F--k the united states, where do you live?

Super Moderator

PostTue Jan 11, 2011 12:19 am » by Spock

bigbeader wrote:
minihaha wrote:
theyrecomming wrote:I live in the US and am so sick of it I'm packing up and moving to Canada when my passport arrives.

Where do you live?
Is it nice?

I live in Canada and it is beautiful, eye candy everywhere, but I'm not one for the big city. My uncle got 180 acres for under 20,000 dollars. In Canada you can still purchase land in unorganised areas and you won't need any permits to build (Although I'd still suggest to build to code) But we have our issues as well. I am grateful for our health care, it has saved me several times. :hiho:

:flop:

Just recently I've enjoyed the idea of "living off the grid". Can be done anywhere, I imagine, but there was a great documentary a couple of years ago about how one man did it - cost him just around a million dollars.

One of my favorite documentaries. I can't help but think it would have been easier in low country South Carolina or Georgia though.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 11, 2011 12:23 am » by Harbin

Near the cold Gulf of Maine.
Lobstahs and steemahs...by jeezus....
Antiwar.com

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 11, 2011 12:29 am » by Edgarrothstein

I used to live in Eritrea, years ago.

And Asmara, its capital, is one of the most beautifully preserved Art deco cities in the world :

Disclosing bullshitters since 1969.

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 11, 2011 12:29 am » by Newdawnrising

cornbread714 wrote:
newdawnrising wrote:What's with all the water Corn, and aren't you a redneck? :D

There are these areas by the river Garonne where they have sprinklers in the summer - it gets pretty hot here.

I was born in southeast Texas - too many rednecks, mosquitoes and pollution.

Moved to Austin when I was 20 and stayed until it got overcrowded.

Moved to New Orleans until Bush started the war in Iraq, and I started reminding myself that I always wanted to travel and live somewhere other than the US.

Lived in Amsterdam for 7 years until I discovered France.

I might go to India or Asia next.

A bit of gypsy blood, I guess... :cheers:

Wise man keeping ahead of the shit before it hits the fan. :cheers:
I know the voices in my head aren't real, but man, sometimes they have some really good ideas.

Initiate

PostTue Jan 11, 2011 3:11 am » by Sentientseed

Those Art Deco buildings remind me of south florida minus the pink flamingos. :)

The Carolina's are beautiful. I-20 is a definitely a nice scenic drive but can be very bad on a newbie truck driver. :) Can eat some breaks up in a hurry.

Spent a bit of time in Spartanburg and plenty of time up and down the roads of both states. Black Mountain is a beautiful view. I'd shudder at the thought of supporting the Carolina Panthers though. :D

I love hills and trees. I've consider being a member of this group before...

If I could travel...there are tons of places on this planet that I'd love to visit...India being one of them, Egypt, Tiahaunaco, etc. Some for the beauty, some for the mystery, some for both, and some just to meet some interesting people with different outlooks on things.

Do I think there should be a NWO? Yes. I think it is quite obvious there should be. Do I think the one being presented, hinted at, or conspiratorial-ized about is the one we should be looking to. Nope...at least not in my understanding of it.

Being controlled or controlling others has not worked very well nor do I think it ever will. Just taking a parable of Adam and Eve should show that it is what is inside the individual that needs changing from within not from without. Even if the story is a mere parable or not...one should be able to deduce that population reduction will only provide better control at best...it does not change the individual's heart. Only the individual can do that no matter what they present or are forced to present outwardly.
"There is more than just one answer to these questions pointing me in a crooked line. The less I seek my source for some definite...the closer I am to fine!"~Indigo girls

Initiate

PostTue Jan 11, 2011 3:43 am » by Bigbeader

WINTER POEM

It's winter in Canada

And the gentle breezes blow

Seventy miles an hour

At thirty-five below.

Oh, how I love Canada

When the snow's up to your butt

You take a breath of winter

And your nose gets frozen shut.

Yes, the weather here is wonderful

So I guess I'll hang around

I could never leave Canada

I'm frozen to the friggin' ground!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Super Moderator

PostTue Jan 11, 2011 3:48 am » by Spock

sentientseed wrote:Spent a bit of time in Spartanburg and plenty of time up and down the roads of both states. Black Mountain is a beautiful view. I'd shudder at the thought of supporting the Carolina Panthers though. :D

Keeping my fingers crossed!!!!

I love the Panthers - but could never divorce my bread and butter.

Initiate

PostTue Jan 11, 2011 3:51 am » by Sentientseed

:vomit:

LOL

Now this is more like it! :)
"There is more than just one answer to these questions pointing me in a crooked line. The less I seek my source for some definite...the closer I am to fine!"~Indigo girls

Initiate

PostTue Jan 11, 2011 8:58 pm » by Theyrecomming

2020vision wrote:This is where i live, small population of 23,000! so nice and quiet(most of the time), and 5 acres of parkland to sunbathe in too, awesum!

:peep:

You live in the pentagon?
Fucking secret agents on Dtv
:)

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 11, 2011 8:59 pm » by 99socks

harbin wrote:Near the cold Gulf of Maine.
Lobstahs and steemahs...by jeezus....

*shivers*
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/obamas-doj-silent-as-new-black-panthers-leader-incites-violence-in-ferguson_082014

I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

PreviousNext