F--k the united states, where do you live?

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 10, 2011 4:06 pm » by Roadkill

Worst thing about America are the retarded Christian fucks.
Science will fly you into the Cosmos

Upload to Disclose.tv

Religion will fly you into Buildings

Initiate

PostMon Jan 10, 2011 4:40 pm » by Glenn

@ roadkill

No...the worst thing is dick heads like you. :badair:

otoel wrote:The books "Swirly Twirly Swastika and Beyond" by Raphael and the book "Words from Old Soul" will never see the light of day...

Initiate

PostMon Jan 10, 2011 4:42 pm » by Neilglfc

bandanko wrote:
neilglfc wrote:i live in a stunning part of the uk btw called liverpool.a place were bs is frowned upon

HAHAAHAHA Scouse land is a shit hole!! the 50,000 times i have been there i have always hated it, mainly because of Liverpudlians making out their city is better than everywhere else on the fucking planet... Just because The Beatles started there.... our kid <in the INCREDIBLY annoying nasal whine they have>

;)

wondered how long it would take.my comment was tounge and cheek about liverpool although i do believe the nw of england has scenery to rival anywere in the country.
as for your comments about liverpudlians , this is why we regard ourselves as scousers and not english.there is still a very strong sense of community in liverpool unlike most parts of england.the only part of your post that made me smile was the thought of you coming to liverpool 50,000 times which means you had to fuck off out of liverpool 50,000 times.
lets all hear about were your from and what it has to offer as thats what the posts about.i get the feeling your a big fat twat of a trucker , ready to have a heartattack at any moment.manchester must be so proud.CUNT
****** " From Smash Get Mash " ******

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 10, 2011 4:56 pm » by Shemagh

Image]

After a lifetime of travel, this is where I've ended up, and I love it.

Initiate

PostMon Jan 10, 2011 4:58 pm » by Tonybigman3

theyrecomming wrote:I live in the US and am so sick of it I'm packing up and moving to Canada when my passport arrives.

Where do you live?
Is it nice?

by glad your leaving one less idiot to worry about. :banana:

Initiate

PostMon Jan 10, 2011 8:25 pm » by Theyrecomming

shemagh wrote:Image]

After a lifetime of travel, this is where I've ended up, and I love it.

Where is this?
:)

Initiate

PostMon Jan 10, 2011 8:28 pm » by Theyrecomming

[quote="pateriot"]I know lot of people who have moved down from Canada to the US and no one who who has actually moved to Canada...I wonder why that is?

Were it is true that for a while some elderly people were going to Canada for cheaper perscription drugs, it is also true that Canadians come to the US for quality health care. Their health care may be "free", but it is not nearly as good and is noted for long waiting periods for even mundane procedures.

It sounds like most posters hate the US and want to go to Canada so they can smoke pot legally. Sounds to ne as though they've smoked a bit too much already!![
I

I've been put in jail for it so fuck you and your opinion.
It dosnt kill braincells and if it did I'd be fuckin retarded by now.

Initiate

PostMon Jan 10, 2011 8:36 pm » by Theyrecomming

tonybigman3 wrote:
theyrecomming wrote:I live in the US and am so sick of it I'm packing up and moving to Canada when my passport arrives.

Where do you live?
Is it nice?

by glad your leaving one less idiot to worry about. :banana:

Fuck you man, die.

Initiate

PostMon Jan 10, 2011 8:47 pm » by Theyrecomming

theauthority wrote:I'm Canadian, and ya we have some issues but it's the best country on earth. Ignorant yankees stay the f out, u wont fit in here.... seriously. We only want smart people, and hot woman! If you are one of the two.. come on in! cheers.

I'm leaving because everyone around is either murdered or overdoses, I'm sick of losing people and this govt put me behind bars for 3 months because a plant. I need to peruse a career with the earth and ,medical cannabis sounds like my thing.

Initiate

PostMon Jan 10, 2011 9:00 pm » by Theyrecomming

dragonraptor wrote:

Where do you live?
Is it nice?

I assume since you hate the U.S.A so much that you will be giving up your citizenship? Its a big statement saying you hate every state in the union and I hope you have done a great deal of research on the country you decide to apply for citizenship in. Im sure Canada has laws that are crappy as ours and maybe some that are worse who knows. The point im trying to make is that you shouldnt judge our whole country based on living in a state that you feel hasnt treated you in a fair manner. My advice to you is to move to another state where crime is lower and that isnt as raciest. What ever you choose to do I wish you well.

Thank you, my record is ruined do to jail time over cannabis. This is the main reason I hate the USA. And their citizens have killed my closest freinds

PreviousNext