Extraterrestrial Hypothesis vs Jacques Vallee

Initiate

PostThu Jun 20, 2013 10:23 pm » by Stivheys

If you have ten minutes to burn i urge you to watch this, its amazing on so many levels!

Upload to Disclose.tv

Enjoy :)

Initiate

PostThu Jun 20, 2013 10:55 pm » by Middleman

Whats with all the bullshit rapping?

Super Moderator

PostThu Jun 20, 2013 11:56 pm » by Spock

hahaa - the rap is a bit annoying - but I agree 1000% with the video. I'm a huge fan of Jaques Vallee.

BWT - I wouldn't call Jaques Vallee "intellectually lazy" or "kicking the can" either.

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 21, 2013 12:07 am » by Truthdefender

Told you I check that vid out later spock! Was Vallee in it? Night and day his theories of the parallel dimensions overlapping ours in this reality/existence, and the crackpot multi-verse theory used to make our own existence seem more probable.

Sweet vid by the way Stiv and I also agree.

Upload to Disclose.tv

In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Super Moderator

PostFri Jun 21, 2013 12:13 am » by Spock

There's really no difference in parallel and multi dimensions - both elude to the same thing, the same potential outcome. Now if you are talking about limitless carbon-copies of "you" and "me" living every form of scenario, that is an idea I don't necessarily subscribe to, however, the potentials are there.

It's not crack-pot, it's theory. And if that theory is not possible, then you have figured out the one thing God can not accomplish. Although, I agree, it wouldn't be the direction I would extend my quest for truth.

Step into chat and we can discuss.

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 21, 2013 12:58 am » by Truthdefender

Spock wrote:There's really no difference in parallel and multi dimensions - both elude to the same thing, the same potential outcome. Now if you are talking about limitless carbon-copies of "you" and "me" living every form of scenario, that is an idea I don't necessarily subscribe to, however, the potentials are there.

It's not crack-pot, it's theory. And if that theory is not possible, then you have figured out the one thing God can not accomplish. Although, I agree, it wouldn't be the direction I would extend my quest for truth.

Step into chat and we can discuss.

I have to disagree, there is a huge difference between the more than hypothetical dimensions which over lap space time in THIS Universe/reality/existence, and the proposed soap bubble multi-verse theory, which would then also have their own over-lapping dimensions. And I meant no disrespect with the can kicking comment last night. I find some of the physicists theories to be overt sleight of hand. Theories or not. If universes just pop up all the time, then this one is not so unique, therefore we are not unique, thus regardless of what statistical mathematics says, we were bound to pop into existence. Then they try to couple that trash with evolution and voila, here we are. :badair:

PS, mu stupid computer has a flash player issue and I've never been able to get into chat, plus I don;t have the mic equipment, (or is it just text?) Plus nobody really wants to talk to me anyway. Boohoo. Good to talk to you again though. :cheers:

Upload to Disclose.tv

In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 21, 2013 2:42 am » by Yuya63

Brillant!!! I enjoyed that video...Now I need to play some video games...