EXTRATERRESTRIAL MUMMY FOUND IN EGYPT

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 28, 2012 4:14 pm » by Noentry

http://www.disclose.tv/news/Extraterres ... gypt/86067

September 28, 2012 - The body of a perfectly preserved, carefully mummified an alien was found buried in an ancient pyramid. A mysterious creature from between 150 and 160 centimeters was found by an archaeologist near Lahun when exploring a small pyramid near the Dynasty doceaba of Senusret II. However, this fact was not revealed immediately. “The mummy of what appears to be an alien, dates back more than 2000 years and it seems it would be a humanoid” said a source at the Egyptian Antiquities Department, who provided details and photographs of the find but did so under condition anonymity. “

Could this be the smoking gun?
I know it is on the DTV news section but this is amazing.
Have they done a DNA test on it yet?
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Super Moderator

PostFri Sep 28, 2012 4:16 pm » by Spock

Swamp Gas.

Super Moderator

PostFri Sep 28, 2012 4:23 pm » by The57ironman

Noentry wrote:Image

September 28, 2012 - The body of a perfectly preserved, carefully mummified an alien was found buried in an ancient pyramid. A mysterious creature from between 150 and 160 centimeters was found by an archaeologist near Lahun when exploring a small pyramid near the Dynasty doceaba of Senusret II. However, this fact was not revealed immediately. “The mummy of what appears to be an alien, dates back more than 2000 years and it seems it would be a humanoid” said a source at the Egyptian Antiquities Department, who provided details and photographs of the find but did so under condition anonymity. “

....where you been Noentry... :mrgreen:

....photo manipulation..... :cheers:

...sarcasm is the body's natural response to stupidity..

www.assholesamongus.com

Initiate

PostFri Sep 28, 2012 4:28 pm » by Skydog

AW..man,gutted!fell for that one! :yell: :lol:

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 28, 2012 4:30 pm » by Noentry

Been a little busy as of late The57ironman.
Glad to be back.
Damn irondude looked to good to be true. :cheers:

Spock :lol: might as well be swamp gas. :cheers:
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 28, 2012 4:31 pm » by Noentry

Skydog wrote:AW..man,gutted!fell for that one! :yell: :lol:

Me to bro.
:yell:
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 28, 2012 4:43 pm » by Eldorado

I wanted to ask the Mods a couple of quickies....not to be red-flaggin' my favorite place to rap online, but ive noticed a little subtle change in the overall nature of DTV lately.....

1) I can say the posts are getting boring and predominantly faked BS because its user uploaded, but the videos that the DTV News Room has been posting have been pretty poor single page articles....most of them without videos....is there a need for DTV to change up its lineup, or create a team to really upload the news according to the Disclosure?

2) Now here comes the ET Mummy Post and this one gets pegged by Ironman B4 even the DTV Team gets it?? Is there anybody out there in DTV Cyberspace that watches after these things internally.....to keep BS off the net??

3) Also the Mods seem like they are on Lithium, like they are on a paid leave of absence or something.........used to have a more satirical and cynical standpoint.....I feel like there is a drop in morale or something here........?? Anyone tell you guys to tone it back???

Anyways......just wondering cause the DTV crew threw up some BS and Iron was on point......
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Super Moderator

PostFri Sep 28, 2012 4:47 pm » by The57ironman

....i hated to be the one....(not really) :mrgreen: ....but that's what we're here for... :banana:

:cheers:

@ Eldorado...we're all just human beans... :cheers:

...sarcasm is the body's natural response to stupidity..

www.assholesamongus.com

Initiate

PostFri Sep 28, 2012 5:11 pm » by Savvymalloy

Z҉A҉L҉G҉O̚̕̚ Z҉A҉L҉G҉O̚̕̚ Z҉A҉L҉G҉O̚̕̚

H҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘Ȅ̐̑̒̚̕̚ IS C̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̚̕̚̕̚̕̚̕̚̕̚OMI҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘NG > ͡҉҉ ̵̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̿̿̿̚ ҉ ҉҉̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑ ͡҉҉

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 28, 2012 5:13 pm » by Poooooot

The57ironman wrote:
Noentry wrote:Image

....where you been Noentry... :mrgreen:

....photo manipulation..... :cheers:

That's not even the pic of the one they found. If you follow the link to the original news article, these are the pictures of the mummified ET in question:
http://www.pakalertpress.com/2012/09/28 ... -in-egypt/
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Next