F--k the united states, where do you live?

Initiate

PostMon Jan 10, 2011 3:47 am » by Theyrecomming

quicksilverss wrote:
theyrecomming wrote:What part native? You say god bless America, it is wrong.
I'm all for America, but fuck the government

Cherokee and good 'ol boy. I don't agree with all the government does but i stand by America.

And that is good for you, I have been unfairly prosecuted,burglarized, even had shots fired at my old house. I'm not letting my children grow up the way I did. Too many dead friends do to violence. If you don't understand this then you are crazy.
:)

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 10, 2011 3:50 am » by Edgarrothstein

theyrecomming wrote:
travvysavvy wrote:so that's how we solve the problem? walk away, pout about it? instead of reverting ideas that ruined it, and making new ones that make it good? we just say "it sucks, i'm leaving" well if you let it be this way. canada will be the same as america in no time... "it sucks, lets just merge them all" "meh whatever"
I for one don't like this type of thinking, because i'm sure there are canadians saying the same thing. and there are people all around the world saying the same thing.

Untill you have been put behind bars for possessing a plant I suggest you stop, here in america I have to live in fear keeping a gun around at all times, I don't want my family to be around this. My freinds have been killed and killed others. I'm sick of this and if it means moving then so be it.

If you really feel so, then there's no other thing to do except to move somewhere else.

But be prepared that isn't so easy :idea:

Expatriation for Americans is rather difficult and tiring shit.

Read this and think about it once more :

http://www.caseyresearch.com/crpmkt/AmEx.php?ppref=CSR068BN0610A

Disclosing bullshitters since 1969.

Super Moderator

PostMon Jan 10, 2011 3:51 am » by Slith

theyrecomming wrote:
travvysavvy wrote:so that's how we solve the problem? walk away, pout about it? instead of reverting ideas that ruined it, and making new ones that make it good? we just say "it sucks, i'm leaving" well if you let it be this way. canada will be the same as america in no time... "it sucks, lets just merge them all" "meh whatever"
I for one don't like this type of thinking, because i'm sure there are canadians saying the same thing. and there are people all around the world saying the same thing.

Untill you have been put behind bars for possessing a plant I suggest you stop, here in america I have to live in fear keeping a gun around at all times, I don't want my family to be around this. My freinds have been killed and killed others. I'm sick of this and if it means moving then so be it.

I wouldn't wish that on anyone. Do what works for you man

Initiate

PostMon Jan 10, 2011 3:56 am » by Theyrecomming

dlslith wrote:
theyrecomming wrote:

I wouldn't wish that on anyone. Do what works for you man

Thank you.
Finally some support

Master Conspirator

PostMon Jan 10, 2011 4:00 am » by Boondox681

If you really feel so, then there's no other thing to do except to move somewhere else.

the irony is is as soon as you get 'somewhere else',
you'll realize that you showed up as well.
"I wish i was there when the horse was stole,but I reckon I'll see the tracks when I get there"
-Abraham Lincoln

Initiate

PostMon Jan 10, 2011 4:03 am » by Theyrecomming

I don't understand why people love this country. We have been cheated and lied to, sad thing is that the cheating and lieing makes us America.

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 10, 2011 4:05 am » by Edgarrothstein

boondox681 wrote:

Of course.
I was moving around the World to find a fine place to live.

If you're bothered on one place, you simply move. Otherwise shit hits the fan.

Initiate

PostMon Jan 10, 2011 4:06 am » by Theyrecomming

edgarrothstein wrote:
boondox681 wrote:

Of course.
I was moving around the World to find a fine place to live.

If you're bothered on one place, you simply move. Otherwise shit hits the fan.

Where did you settle?

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 10, 2011 4:10 am » by Edgarrothstein

theyrecomming wrote:

Where did you settle?

I was born in an autonomous Jewish community on the border of Russia and China ( a reservate, if you will...), grew up everywhere, lived and worked really everywhere (due to my job) , and finally settled on that beautiful island of Lastovo in the Adriatic sea in Croatia. And i indent to die there as well...

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 10, 2011 4:15 am » by Freeyourmindnow

land of free the best place to be :flop:

Holland :cheers:

PreviousNext