Facebook Deletes Mans Acct, Demands His Passport

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 07, 2012 6:10 pm » by Kinninigan

Facebook is asking for peoples passports now..WTF? Should have came to DTV for your videos....

Facebook Deletes Account, Demands My Passport

Upload to Disclose.tv

Facebook has deleted my account for no reason and is demanding my passport. Social networking websites routinely censor alternative media.

:shooting: DEATH TO FACISTBOOK

Upload to Disclose.tv

https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan
http://www.disclose.tv/user/kinninigan/

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 08, 2012 2:12 am » by Malogg

Kinninigan wrote: Facebook is asking for peoples passports now..WTF? Should have came to DTV for your videos....

Facebook Deletes Account, Demands My Passport

Upload to Disclose.tv

Facebook has deleted my account for no reason and is demanding my passport. Social networking websites routinely censor alternative media.

:shooting: DEATH TO FACISTBOOK

Only the owner of a facebook account can deactivate it and they have the choice to reactivate it or perm delete it .

Facebook can only temp ban an account or remove it perm ! .

So this person has either been hacked or is telling porky's

.................................................................................................................................

Deactivating Accounts
What is the difference between deactivation and deletion?
If you deactivate your account:
Your profile (timeline) disappears from the Facebook service immediately.
People on Facebook will not be able to search for you. Some information, like messages you sent, may still be visible to others.
We save your profile (timeline) information (friends, photos, interests, etc.), just in case you want to come back to Facebook at some point. If you choose to reactivate your account, the information on your profile (timeline) will be there when you come back.

A lot of people deactivate their accounts for temporary reasons and expect their profiles (timelines) to be there when they return to the service. This option gives you the flexibility to leave and come back whenever you want.

If you permanently delete your account:
You will not be able to regain access to your account again.
Most personally identifiable information associated with it is removed from our database. This includes information like your email address, mailing address, and IM screen name. Some personally identifiable information may remain, such as your name if you sent a message to someone else.
Copies of some material (photos, notes, etc.) may remain in our servers for technical reasons, but this material is disassociated from any personal identifiers and completely inaccessible to other people using Facebook.

............................................................................................................................

Some more feckbook info copy n pasted ~

Permalink · Share
Was this answer helpful?
How do I deactivate my account?
To deactivate your account:
Click the account menu at the top right of any Facebook page
Choose Account Settings
Select Security from the left-hand menu
Click on "Deactivate your account"
When you deactivate your account, your profile (timeline) and all information associated with it disappears from the Facebook service immediately. People on Facebook will not be able to search for you or view any of your information.

If you’d like to come back to Facebook anytime after you’ve deactivated your account, you can reactivate your account by logging in with your email and password. Your profile (timeline) will be restored in its entirety (friends, photos, interests, etc.). Remember that you will need to have access to the login email address for your account in order to reactivate it.
Permalink · Share
Was this answer helpful?
I did not reactivate my account. Why did I receive an email from Facebook saying that I did?
If you have received a Facebook reactivation email in error, it is possible that another person has attempted to log in using your email address and password. We recommend that you reset your password to further secure your account. The password you select should be unique, complex, and kept entirely to yourself. You should also make sure that any email addresses associated with your account are secure. Remember that anyone who can read your email can probably also access your Facebook account.
Permalink · Share
Was this answer helpful?
I am trying to deactivate my account - why is Facebook is telling me I will have to wait 24 hrs before logging in when I reactivate it?
We’ve noticed that this isn’t the first time you’re deactivating your account. While we want to make sure you have plenty of options, it can be confusing to your friends when you disappear. Try taking advantage of your privacy settings to control who sees your information.

If you still want to deactivate your account, next time you reactivate it you will need to wait 24 hours before logging in. Just follow the same reactivation process as before. When you log in, you will see a clock showing you how much longer you have to wait. We will also send you an email when this 24 hour period is up.
Permalink · Share
Was this answer helpful?
Deleting Accounts
How do I permanently delete my account?
If you deactivate your account from your Security Settings page, your profile (timeline) disappears from the Facebook service immediately. People on Facebook will not be able to search for you. Some information, like messages you sent, may still be visible to others.

In case you want to come back to Facebook at some point, we save your profile (timeline) information (friends, photos, interests, etc.) so that the information on your profile (timeline) will be there when you come back. A lot of people deactivate their accounts for temporary reasons.

If you do not think you will use Facebook again and would like your account deleted, keep in mind that you will not be able to reactivate your account or retrieve any of the content or information you have added. If you would like your account permanently deleted with no option for recovery, log in to your account and then submit your request here.

If you are currently unable to access your account, you will need to reset your password in order to log in. In order to do so, click the "Forgot your password?" link that appears above the field where you would normally enter your password. Once you’ve followed the instructions to reset your password and can log in, you can deactivate or delete your account using the steps outlined above.

Permalink · Share
Was this answer helpful?
What happens when my account has a pending deletion request?
Once you have submitted a request to permanently delete your account, no further action is required on your end. Our system delays the deletion process in case you change your mind and no longer want to permanently delete your account. Note that logging in to your account again will undo a pending deletion request.

Once your account is permanently deleted, there is no way to undo this action. You will not be able to reactivate the account or retrieve any of the content or information you have added to it.
Permalink · Share
Was this answer helpful?
How can I opt out of receiving invitation or reminder emails from Facebook?
If you have an account, check your notification settings. Click Edit next to the notification types you want to receive and make sure the appropriate boxes are checked.

