear of repercussions or persecution. The white race are no different in this regard; although, the term race race is pretty vague, given that fact that there are many white variations; or people who consider themselves white, like the Greeks and the Spanish, who have swarthy colored skin for the most part. Thus, IMO, the term white race isn't the correct term given the fact that most people who use such terms are talking about those who are pale skinned.

In Britain today, we have witnessed unprecedented immigration to our small isle. This migration has had an effect on the indigenous population. Not a great effect mind you; for immigration in Britain has been consigned - mainly -to the big urban centres; and in vast swathes of the country, immigration has had little to no effect. But that doesn't hide the fact that such large scale immigration was intended to dilute the population.

The most damaging thing for me, hasn't been immigration itself, but the corollary effects that have materialised as a consequence of mass immigration: Multiculturalism and all its damaging vestiges; for multiculturalism, IMO, has been an unmitigated disaster, and has done little to create more society cohesion, for how can one be asked to celebrate multiple cultures at the expense of their own?

There are definitely those out there who wish to see the white race eradicated. I have heard as much from the horses mouth - so to speak. Those people see the white race as an evil faction, who they blame for the worlds woes, which is complete and utter bollocks; for the Europeans - through their own ingenuity and determination - took advantage of their accomplishments. But they acted no different to any other race, who, in their position, would have followed a similar path of development; and would have invariably took advantage of less sophisticated races.

I for one am proud of who I am and where I come from; and I will teach my children the same. We should all be proud of who we are.

Master Conspirator

PostTue Aug 26, 2014 4:49 pm » by Boondox681

oh..i saw the title and thought it was a sign-up sheet.

my bad.

"You wanna' keep it real take a walk out your door,that's as real as it gets from the sky to the floor."

Super Moderator

PostTue Aug 26, 2014 4:52 pm » by The57ironman

Boondox681 wrote:oh..i saw the title and thought it was a sign-up sheet.

...you know it's autumn in New England
....when you have to run your air conditioning and heat...
in the same day..

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 26, 2014 4:58 pm » by Chronicnerd

Wow, what an interesting thread...

I must have missed all this while I was busy worrying about more earth changing issues...

Ok, so wow...where to begin...

Let's see... let's just look at a few countries here to better understand the genetic population distribution.

First, we will look at what some might think is the most "racially mixed" country: USA
http://www.census.gov/prod/cen2010/briefs/c2010br-05.pdf
White alone or in combination . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 216,930,975 77 .1%
White alone . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .211,460,626 75%
Thus, 75 percent of all people in the United States identified as White.

Now, if we take out some obvious races... like the ones who have *billions of people* in their population such as China and India:
http://www.bing.com/search?q=How+many+people+are+in+China&qs=n&form=QBRE&pq=how+many+people+are+in+china&sc=8-28&sp=-1&sk=&cvid=40d2c904c5b449c8bdf1ba94b0686d2c
China = 1.36 Billion people
India = 1.25 Billion people

Which both countries have a very high percentage as being the ethnicity of their respective regions.

Since there is nothing anyone can really do/say about both of those countries and their population index vs. local ethnic population...it accounts for around 2.5 billion of the 7.1 Billion in this world.

Which leaves us with around 4.5 Billion people to weed through...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_people

United States 223,553,265[27]
Brazil 92,000,000[28]
United Kingdom 54,153,898[29]
Argentina 38,000,000[30]
Colombia 17,519,500[31][32]
Venezuela 11,490,018[33]
Chile 10,620,852[34]
Cuba 7,271,926[35]
South Africa 4,586,838[36]
Puerto Rico 3,064,862[37]
Uruguay 2,851,095[38]

This gives us a relatively good idea... roughly 461 Million people (plus or minus) in the world are identified as being of a "Caucasian" ethnicity...

So if there are 7.1 Billion people in the world and only 461 Million of them are identified as white then that is around 15% of the entire world population is considered "white"... (which is about 2x what the original post stated).

Now, we really should define what we mean by "White"...

