Eye on top of Pyramid

PostTue Jan 29, 2013 7:26 am » by OMGihavetomakeanACC

As you may know, this symbol is very popular today in everything from the CBS logo to Freemasonry's primary calling card.

On Wikipedia, it states that this "Eye of Horus," as they call it, dates back to ancient Egypt. However, in the 1980s, an archaeologist named Klaus Dona discovered this pyramid which predates ancient Egypt (and even human writing):

On the underside is carved (in pre-sanskrit; unknown "language"): The Son of The Creator Comes.
Along with it is the Orion constellation.

Now could someone please explain to me what the hell this symbol is all about? There are theories of aliens from Orion creating us and forming the ruling elite Illuminati, and they are the ones watching over us. Before Klaus' cave discovery, RA (the voice behind Edgar Cayce) channeled in the '80s that the Orion Group would be discovered and exposed. This same theory says that Satanism is a cover for "Orionism."

Other people think that "The Son of the Creator" is Jesus, and these people draw a parallel between Lucifer (the light-bringer) and Jesus somehow because the object glows in the dark. Yeah, this one probably isn't the right theory, but I thought I'd mention it.

Me, personally, I see the eye as the eye of God (cosmic consciousness; etc), and the levels below it beings of pure energy on different dimensions and vibrations down to angels, down to us. Now this is a purely spiritual conception, but I'd like to hear what you all think.

Would anyone who has done some research on this symbol please spit out what knowledge there is to it?

Initiate

PostTue Jan 29, 2013 8:35 am » by Woven

Make of it what you will.

I will to make mistakes as I see fit.

I never wanted to be mortared.

I had been homeless when I was a kid but it was not until early adulthood when I found myself on the streets again, that was when I became aware of the amount of homeless people, it's strange how you don't notice something until someone points it out or you realise it for yourself. Remember the cigarette burn in Fight Club?

We all know the theories of pyramids and aliens and all that I just wish to connect a few dots so to speak.

The all seeing eye shown atop the pyramid depicted on an american currency note:

And this is a viewing frustum or at least a depiction of one:

Note the similarity between the pyramid with the all seeing eye and the frustum? Maybe the frustrum is only four sided (Not including the base) or mayhaps they are eight either way it can be related back to this. Search for volumetric rendering or any of those things perhaps.

What is a frustum?

[ex]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frustum

In geometry, a frustum[1] (plural: frusta or frustums) is the portion of a solid (normally a cone or pyramid) that lies between two parallel planes cutting it.

The term is commonly used in computer graphics to describe the three-dimensional region which is visible on the screen, the "viewing frustum", which is formed by a clipped pyramid; in particular, frustum culling is a method of hidden surface determination.[/ex]

You can read the rest on the wiki but basically it is a volume or a container.

It's interesting that the pyramids no longer have their capstones is it not? Could the capstones be indicative of the apex slice (Or where the camera might be)?

A quick overview of what I am saying: The pyramids are indicative of a culture in which the great library was openly known. A piece of the great library is visual hence the all seeing eye. The monolith of this age is what you are staring at to read these words (2001 A Space Odyssey anyone?)

Everyone apparently understands that computers run on binary which is composed of zeros and ones but that is as far as it goes. A number is a number is a number. The numerical base in which they choose to represent whatever data is inconsequential. The important point to realise is that it is a number, a state, and we all know people can't own numbers right? I mean what if I owned five and didn't allow anyone to use it? That is what we have in the information technology arena to this day. Metallica owns many numbers as does Adobe and Apple and Microsoft and Alanis Morissette and sooooooo many others but does anyone say anything? No, because to own a number you must allow others to own numbers as well, thus collusion with the racket is ensured.

All you have to do is listen and see.

I don't know if i can post links to other sites (Perhaps in particular other conspiracy sites) if not please remove the urls.

Space-time symbol systems

For further reading regarding the all seeing eye and its form & function should check these two threads:

Witness dead people

Awake is the new sleep

Flame-on.

Addendum: I would recommend this post if you are up for it.

http://www.disclose.tv/forum/sun-and-moon-t81871.html

PostTue Jan 29, 2013 8:50 am » by OMGihavetomakeanACC

I am having a hard time understanding your post and piecing it together.

Initiate

PostTue Jan 29, 2013 9:13 am » by Woven

The pyramid is a symbol representing a mathematical formula which enables one to visually traverse space-time.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Please read the thread at the url titled "witness dead people".

Best o luck.

Addendum: I guess I must state that I do not believe this to be the only message encoded in these symbols.

