FACEBOOK POST PROMOTE SCAM ON~GOING

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 28, 2012 3:11 am » by Malogg

Just the past few days facebook has been asking if folk want to pay to promote their posts

I was on ebay the other day buying crap and on facebook at the same time

I hit the promote button under one of my posts it cost me £5.07 the feckers never gave the option if I wanted to cancel or not it just automatically bumped me £5.07 from my paypal acc

Just thought I would let folks know as my ebay acc is not connected to any of my other acc's apart from paypal and I do not wish to see folk getting bumped as I did .

lol here is the post I payed fkn £5 for to promote ~

Malcolm Konrad Ogilvy
24 October
F@CK YOU FACEBOOK = This content is currently unavailable .. Keep your f@ggot agents away from my account ya bunch o pedo loving scumbags .
Like · · Sponsored
Paul Cruickshank, Shirley Thompson and Kiern Eyo like this.

Malcolm Konrad Ogilvy WTF ! £5 odd cost to promote this pish , bunch of c@nts . :/
24 October at 21:51 · Like

Malcolm Konrad Ogilvy what a crank = 24/10/2012
Promote an Important Post
Facebook Promoted Posts
£5.07
24 October at 22:03 · Like

Malcolm Konrad Ogilvy bumped ahahahaha :?
24 October at 22:03 · Like

:hugging:
Image :flop:

Super Moderator

PostSun Oct 28, 2012 3:30 am » by Slith

Don't tie in Facebook with any credit cards or by any association. It's all linked and you'll be F@ked

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 28, 2012 4:36 am » by mediasorcery

well how about this then ~STOP USING IT,
install facebook blocker, no script, and ghostery and blok those fuks from STEALING YOUR LIFE, YOUR FRIENDS, YOUR TIME, YOUR IMAGES,THOUGHTS, AND PERSONAL MEMORIES as well as your cash, sorry, but no sympathy here, youve been warned, dont go there, at all, ever.
now you know!!!
im only telling you cos i care malogg, dont go there at all, you been warned now,regs ms.
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 28, 2012 4:43 am » by Malogg

dlslith wrote:Don't tie in Facebook with any credit cards or by any association. It's all linked and you'll be F@ked

I never that is the problem , changing my paypal (unwanted waste of time and hazzle as I have to wait to get my paypal acc authorised again which can take a few weeks or so by having to wait for monthly bank statement to enter codes for my paypal to be sorted out ~ a fkn pain in the @ss at this time of year ) and putting a complaint into facebook as they in no way have been authorized at any time by myself to link my paypal acc to facebook , Ima take this one as far as I can go , with the help of a friend that is great at getting all sorts from FOI requests to law problems sorted out .

This is how I am warning folks here watch that you are not logged on to ebay buying stuff while on facebook

I can only think it was due to the fact that I just used paypal and was still logged on to ebay at the same time as I was on facebook and it just does not add up but seems facebook has got away of getting folks bank details with out permission

Like I said I am taking this one as far as I can go these b@stards are CROOKS to be doing this to folk as I am sure I am not the only one that has been stung

:hmmm:

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 28, 2012 4:49 am » by Malogg

mediasorcery wrote:well how about this then ~STOP USING IT,
install facebook blocker, no script, and ghostery and blok those fuks from STEALING YOUR LIFE, YOUR FRIENDS, YOUR TIME, YOUR IMAGES,THOUGHTS, AND PERSONAL MEMORIES as well as your cash, sorry, but no sympathy here, youve been warned, dont go there, at all, ever.
now you know!!!
im only telling you cos i care malogg, dont go there at all, you been warned now,regs ms.

:cheers:

But I like using facebook its fun at times getting a laugh wi folks ffs I dont have a fkn telly and use facebook for keeping up with the news etc as well as having a laugh wi folks

I also am admin for some groups including a group in support of Hollie Greig :think:

thankyou for your sound advice though mediasorcery

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 28, 2012 4:54 am » by mediasorcery

that "laugh," just cost you money, please stop using it, if you really care, youll stop, do you really deserve to be profiled, your are A DECENT human being, they are stealing your SOUL, pls believe me, its disgusting.
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 28, 2012 5:06 am » by Malogg

mediasorcery wrote:that "laugh," just cost you money, please stop using it, if you really care, youll stop, do you really deserve to be profiled, your are A DECENT human being, they are stealing your SOUL, pls believe me, its disgusting.

Lol they aint stealing my soul ahahaha the feckers snatched a fiver from me that is all gee im logged on 24/7 to Evony a fkn game for folk board sh1tless wi nae life

Facebook have jack sh1t on me wow they know my name friends family some of my likes and Interest's also my total disgust for the system yeah that constitutes to them having my soul ?

I think not but the DIRTY FKN B@STARDS HAVE MY BANK ACCOUNT GGGGGGGRRRRRRR!!!!!

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 28, 2012 5:28 am » by Malogg

OK feckers I have a problem of having to wait to get my paypal acc reactivated due to these facebook c@nts

Here is an easier solution for folks like myself wishing to use facebook and want to remove paypal or credit cards etc linked to facebook

Go to acc settings on drop tab top right beside home tab and click

Then go to payments on left hand side and click on Payments you will have to enter your facebook password to access this

Then on Payment Methods click on manage and remove paypal and any other Credit card Bank acc's etc linked

And click on done , your money acc's are no longer linked to facebook

FFS o well but I still say change your passwords every wee while or so and always add numbers to your password as well as letters making it harder to hack .

I am still gonna chase these b@stards up as I never authorized them to link my paypal acc in the 1st place gggrrr

Hope this info helps a few folk

:banana:

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 28, 2012 5:46 am » by mediasorcery

oh man, sorry this happened to you, its not the money, its the criminal behaviour of fukheadbook that disturrbs me a lot, you know even when your not logged into freakbook, they still track your web browsing etc?
be careful malogg.
YOUR MESSIN WITH DEMONS ON FB. :alien51:

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 28, 2012 5:53 am » by Malogg

mediasorcery wrote:oh man, sorry this happened to you, its not the money, its the criminal behaviour of fukheadbook that disturrbs me a lot, you know even when your not logged into freakbook, they still track your web browsing etc?
be careful malogg.
YOUR MESSIN WITH DEMONS ON FB. :alien51:

Lol im totally doomed anyway it is my certain destiny , nae fkn luck aahahahahah

:lol:

Next