If we mean you are from a European blood line ( you know French, British, Scottish, German, Russian, Etc) then you are basically going outside of the 21st century definition of "Caucasian"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_people
Alastair Bonnett has stated that, a strong "current of scientific research supports the theory that Europeans were but one expression of a wider racial group (termed sometimes Caucasian), a group that included peoples from Asia and North Africa".[24][25] Bonnett, does, however, note that this is not a commonplace definition: in Europe and North America the inclusion of non-Europeans is a "technicality little favoured outside certain immigration bureaucracies and traditional anthropology."

So... if we go by the current running 21st theory of the more white pigmented genetic pool of humanoids on this planet then we have to include Asia...and that includes China... which then we just lumped around another 1.2 billion into the mix...

But... if you are strictly speaking about the "European" Caucasian genetic pool, which has always been the *minority* (as a whole) on this planet... then indeed... over time the "pure breed" could be lost to mixed racial marriages and the off spring that result from this.

However, if you take into account the more modern definition of the "white pigmented" genetic pool (which if you think about China's location to Europe...it makes a lot of sense) then the "white people" of the world are actually in the majority...

This includes China, the US, Australia, Russia, and most other European countries...

Which in this case the "white pigmented monkey gene pool" is very very safe... indeed...

The pure breeds...Swiss...German...British...English...etc... well...those genetic pools have been getting mixed for centuries...lots of people in Spain have a slightly "darker" pigmentation more akin to Chinese than to say Swiss or German...but that is...again...all due to interracial breeding/marriages that has been happening for many hundreds (if not thousands) of years anyway.

So... I am very confused about... the "White Race" and how it is going to be exterminated...

Certainly not in the US... as 75% of the population is considered "White"/Caucasian (and not the 21st century definition but the older 20th century definition)...

Now...how did one come to the conclusion that the white race was going to be exterminated again?

:headscratch:

-CN

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 26, 2014 5:07 pm » by Chronicnerd

Just to add...
There seems to be a lot of talk about how the minority races wish to have the "whites" eradicated...
So... this would, more than likely, be the Muslim and more darker toned genetic pool... which historically have been the ones who were always at a financial or tactical disadvantage from the more predominant "Caucasian" (21st century definition) genetic pool.

So that would be... like the ones who don't have money...want the ones with money...to die...so the ones without money...can have the money... (or resources...or <insert thing that someone does not have here>).

But that issue has been an issue since us monkeys have learned to trade things for things...5 pebbles for 1 rock...10 rocks for 1 goat...etc...

So we should perhaps re-target this to:
Christians and Christian established societies have a cross hair on them (not including China obviously)
Or Perhaps
The people on the planet who have the power and money have a cross hair on them
Or Perhaps
All of the people above and anyone who looks like those people have a cross hair on them

?

--Edit--

China has always been a monster on the other side of the mountains... they have never lost a war...and have always massed a huge amount of wealth... the mongols tried to take them on...and lost...badly... thus they built a huge wall... to prevent people from coming in...

Wow... to those who are American...think about that...China...the ones who the liberal progressive idiots love to death and in the same breath bitch and moan about building a border/wall...

Personally, I think most all people are quick to point fingers at everyone else but themselves as being the "problem"...which includes myself in that mix...

As an example... at this point in time... I believe there needs to be a great failure in the liberal progressive minded idiots (see how I am in that group that points fingers?) in order for the "less fortunate" who have looked to the "liberal progressives" to fix their problems for them to come to the realization that everyone is the master of their own destiny...the amount of time people spend bitching and protesting about how bad things are...I would be willing to bet...if that same amount of time was spent on making their lives better based on their own initiative...we would be in a better place all together.

The bottom line to everything:
Those who are less fortunate will always envy those who are more fortunate.
Those who are more fortunate will always try to stay more fortunate and view the less fortunate as a burden.

This is how it is, has been, and will always be... until everyone realizes that each action a person takes is either a constructive action bringing them closer to their goals...or a destructive action moving them further away from their goal.

Master Conspirator

PostTue Aug 26, 2014 7:08 pm » by Boondox681

aaaahhh,Python...
you know way to my heart

thanx 57
"You wanna' keep it real take a walk out your door,that's as real as it gets from the sky to the floor."

PreviousNext