Initiate

PostTue Jan 29, 2013 10:50 am » by Jesuschrist

In my opinion:

In the one dollar bill example you have a base stone (control) followed by 12 steps (dimensions).
Where the all seeing eye on top of the pyramid being the whole, the everything, that which no one can reach but still strives for. I'd like to call it that which is uncertain and lies ahead. From here you can take of on all kinds of tangents. For example the origins, the secrets and use behind it etc.

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 29, 2013 11:09 am » by Iwanci

Reminds me a little of this...

Don't think sorry's easily said
Don't try turning tables instead
You've taken lots of chances before
But I ain't gonna give any more
Don't ask me
That's how it goes
Cause part of me knows what you're thinkin'

Don't say words you're gonna regret
Don't let the fire rush to your head
I've heard the accusation before
And I ain't gonna take any more
Believe me
The sun in your Eyes
Made some of the lies worth believing

(chorus)
I am the eye in the sky
Looking at you, I can read your mind
I am the maker of rules
Dealing with fools, I can cheat you blind
And I don't need to see any more to know that
I can read your mind (looking at you)
I can read your mind

Don't leave false illusions behind
Don't cry, I ain't changing my mind
So find another fool like before
Cause I ain't gonna live anymore believing
Some of the lies while
all of the signs are deceiving

Upload to Disclose.tv

Fortes fortuna iuvat

Initiate

PostTue Jan 29, 2013 11:28 am » by DmoniX_The_Destroyer

I found it interesting in the news over the last few days, science has found that the dung beetle actually steers itself via the milky-way. It is possible that ancient Egyptians (or earlier civilizations) noted this peculiar feat of this beetle and it helped them turn their attentions to the sky. Of course this has nothing to do with how the Egyptians built phenomenal monuments and temples, but perhaps it touches the tip of the iceberg as far as their slight obsession with heavens above.

Milky way helps guide dung beetles: http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/342230
Oh I know I'm goin to Hell, I'm just working on how deep.

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 29, 2013 11:47 am » by Cia212

OMGihavetomakeanACC wrote:I am having a hard time understanding your post and piecing it together.

That's a common problem around here. People are incoherent.

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 29, 2013 11:56 am » by Webcat

DmoniX_The_Destroyer wrote:I found it interesting in the news over the last few days, science has found that the dung beetle actually steers itself via the milky-way. It is possible that ancient Egyptians (or earlier civilizations) noted this peculiar feat of this beetle and it helped them turn their attentions to the sky. Of course this has nothing to do with how the Egyptians built phenomenal monuments and temples, but perhaps it touches the tip of the iceberg as far as their slight obsession with heavens above.

Milky way helps guide dung beetles: http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/342230

"Scarab Beetle (kheper)"

Appearance: The particular species of beetle represented in the numerous ancient Egyptian amulets and works of art was commonly the large sacred scarab (Scarabaeus sacer). This beetle was famous for his habit of rolling balls of dung along the ground and depositing them in its burrows. The female would lay her eggs in the ball of dung. When they hatched, the larvae would use the ball for food. When the dung was consumed the young beetles would emerge from the hole.

Millions of amulets and stamp seals of stone or faience were fashioned in Egypt depicted the scarab beetle.

Meaning: It seemed to the ancient Egyptians that the young scarab beetles emerged spontaneously from the burrow were they were born. Therefore they were worshipped as "Khepera", which means "he was came forth." This creative aspect of the scarab was associated with the creator god Atum.

The ray-like antenna on the beetle's head and its practice of dung-rolling caused the beetle to also carry solar symbolism. The scarab-beetle god Khepera was believed to push the setting sun along the sky in the same manner as the bettle with his ball of dung. In many artifacts, the scarab is depicted pushing the sun along its course in the sky.

During and following the New Kingdom, scarab amulets were often placed over the heart of the mummified deceased. These "heart scarabs" (such as the one pictured above) were meant to be weighed against the feather of truth during the final judgement. The amulets were often inscribed with a spell from the Book of the Dead which entreated the heart to, "do not stand as a witness against me."

Interesting to find that scientist's believe that Dung-Beetles navigate using the Milky-Way.

As seen in the quote above, the Ancient Egyptians believed the God Khepera manouvered the sun about the heavens. Maybe they did know something about the relationship of the stars/heavens with the earth and it's creatures, which we're only just being to understand now with all our science.

http://www.egyptianmyths.net/scarab.htm

:think:

:cheers:

Conspirator
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostTue Jan 29, 2013 5:15 pm » by Hurtswhenipee

Note!

That eye glows under Black light and to me looks Reptilian! :pray:

Nice thread :flop:

There is a Klaus Dona video that shows this real well. No time to find it at work!
ImageImage
9/11 was an inside job! Question everything.

Next