Extermination Of The White Race !

Writer

PostTue Dec 01, 2009 6:53 am » by grs9769

relentless wrote:If the human race survives a thousand more years or more... there won't be any specific race to worry about. We will all eventually end up the same race. Given the amount of interracial relationships there are and more and more all the time. Say goodbye to whites, blacks, and everyone else in between. We will all mix into one.

I agree! Actually, I remember my mother telling me this decades ago. She read it somewhere... Being white myself, it doesn't much bother me that the white race will fade one day. Afterall, it doesn't make a difference what we look like.

To make this post in the first place is a bit racist.

Writer

PostTue Dec 01, 2009 5:46 pm » by Nevermindthatsh

I agree! Actually, I remember my mother telling me this decades ago. She read it somewhere... Being white myself, it doesn't much bother me that the white race will fade one day. Afterall, it doesn't make a difference what we look like.

To make this post in the first place is a bit racist

you are the one who should fade into non-existence.

and to post this is NOT racist. are you motherfucking out of your motherfucking mind?

okey, let me see. if i posted a topic about "the exctincion of the white sharks", would you call me a racist??????????

just grow some balls and stop acting like a bitch. numbers show that your own race will eventually exctinct in less than 200 years and all you have to say is that "it doens matter" and "this topic is racist" ?

you are a disgrace to the white race. to your ancestors who fought for you

Previous