Extra terrestrials, earth's history, cosmic consciousness

Writer

PostFri Aug 15, 2014 1:20 am » by Sazabi

I recently had a discussion with someone I've known for a long time. These are some quotes that I've taken out of context from a very long conversation. Please dismiss any grammatical errors, English is my first language, his is Greek.

As I'm sure some of you will know, this information belongs to no one and is objective. This information was given to him first hand and is limited when conveyed using language. Because of that, as well as being an asshole, he only gave me very little information as to how he came about this information.

I did some research and found an Aldous Huxley article which he seemed to agree with but called him a "typical humanoid" when he read that he discovered this while under the influence of dugs.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mind_at_Large

He also said that "they" are fully aware of his existence, but couldn't give less of a fuck about him, or any of us, other than those who are employed by them. I believe he said that he's "neutral". Not a threat or an asset to them.

He talked about their advanced technology and science, saying that it is what we'd consider "black magic and mentioned fractals, geometry and things that no human in a lower state of consciousness could understand.

Anyways, enjoy. If you have any questions just ask. I thought it would be interesting to some people so I figured I'd share it. I'm not looking to argue since there isn't really anything to argue about.

----------------------------------------------------------------

There's parts of intentionally surviving accurate knowledge and information, which has been willingly intermingled with false lies, in order to nullify it and further confuse. In that way, people either just learn lies, or dismiss parts of truth.

This solar system has been captured during an uprising a very long time ago and planet earth is kept hostage for at a few thousand of years now.
There was life and a full functioning ecosystem and human societies living on this planet and predating these events.

There's also been wars of course with the use of highly advanced technology. This has severely altered the layout of our planet and has literally annihilated places that you can hardly even find any surviving records of nowadays.

There's preexisting since millions of years ago autochthon humans of planet earth, there's a second friendly wave of humans that came from a different solar system and traded knowledge and greater communications/transportation grid to other solar systems for being allowed to also live in the planet, and then there's the takeover from hostile forces.

After the takeover, there has been creation of artificial humanoid-like creatures that aren't really human, as well as hybrids. Of course everything is even further fucked up gene-wise over the course of all these thousands of years.

Also, all religions come from a single source. Yes, even the ancient Greek. That wasn't really a religion. It was science that was slowly distorted over time by infiltrators and turned into a "religion".

Surviving "ancient" texts are probably the most dangerous source of information. For the reason that they're either almost always incomplete and missing very specific key parts, or they're interpreted in the wrong ways, or they derive from "civilizations" that came into being after the takeover, or preexisted, but were slowly taken over from the inside out.

There's always ranks, but only the lowest actually (currently) reside on this planet. From Masons, to Jews, to Illuminati, to a religion, to just a government or a multinational. But these are nothing. Either facades, or just slightly dipped into the greater truth.

Also, there's 2 kind of people. One that is fully aware of what's going on, and actually sticks to the plan. The other is completely oblivious to everything, and was simply born within this bubble (intentionally placed limit to human consciousness), which formed his reality, and he's living it. He believes it, and he's proliferating. From scientists, to doctors, to politicians, to teachers to you name it. Most of them are hardly even aware. They're just part of it.

This fake bubble goes so far back in time that it's pretty much what defines our whole existence and the way we perceive "humanity" and our civilization.
The planet was pretty complete and running good. However there have been changes introduced that affected a lot of species (the moon being one such change.) The moon wasn't part of our solar system.

Resources are of high importance to them, however the "they enslaved/made humans for gold" is a common shallow interpretation and misunderstanding found throughout the tinfoil hat jerkcircles of fail.

The planet was terraformed or rather perfected some millions of years ago. Insects were brought from another galaxy in order to properly fix the balance of the ecosystem.

As far as diet goes, our current edible things and diet has nothing to do with the far superior and advanced diet that was readily available. Most of what we eat today, forget the junk food and all of the chemicals. Even the fully unprocessed "natural" stuff, aren't all that natural at all. Most things were introduced after the overtake and were either brought from different solar systems or artificially created through genetic modification. Like wheat and all the etc food grains for example, they were introduced as a "gift" from the "gods" in order to feed their hordes of creations.