If you've recently received an email invitation or notification, you can also follow the unsubscribe link instructions located at the bottom of any email message from Facebook.

If you haven't received a recent email invitation or reminder, but would like to have your email address removed from Facebook's stored information, please submit a request.
Permalink · Share
Was this answer helpful?
Memorializing Accounts
What does memorializing an account mean? Does it deactivate or delete it?
When a user passes away, we memorialize their account to protect their privacy. Memorializing an account sets the account privacy so that only confirmed friends can see the profile (timeline) or locate it in search. Friends and family can leave posts in remembrance. Memorializing an account also prevents anyone from logging into the account.
Permalink · Share
Was this answer helpful?
How do I report a deceased user or an account that needs to be memorialized?
Memorializing the account:
It is our policy to memorialize all deceased users' accounts on the site. When an account is memorialized, only confirmed friends can see the profile (timeline) or locate it in Search. The profile (timeline) will also no longer appear in the Suggestions section of the Home page. Friends and family can leave posts in remembrance.

In order to protect the privacy of the deceased user, we cannot provide login information for the account to anyone. However, once an account has been memorialized, it is completely secure and cannot be accessed or altered by anyone.

If you need to report a profile (timeline) to be memorialized, please click here.

Removing the account:
Verified immediate family members may request the removal of a loved one’s account from the site.
Permalink · Share
Was this answer helpful?
A deceased person's account is appearing in "People You May Know." How do I report this?
Please report this information to us so we can memorialize this person’s account. Memorializing the account restricts profile (timeline) access to confirmed friends only. Learn more.
Permalink · Share
Was this answer helpful?
The "Tag a Friend" feature is asking me to tag a deceased friend in a photo.
We're very sorry for any discomfort this feature has caused. The "Tag a Friend" feature identifies untagged faces in photos you have uploaded. Unfortunately, we do not have the technical ability to determine whether the person shown in the photo is deceased. As always, you have the option to delete any photo that you have uploaded to Facebook.

For further information regarding deceased individuals and memorializing accounts, please review information located in our Help Center here.
Permalink · Share
Was this answer helpful?
My personal account is in a special memorialized state.
We provide people with the ability to report friends on the site who have passed away. Typically, we memorialize any deceased individuals' accounts to protect their privacy. Among other things, memorializing an account also prevents anyone from logging into it.

If you are unable to access your personal account because it is in a special memorialized state, let us know here. Please note that we will only be able to grant you access to this account if we are able to verify you are the user whose name is listed on the account.
Permalink · Share
Was this answer helpful?
Image :flop:

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 08, 2012 3:24 am » by Kinninigan

So you said "deactivate" meaning the acct does not close...

but i thought this guy sounded fishy too, passport is kind of extreme

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 08, 2012 3:39 am » by Malogg

Kinninigan wrote:So you said "deactivate" meaning the acct does not close...

No clue m8 just had to investigate a b1tch deactivating an account to lose 20 odd k supporters for a good cause , exposed the b1tch for it but had to research and find this info before I did so that is how I know .

The info was found on the HELP tab top right on feckbook also had to type in deactivate and all the info above showed up .

Like I said either hacked or is telling Porky's , but why all the DRAMA AND THE BIG ISSUE about it ?

Say's it all really .

Deactivate is temp and stops folk hacking your account as they get no info to work on , this is 1 of the main reasons this option is there lol it is a SPOOK thing I think lmao .
Last edited by Malogg on Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 08, 2012 3:43 am » by Kinninigan

Malogg wrote:
Kinninigan wrote:So you said "deactivate" meaning the acct does not close...

No clue m8 just had to investigate a b1tch deactivating an account to lose 20 odd k supporters for a good cause , exposed the b1tch for it but had to research and find this info before I did so that is how I know .

The info was found on the HELP tab top right on feckbook also had to type in deactivate and all the info above showed up .

I am fishy about the whole facebook ipo and all the news about it...this company is up to something...we will be watching :look:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostFri Jun 08, 2012 3:44 am » by Slith

What gives them the right to ask for a passport or even a drivers licence? Wrong! They are social media, not the police

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 08, 2012 3:47 am » by Kinninigan

dlslith wrote:What gives them the right to ask for a passport or even a drivers licence? Wrong! They are social media, not the police

i would not be surprised for some kind age validation of some sort being pushed in the mainstream media after they hype up a story about it with the rise of underage people using it

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 08, 2012 3:53 am » by Malogg

Do not know if you can see this link as the pixels are to wide to post as screen shots but here is the link .

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... 985&type=3

in here under ~ Exposed Sarah McLeod's Deactivated account .

eat-this-and-choke-salmond-you-fat-pedo-protector-t67156-120.html
Last edited by Malogg on Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:59 am, edited 2 times in total.

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 08, 2012 3:57 am » by Kinninigan

Malogg wrote:Do not know if you can see this link as the pixels are to wide to post as screen shots but here is the link .

it wont link its asking me for a login..i dont have an acct...

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 08, 2012 4:01 am » by Malogg

Kinninigan wrote:
Malogg wrote:Do not know if you can see this link as the pixels are to wide to post as screen shots but here is the link .

it wont link its asking me for a login..i dont have an acct...

Nightmare sorry I tried , guess that is Mossadbook for you lmao

Next