Fact. Or Myth?

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 12, 2009 6:08 pm » by Torofamily

good post concrete. I think thats absolutely why.

So, myth busters and the discovery channel want no further involvement?
Personaly. This is a statement that means some people are getting close to answers and others are washing their hands of it to look credible.

maybe thats why all the distractions in the world now to try to keep us chasing our own tail.
ImageWE ARE THE GLOBAL POLITICAL AWAKENING ! Image

Initiate

PostMon Oct 12, 2009 9:00 pm » by sawltydawg

i think that both concrete and psiman are right.... 1.closer to the truth...2.and out of their scope of expertise.....
discovery channel is a money making venture...and alienating potential viewers by taking a perceived radical political stance...is bad for business

plus Larry Silverstein owns the discovery channel....( :D :bullshit: )
out..cya

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 12, 2009 9:11 pm » by Drextin

tough call........i am not a fan of invoking the "out of respect for the loved ones" shield to curtail any real discussion on the matter because the event affected everyone.......not just those who lost someone, not just americans either. the entire world was changed on that day. many soldiers from all over the world have lost their lives in the retaliation for the attacks. i think any country that has sent troops to war because of 9/11 have a right to question all they want what really happened.

is the mythbuster forum the place for the debate? probably not. nor any other discovery network channels and their forums. they have spent a great deal of money on programs and experts who have debunked the 9/11 conspiracies...........to them its a settled deal. if you want real discussion on the matter there are far better places for it.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Master Conspirator

PostMon Oct 12, 2009 9:20 pm » by Lowsix

Or an even more simple explanation:

Its beyond the real of possiblity for the show itself to cover it,
therefore becomes irrelevant to its forums.

My pistol forum doesn't allow discussion of the Ak47.
Thats what the AK forum is for.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Initiate

PostMon Oct 12, 2009 9:24 pm » by sawltydawg

LowSix wrote:Or an even more simple explanation:

Its beyond the real of possiblity for the show itself to cover it,
therefore becomes irrelevant to its forums.

My pistol forum doesn't allow discussion of the Ak47.
Thats what the AK forum is for.

your pistol forum sound cool...does it contain an explanation as to why your sixshooter has seven bullets? :D
out..cya