EXTREME HEAT BREAKS MORE THAN 3,000 RECORDS

Super Moderator

PostFri Jul 06, 2012 1:05 am » by domdabears

More than 3,000 temperature records have been shattered in the U.S. this past week, from June 28-July 4, 2012, according to NOAA. The tally of record high temperatures during the time period is 2,253, and the tally of maximum low temperature records is 936.

From July 1-July 4 alone, more than 1,000 record highs have fallen, while more than 600 maximum low temperature records have been broken.

Besides challenging daily records, some cities may have record streaks of high temperatures that will go down in the record books.

http://www.accuweather.com/en/weather-n ... -rec/67593

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 06, 2012 1:18 am » by Shaggietrip

It was 91 in the shop at 4:30 this morning. 100 degrees at 2 in the afternoon. I was dripping! Relieve next week they say.

Get to load a truck tomorrow that will be hell for sure.

ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 06, 2012 2:46 am » by Evildweeb

I'm just gonna throw this one out there.

Maybe there IS global warming - but not from the atmosphere as the cooz sucking scientists are backing up.

Is it possible, the earth has been warming up from the INSIDE?

We are seeing multiple evidence of earthquake activity globally, volcanic activity globally, and a bizarre if not totally weird atmospheric combinations of anomalies.

Maybe global warming is a threat, but not from the MSM, and DAMN sure not from science.

Just saying.

Cheers buddies and be safe.

:cheers:

I am not a Conspiracy Theorist - I AM AN ORGANIZED CRIME INVESTIGATOR

Initiate

PostFri Jul 06, 2012 2:51 am » by Thewatcher

Possibly down to the sun going off on one recently, but I hold that theory of the planet heating from the inside.
I'm in the u.k and the weather is off the chart at the mo never seen so much rain, more flooding tomorrow it's July ffs, pissing down again now just glad I live on a feckin hill for the time being.But yet it's still fecking roasting.
''The Fear of Losing is the Biggest Winner''

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 06, 2012 3:02 am » by Eldorado

Evildweeb wrote:I'm just gonna throw this one out there.

Maybe there IS global warming - but not from the atmosphere as the cooz sucking scientists are backing up.

We are seeing multiple evidence of earthquake activity globally, volcanic activity globally, and a bizarre if not totally weird atmospheric combinations of anomalies.

Maybe global warming is a threat, but not from the MSM, and DAMN sure not from science.

Just saying.

Cheers buddies and be safe. :cheers:

Thats actually a brilliant theory..........

this one's for you Dweeb

Upload to Disclose.tv

“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 06, 2012 7:40 am » by Iwanci

So then the Hollow Earth theory is not true??? just sayin...

Do you think it could just be that we (humans) don't really know what the planet is up to? Maybe all this has happened before, maybe we are in a cycle.. or maybe there is no cycle and this is just the way it will go for the planet, afterall, if we came from a 'big bang' and we have been thrust into this apparent orbit, how do we know that our orbit is actualy a stable one? Maybe we are continously spiraling out in which case everything should be new. If we believe that the planet and all surrounding planets and the sun and the moons and the asteroids and the galaxy etc will forever remain the same, we are all falsely mistaken.

Our life span is meaningless and the sooner we learn to jump from one rock to the next, the sooner we will avoid the oncoming tide... ie, if we stay still we are doomed, albeit eventually.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news btw.... but it is what it is... no gods, nope, just us sitting on this far flung marble spining out until we are affected by another marble spining in...

tadaaaa... reality revealed on DTV.... everything else is just hearsay.... :flop:

Why do we all think the scientists and governments are wasting so much time and money on space exploration and the search for ET life? To find more resources? NOPE... to see where we can go when the expectant catastrophe materialises.
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Initiate

PostFri Jul 06, 2012 9:22 am » by Thor

Evildweeb wrote:I'm just gonna throw this one out there.

Just saying.

Cheers buddies and be safe.

:cheers:

Could be, right? After all what DO we know about our planet. Not that much... :headscratch: :clapper:

Initiate

PostFri Jul 06, 2012 10:34 am » by Bandanko

Poland, Krakow yesterday about 17:00

bottom figure is outside temp... I don’t do the old imperial temps so I can’t put it into Fahrenheit for you

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 06, 2012 10:42 am » by Flecktarn

is this the effect of chemi trails or a large planet entering our solar system ?
i guess either way we wont know till its far to late
ImageImage

Initiate

PostFri Jul 06, 2012 11:13 am » by Thewatcher

Bandanko wrote:Poland, Krakow yesterday about 17:00

bottom figure is outside temp... I don’t do the old imperial temps so I can’t put it into Fahrenheit for you

Best way I was taught to determine fahrenheit is double the reading then add 30 so the top reading for indoors will be 90.8f Fahrenheit and he bottom reading is a scorching 138.8f whoooosh that's hot.
''The Fear of Losing is the Biggest Winner''

Next