Eyewitness saw Missile hit Pentagon on 9/11, No Plane

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 22, 2010 2:31 pm » by Electrobadgr

kacen wrote:
electrobadgr wrote:
pateriot wrote:And all of the witnesses that saw a low flying commercial airliner turn and fly into the Pentagon should be discounted because of this witness, who is obviously either mistaken or lying? Should we also discount the remnants of the jet engine sitting on the lawn? Should we not ask, if it was a missile that flew into the Pentagon, what happened to the aircraft that was hijacked and to all of the people who were on board? Should we too discount the videos, passenger lists and eyewitnesses testifying to the fact that the ones accused of the terrorist attacks did in fact board the planes? If there was a massive conspiracy and cover-up by the government, why hasn't there been hundreds or thousands of people leaking the "truth"?

The "Truthers" are willing to abandon common sense, the reams of highly credible evidence, and tens of thousands of eyewitness testimony. They instead prefer to believe the reams of highly questionable evidence and those few eyewitnesses whose testimony seems to fit their conspiratorial notions of what happened on 9-11!

On September 11th, 2001, terrorists hijacked several planes in a long planned, coordinated attack. They then flew the planes into targets that included both towers of the World Trade Center and the Pentagon, ultimately bringing the former down and killing thousands of Americans in the process. Plainly, simply, and horribly...the truth!!!

Funniest thing i have read all week :alien51: :alien51: :alien51:

You didn't even argue against what he said.

I don't need to, it has been done everyday since 9/11 on forums such as this, i refuse to back track by arguing against something that is a provable falacy. Now fuck off back to the vegetable patch with your misguided, mainstream, diarhitic rhetoric.
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly. time-y wimey... stuff." - The Doctor

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 22, 2010 2:37 pm » by Muchtyman

I don't need to, it has been done everyday since 9/11 on forums such as this, i refuse to back track by arguing against something that is a provable falacy. Now fuck off back to the vegetable patch with your misguided, mainstream, diarhitic rhetoric.

Hi Badger ..............They sure are out in force today ... :cheers:

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 22, 2010 2:40 pm » by Electrobadgr

muchtyman wrote:I don't need to, it has been done everyday since 9/11 on forums such as this, i refuse to back track by arguing against something that is a provable falacy. Now fuck off back to the vegetable patch with your misguided, mainstream, diarhitic rhetoric.

Hi Badger ..............They sure are out in force today ... :cheers:

:cheers:
Totally, they are trying.....Good luck to them, nothing will convince me that the official version of events is true............ NOTHING!!
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly. time-y wimey... stuff." - The Doctor

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 22, 2010 2:53 pm » by Electrobadgr

kacen wrote:
electrobadgr wrote:How do you know missiles weren't used on the twin towers? There are many questions regarding this issue if you care to do your research. And yes, if you support the official story regarding 9/11 then you are misguided and misinformed. Skepticism is not regurgitating the official version of events, the official conspiracy theory is insulting to the intelligence of a Brussels sprout so take your pathetic debunk article and do some proper research.

I'm sorry but I'm not even prepared ot think of possibly remotely considering that missiles literally hit the twin towers. This is tantamount to fucking reptilians...oh wait, people on the forum actually believe that too. Oh well.
Haha, your arrogance and naivety blinds you, you will never know the truth with an attitude like that
It's absurd. What about the people who SAW planes? They're all disinfo agents? What about the people on the planes who died? Didn't die? What, disinfo? Oh, right, it's all disinfo...
Eyewitness accounts are unreliable at best, the fact there is no consistency throughout these sightings is a fact you have carefully omitted
Oh, here's a good question. What about the plane that went down over Pennsylvania in the middle of a field. THE PLANE. Or was it not a plane, just a hologram or some shit? No struggle occurred?
Show me where a plane crashed in pennsylvania...I just saw an empty hole in the ground, no wreckage and no bodies
electrobadgr wrote:The FACT is the official story is a lie, and if you support it you are an enemy of reason and someone who values the opinion of George Bush and his lackies over the opinions of countless credentialised individuals from many relevant fields, and that my friend makes you a twat!!