The same goes for most vegetables and fruits. Most in fact have been created or altered more recently by us "humans". Even the preexisting ones have been so severely crossbreed or altered over the years that they're nothing like the old counterparts. (some really old fruit for example and how sweet etc they now are)
Also, of course that self proclaimed "god" and "creator" is definitely what he claims to be for the scale of our little planet but most definitely nothing more than that. He's a nothing on a greater level. In fact, he's severely outclassed as far as technological advancement goes compared to others.

Also parts of Christianity or other religions really contain actual post-takeover history of the planet earth. People may think it's fairytales, or stories that try to give us an ethical lesson and so on but that's not even the point. Most of those things did happen in some sense. So these people are having debates with scientists and they are both completely wrong. Millions of dollars are donated to space programs, scientific research, religion, medical research, ect. Yet they all have it wrong. There's people who know what's going on, and still pull the act, they fight for jesus christ, they do political campaigns and all the jazz. Just to keep the general population in control. Inside "the bubble". The planet is the hostage. The bubble keeps the planet tame.

Then there's another category. These individuals are highly rare. 90% of the time they're behind the scenes that nobody even knows about them. They're fully aware of what's going on, and sometimes even have specific tasks to follow. They can range from unconscious vessels to human-like creatures that are far superior than the average joe. They don't care about fame, money, or even dying. They have a greater cause, an objective, a mission to carry out, a plan to follow.

The usual dualism opposites seen everywhere since the "dawn of mankind" whether that's regional disputes and countries, or different religions, or two different faces of the same religion or doctrine (see christianity vs satanism etc) or the illusion of politics and having a choice, left and right, while behind them, it's all the same. Same source, same outcomes and results.

Whatever I may know isn't for "humans", they're not ready to accept or listen. Even hinting 1% of what I have shared today is so incompatible that they'll either laugh, think you're crazy, or not take you seriously at all, or demand for some concrete proof that makes sense under their false reality.

I'm sure eventually and over time more and more patterns will start to arise, you'll start realizing how everything suddenly starts making more and more sense and feels more connected and concrete than ever. The mechanisms of the bubble throughout the centuries will become more and more clear and evident.

If you do happen to learn the truth, there still won't be anywhere else to go or anything to do. You'll be more incompatible than ever and everything will disgust you. You won't be able to hold or tolerate a "serious" or "intelligent" conversation for even a few sec without cringing, you'll eventually just come to accept how doomed this world reality is and how much you're part of it even if you never chose that, and then you'll simply just live. Exist, survive, maybe even try to thrive, but whatever. You'll just be embracing this artificially created bubble. Maybe even trying to make yourself forget or try to come in terms with it.

Just wait. The more aware you become of it, the more you'll start seeing patterns emerge out of everywhere.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Again, this is not his opinion, my opinion or anyone else's for that matter. I can't force anyone to understand anything and I'm certain that some of you are trapped in the bubble to understand this and will never break free from it. It's not your fault. Just know that whatever you are searching for, or choose to believe all comes back to this greater truth. That is what it is, the truth. Nothing my friend said is subjective. There is no proving it, no evidence, no discussion to be had. It is beyond all of that, it just "is". What I have posted here is a generalized version of the truth, that doesn't make it incorrect.

As for how one may be qualified to receive this "information", I have found what seems to be two pretty important quotes in Richard Maurice Bucke's Cosmic Consciousness.

"It is probable that an approximation to this evolutionary excellence is necessary in all cases. Then certainly in some, probably in all, cases the person has an exceptional physique—exceptional beauty of build and carriage, exceptionally handsome features, exceptional health, exceptional sweetness of temper, exceptional magnetism."

"Cosmic Consciousness, then, appears in individuals mostly of the male sex, who are otherwise highly developed—men of good intellect, of high moral qualities, of superior physique. It appears at about that time of life when the organism is at its high watermark of efficiency, at the age of thirty to forty years."

