Faction 3 and the Alien Agenda

Writer

PostFri Sep 25, 2009 1:08 am » by Alienhealer

theduck wrote:.

I wrote somewhere else in this forum that this world is a very difficult place for star seeds to exist within, and we are living in human bodies. Hybrids it is even harder. One lady I know who often meets with her son who is part her, part alien is often told by him that to live in this world would kill his body. These beings are not being created to exist on this world, they couldn't exist here, this planet is such a lower energy than they are used to it would kill them. This world is such a lower energy than star seeds are used to.

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 25, 2009 1:09 am » by Saturnv

goodnite and may your gods be with you !! lol so god,yawayyy,amen ra gobbldiegook ok for us westerners, but think china/russia/veitnam etc where they dont belive any of that rubbish whom exactly are you talking about m8!!!

Super Moderator

PostFri Sep 25, 2009 1:32 am » by TheDuck

alienhealer wrote:
theduck wrote:.

I wrote somewhere else in this forum that this world is a very difficult place for star seeds to exist within, and we are living in human bodies. Hybrids it is even harder. One lady I know who often meets with her son who is part her, part alien is often told by him that to live in this world would kill his body. These beings are not being created to exist on this world, they couldn't exist here, this planet is such a lower energy than they are used to it would kill them. This world is such a lower energy than star seeds are used to.

Bit too much speculation for me, not really loving the 'star seed' terminology either, just don't do it for me..why wouldn't they be created to live on this world? that just doesn't make sense to me, elaborate if you will..Lower energy..I'm down with the lower energy duh da lol but that is just too general to have any real meaning in that subject matter either..elaboration needed.. :D

Saturn > :flop:
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Initiate

PostFri Sep 25, 2009 1:36 am » by Bronzept

Every time you tell alien agenda it makes me think how stupid humanity really is!!! :bang; :bang; :bang; :bang;

Normally I dont say nothing but so many topics is the same bullcrap just makes me sad,grow up people there is no one up there looking to us,make a diference start to think and DO youself,salvation dont go to arrive from the sky!DAMIT!!!
..........................................................................................Image...................................................................................
The Yin and The Yang
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/lifecynical.php

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 25, 2009 1:50 am » by Saturnv

lets look at facts there has been no return of christ, mohammed ,budda, hitler so far. There have been no miricles to speak of romes holy relics are being found fake oo and there belifes in sacrifice and cannibilism there for all to see,,, the koran antiwomen antianyone who dosnt belive in there wee book , the buddists antihair,antimoney/wealth well except for their exiled leader he not short of a coin or 2 so to conclude if you belive lies you should belive im the antichrist 666,the devil, infaedel only thing im an ordenery household human (with an active working brain) who belives in the self, me you and a dog named boo if that makes me the antichrist wheres my special powers love satan xx

Previous