I'll go as far as saying that Bush took advantage of the situation. Nothing more.
Took advantage is putting it lightly, at best he was complicit and fully aware of what was going to happen before it did.
None of you bothered to look at the site and debunk any of the articles, so in all honesty your opinions mean jack shit.
I've seen it all before, it doesn't hold weight with me i am afraid. I have pitted all of the debunk material against my persoanl scrutiny and it has failed, sorry.
And no, don't think I'm being lazy because I'm not posting the articles one by one because you're all lazy and need it to be chewed up and spit into your cawing mouths.

Why are you trying to control what we think? i am all for discussion, but your mind is already made up and closed off to the realms of research from credible sources which completely destroy what you believe to be true, i suppose ex-MI5 agents David Shayler and Anne Machon are uninformed retards too, look them up.

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 22, 2010 2:58 pm » by Muchtyman

pateriot wrote:And all of the witnesses that saw a low flying commercial airliner turn and fly into the Pentagon should be discounted because of this witness, who is obviously either mistaken or lying? Should we also discount the remnants of the jet engine sitting on the lawn? Should we not ask, if it was a missile that flew into the Pentagon, what happened to the aircraft that was hijacked and to all of the people who were on board? Should we too discount the videos, passenger lists and eyewitnesses testifying to the fact that the ones accused of the terrorist attacks did in fact board the planes? If there was a massive conspiracy and cover-up by the government, why hasn't there been hundreds or thousands of people leaking the "truth"?

The "Truthers" are willing to abandon common sense, the reams of highly credible evidence, and tens of thousands of eyewitness testimony. They instead prefer to believe the reams of highly questionable evidence and those few eyewitnesses whose testimony seems to fit their conspiratorial notions of what happened on 9-11!

On September 11th, 2001, terrorists hijacked several planes in a long planned, coordinated attack. They then flew the planes into targets that included both towers of the World Trade Center and the Pentagon, ultimately bringing the former down and killing thousands of Americans in the process. Plainly, simply, and horribly...the truth!!!

You mean this Jet Engine !

Kinda small , don't you think ?

Writer

PostWed Sep 22, 2010 3:00 pm » by Hotpot

It's amazing that anyone can have 4 lessons in a small propeller plane and then take the controls of a commercial airliner and fly it into the towers with devastating accuracy.
Maybe if they had 2 more lessons they could be Top Gun Fighter Pilots? :)

Initiate

PostWed Sep 22, 2010 3:01 pm » by Kacen

I honestly have no problem outlawing 9/11 "truth", along with all other conspiracy theories.

Yes, I'm dead serious, they should be put to death. Why? The truth needs to be upheld. Impressionable people find dumb websites with fake "proof" and it spreads like a cancer all over the place.

This is just further proof of why conspiracy theories need to be outlawed. When people like YOU have nooses around your necks, have your corpses riddled with bullets holes from a firing squad, or are gassed to death, the world will be a better place.

Because there is no convincing you people, you turn this shit into a way of life and re-education camps are just a waste of time even if they work.

Writer

PostWed Sep 22, 2010 3:04 pm » by Hotpot

NIST have virtually admitted that WTC 7 could only collapse in free fall with a controlled demolition.

At the VERY least, this indicates prior knowledge as the dems would take weeks to set up.
Last edited by Hotpot on Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 22, 2010 3:05 pm » by Electrobadgr

kacen wrote:I honestly have no problem outlawing 9/11 "truth", along with all other conspiracy theories.

Yes, I'm dead serious, they should be put to death. Why? The truth needs to be upheld. Impressionable people find dumb websites with fake "proof" and it spreads like a cancer all over the place.

This is just further proof of why conspiracy theories need to be outlawed. When people like YOU have nooses around your necks, have your corpses riddled with bullets holes from a firing squad, or are gassed to death, the world will be a better place.

Because there is no convincing you people, you turn this shit into a way of life and re-education camps are just a waste of time even if they work.

AAAnnnnnnnnnnnndddd There it is, you have just completely isolated yourself from everyone on this site, well done :alien51: :alien51:

You didn't last long before showing your true colours did you? In fact i think i'll put the contents of this post in my sig just to remind everyone what a feckless cunt you are.

:hiho: :hiho: :hiho: Hahahahahahahahahaha

Initiate

PostWed Sep 22, 2010 3:06 pm » by Kacen

WHAT MOTIVE WOULD THE GOVERNMENT HAVE TO BLOW UP A RELATIVELY MINUSCULE BUILDING AMONGST THE TWIN TOWERS, WHETHER THEY WERE BOMBED OR NOT?

IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE. GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK HEAD!

PreviousNext