"Facing East" - "Facing West"

Writer

PostFri Feb 01, 2013 2:27 am » by mark4444

Sacrificial skull mound in Mexico puzzles experts

Archaeologists say they have turned up about 150 skulls of human sacrifice victims in a field in central Mexico, one of the first times that such a large accumulation of severed heads has been found outside of a major pyramid or temple complex in Mexico.

Experts are puzzled by the unexpected find of such a large number of skulls at what appears to have been a small, unremarkable shrine. The heads were carefully deposited in rows or in small mounds, mostly facing east toward the rising sun, sometime between 660 and 860 A.D., a period when the nearby city-state of Teotihuacan had already declined but the Aztec empire, founded in 1325, was still centuries in the future.

There were also indications that the site remained a ceremonial spot for centuries after the human sacrifices ended, and perhaps is still used for that purpose. Morehart said researchers found a plastic bag containing a black candle, an egg, and paper streamers wrapped around photographs of people at the site, what one local worker suggested was a form of witchcraft

There were also indications that the site remained a ceremonial spot for centuries after the human sacrifices ended, and perhaps is still used for that purpose. Morehart said researchers found a plastic bag containing a black candle, an egg, and paper streamers wrapped around photographs of people at the site, what one local worker suggested was a form of witchcraft

http://news.yahoo.com/sacrificial-skull ... 44982.html

Master Conspirator

PostFri Feb 01, 2013 2:38 am » by Cornbread714

I guess the Zeta gang has been around a lot longer than anyone realized.
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Super Moderator

PostFri Feb 01, 2013 3:18 am » by Seahawk

Cornbread714 wrote:I guess the Zeta gang has been around a lot longer than anyone realized.

Lol. That's what I was thinking. :flop:

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Writer

PostSat Feb 02, 2013 6:51 pm » by mark4444

Yikes. Don't give them any ideas!

This type of worship was alo found in other locations as everybody probably knows by now.

It has to do with which way ancient places of worship were oriented.

Think the vatican is oriented backwards of what is says in the bible? Not sure about that though.

The zetas must have been in the mideast too, because the doorways and certain monuments recognize the east and west thousands of miles away.....

:sunny:

Conspirator

PostSat Feb 02, 2013 6:53 pm » by Zer0

Cornbread714 wrote:I guess the Zeta gang has been around a lot longer than anyone realized.

There is a lot of things, your feeble, sub-human cave monkey mind, is unable to process.
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction