Extermination Of The White Race !

Super Moderator

PostWed May 27, 2009 3:54 am » by -Marduk-

White people are less than 8% of world population and declining, we are a minority, and yet a the majority still calling us racist for trying to stop our race and countries from being overun, every race has a homeland (asia is 99% asian, africa 99%african) but europe is less than 40% european and declining from third world (mostly muslim/african) races coming to work and intermarry and we are still to take it? Our race is dying thanks to hiphop and the ADL making white people guilty of saying they proud of being white, why is it racist to state that you are proud of being white when every other race i allowed to show their pride?

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

The white race will be bred out and decline in numbers and pass the point of no return by mixing with the darker skinned races in as little as a several generations time, and then eventually, there will be no more blonde hair, white skin and green/blue eyes on the whole planet since dark hair and dark skin will be the future of humanity, just look around you next time you are in a major western or european city or on television and notice the ratio of white people compared to non whites!

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Conspirator

PostWed May 27, 2009 4:09 am » by Drextin

To end the white race it would also mean the end or decline of the other races we mix with. Two to tango kinda thing.

Also I really don't see the problem outside of not being accepted at any more klan meetings but hey.....the robes make ya look fat anyway.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Super Moderator

PostWed May 27, 2009 4:16 am » by -Marduk-

drextin wrote:To end the white race it would also mean the end or decline of the other races we mix with.

I didnt see any black people with blue eyes nor any asian with blonde hair..face it our race will fade away in 500 years. I dont share your Star Trek view of the future world.
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Writer

PostWed May 27, 2009 4:20 am » by Relentless

If the human race survives a thousand more years or more... there won't be any specific race to worry about. We will all eventually end up the same race. Given the amount of interracial relationships there are and more and more all the time. Say goodbye to whites, blacks, and everyone else in between. We will all mix into one.

Conspirator

PostWed May 27, 2009 4:23 am » by Drextin

marduk2012 wrote:
drextin wrote:To end the white race it would also mean the end or decline of the other races we mix with.

I didnt see any black people with blue eyes nor any asian with blonde hair..face it our race will fade away in 500 years. I dont share your Star Trek view of the future world.

I beg to differ. There are mixed race children with green and blue eyes.

Also........why would the mixing of races prohibit a "star trek" like future? Are you now saying we will be dumbed down from mixing with inferior races?

We all evolved from humans of dark skin that came out of africa......the white man holds no special place in the world except what he perceives in his own head.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Super Moderator

PostWed May 27, 2009 4:28 am » by Vulcanic

marduk2012 wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostWed May 27, 2009 4:44 am » by Vulcanic

talk about being in the wrong place at the wrong time lol

Upload to Disclose.tv

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostWed May 27, 2009 4:47 am » by Becks

I have never met an Albino to be honest, but they are a rare breed anyhow.

Personally being Pink in colour with occasional orange or lobster red in summer, I feel my race has been forgotten in these times of Black, yellow and white.

:love:

With the break down of boarders and international travel, languages will be lost and forgotten, we will all become mocha coloured and speak the same language, if the Muslims/Christians/Hindus etc take over, and we all have the same religion, what will we fight about then?

hmm...

will there be "Height" wars, The over 6 feet people vs Short People??

Super Moderator

PostWed May 27, 2009 4:51 am » by -Marduk-

Ok Vulcanic ... some mutants are out there..like black albinos..guess what, there killed or will be killed cause of there white skin...hmm...brave new world,huh

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vincent_Sarich
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Miele
Last edited by -Marduk- on Wed May 27, 2009 5:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Super Moderator

PostWed May 27, 2009 4:55 am » by TheDuck

lol @height wars i think the small people would win. : )
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Next