These may be the qualifications needed in order to experience "cosmic consciousness". It would make sense since all of these traits have my friend down to a tee. I still don't see how he could have experienced it without the use of psychoactive drugs. I mean, could it have just come to him in his
sleep? I guess I'm left out in the dark on that one.

Here is the link.

http://www.sacred-texts.com/eso/cc/cc09.htm

I will end with a relevant quote by H.P. Lovecraft.

"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the deadly light into the peace and safety of a new dark age."
Last edited by Sazabi on Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Super Moderator

PostFri Aug 15, 2014 1:26 am » by Slith

That's quite the first post. Interesting read. :flop:

Welcome Sazabi

:hiho:

marnysad wrote:How to Pee a Brain Injury Rectification Involve Brain hurt

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 15, 2014 1:29 am » by Evildweeb

Welcome Sazabi :hiho:

And cheers. :cheers:

Now I have only one thing to say................

The Book of Man
http://vimeo.com/album/2701770

Try it, you might like it..............

:flop:

:banana:

Those who live on the buffet line shouldn't throw porky pies

Writer

PostFri Aug 15, 2014 1:34 am » by Sazabi

Thanks guys.

I'm watching it right now.

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 15, 2014 1:36 am » by Noentry

Sazab :hiho:

I am wondering how this is objective?
Unless their is empirical evidence it is subjective.
Or am I wrong?

Can you point me to any sources that would help add substance to this version of history?

By the way, epic first post
:cheers:
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 15, 2014 1:42 am » by Toxic32

Welcome....... Quite a long first post....Just one question? Did you apply the theoretical experimental distribution of probabilities to that conclusion...

I hope you enjoy your trip into our reality.
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Writer

PostFri Aug 15, 2014 1:46 am » by Sazabi

Noentry wrote:Sazab :hiho:

I am wondering how this is objective?
Unless their is empirical evidence it is subjective.
Or am I wrong?

Can you point me to any sources that would help add substance to this version of history?

By the way, epic first post
:cheers:

This is where things get complicated. Reading the wiki quote from mind at large may help. Consider the fact that this "information" is available to every "human". The brain protects us from being overwhelmed by all that we can experience simultaneously, which is everything that is happening everywhere in the universe simultaneously. However, this information can only assist you in forming the "big picture" if you have a solidified understanding of everything that is happening on earth at the moment. If you reach this "cosmic consciousness" with that, you will be able to piece everything together seamlessly and realize how doomed we all are. Only those with the thickest skin you could imagine would be able to survive after realizing this. Most would find the quickest way to an hero without a second thought.

Writer

PostFri Aug 15, 2014 1:50 am » by Sazabi

Noentry: This post is the reason that we are thousands of years behind in technology and our planet is doomed.

"Whatever I may know isn't for "humans", they're not ready to accept or listen. Even hinting 1% of what I have shared today is so incompatible that they'll either laugh, think you're crazy, or not take you seriously at all, OR DEMAND FOR SOME CONCRETE PROOF THAT MAKES SENSE UNDER THEIR FALSE REALITY."

As I said, this "information" is readily available to everyone, whether you are qualified to receive it or not is another question. Also, if you're wondering why so many stoners that nearly o.d. on psychedelics don't understand every working in the universe, read my post above this one.

Writer

PostFri Aug 15, 2014 1:59 am » by Sazabi

Toxic32 wrote:Welcome....... Quite a long first post....Just one question? Did you apply the theoretical experimental distribution of probabilities to that conclusion...

I hope you enjoy your trip into our reality.

How does the theoretical experimental distribution of probabilities relate to this?

This isn't really anyones conclusion, I know that could be hard for anyone, myself included, to understand. It's just raw information that has been compressed into word form which is really doing everyone reading it a disservice. I'm trying to paint the Sistine Chapel ceiling with a black crayon.

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 15, 2014 2:02 am » by Noentry

I actually have pondered the concept of mind at large.
I just did not know that is what it was called.

We can get into the rest of your info later, right now I would like to share our common ground.

Can you watch this when you have time.

Upload to Disclose.tv

"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Next