EXTREME HEAT BREAKS MORE THAN 3,000 RECORDS

Initiate

PostFri Jul 06, 2012 11:26 am » by Thewatcher

Flecktarn wrote:is this the effect of chemi trails or a large planet entering our solar system ?
i guess either way we wont know till its far to late

But the HAARP program stay's innocent, just throwing that into the mix like.
There is definitely a sense though among folk like us anticipating, what happens next.

I do believe the more in tune with yourself and your spiritual side people are the more they can feel the planet is changing. For good or for worse? Who knows, can it get any worse? War, famine, greed and power hungry are just 4 aspects spiralling out of control that I see.

I believe it has to get worse, much worse before the new earth can take over and people awaken otherwise they would've awoken already, then instead of those 4 bad aspects being rife in our world above, we will live in a world of Peace, love and harmony, as my motto in life is after spending time with many races, " There is Good and Bad in every Race" and let's face it folk's, it's only us who can change it.
''The Fear of Losing is the Biggest Winner''

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 06, 2012 11:54 am » by Phoenix rising

The worlds axis has changed, the Inuit know it as do other indigenous peoples, the signs are all there, look at the weather patterns around the world, here in the UK its in the heigh of summer but we have had nothing but rain rain rain, the patterns are bizzare to say the least, I think its time we listened to the peoples who actually use the stars for navigation.

Upload to Disclose.tv

We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

Initiate

PostFri Jul 06, 2012 12:22 pm » by Thewatcher

Strobez wrote:The worlds axis has changed, the Inuit know it as do other indigenous peoples, the signs are all there, look at the weather patterns around the world, here in the UK its in the heigh of summer but we have had nothing but rain rain rain, the patterns are bizzare to say the least, I think its time we listened to the peoples who actually use the stars for navigation.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Now that my friend is very intriguing, thank you as I have just had a thought thank's to you, but can only experiment this thought when these god damn clouds go and we get sun. I know the path of the sun from by the way my garden is and I can now determine whether there has been a shift the next time we get sun as many others will now realise and think, " oh yeah, I have lived in this house and garden for many years and always recall the sun being there, not there", do you get me ?

I knew all that time spent getting green fingers Will help me one day as this is one subject I can answer, but I still need the feckin clouds to bugger off so I can come up with an answer that I will post in this thread immediately.

Be honest is anyone else now thinking this thought, watch this space..............

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 06, 2012 12:42 pm » by Dukettt

Strobez wrote:The worlds axis has changed, the Inuit know it as do other indigenous peoples, the signs are all there, look at the weather patterns around the world, here in the UK its in the heigh of summer but we have had nothing but rain rain rain, the patterns are bizzare to say the least, I think its time we listened to the peoples who actually use the stars for navigation.

Upload to Disclose.tv

How would you suggest astronomers missed this happening?

"Like dont those like assmologers like measure things with techmology and electrolytes dude?"
Lets ask the secretary of science and education...
------------------------------
canubis wrote:
a hill goes up not digs itself into a grave newbie.. lol i made the word LOL in 95 on ms CHAT orels ill be saying ROFLMAO fkn n00b

Initiate

PostFri Jul 06, 2012 1:03 pm » by Thewatcher

Dukettt wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

"Like dont those like assmologers like measure things with techmology and electrolytes dude?"
Lets ask the secretary of science and education...

Excellent point sir indeed.
Debate.........

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 06, 2012 3:47 pm » by Phoenix rising

Dukettt wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Well mainstream media already admitted it, also in a world where info is controlled who do you believe, the indigenous people who have for generations used the stars for navigation or mainstream controlled astrology, nothing is as it seems but it seems we are told it is nothing'

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 06, 2012 4:40 pm » by Mozi!!a

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 07, 2012 12:04 am » by Phoenix rising

Nice one mobe, I like Nigel Farage and his party seem to be saying all the right things in that shit hole for corrupt immoral human scum, it warms my heart

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 07, 2012 12:24 am » by 99socks

Evildweeb wrote:I

Maybe global warming is a threat, but not from the MSM, and DAMN sure not from science.

Can you prove that the science is wrong? Can you prove that climate doesn't change over time? Can you prove that carbon dioxide levels aren't a symptom (not cause) of global warming? Can you prove that the other planets in the solar system aren't getting hotter?

Initiate

PostSat Jul 07, 2012 12:55 am » by Clearized1

Here where I'm at the humidity just adds to the misery. I don't want to post any links, but I've read a bit how scientists have confirmed our entire solar system has been heating up.
I know I haven't left my vehicle idling on any other planets lately :alien51:
Shouting that Government is suppressing the people is like shouting that somebody pooped in the pool. It's only a funny statement until you realize it's true.

PreviousNext