Fake 9/11 Plane Witness Dance

Initiate

PostWed Dec 29, 2010 4:05 pm » by Charashc

mep630 wrote:So pindz are you saying you believe in the 'no plane' theories of 9/11???
I am 100% sure the 'no plane' hit the towers theory is dis-info! So when you talk about building 7, that was not hit by a plane, people assume you are a nut case because of the 'no plane' theories.
Planes hit the towers. But regardless I think topics like these are too grey of an area to even bother with, I stick to things that are easier to prove, like the controlled demolitions.

Planes did not hit the towers, EVERY tape with planes is fake, EVERY witness that saw planes is a LIAR.

And I'll put videos on this once I get home from work.

Initiate

PostWed Dec 29, 2010 4:07 pm » by Charashc

pindz wrote:@whiteknight2000

You cant be real.

:flop:

Master Conspirator

PostWed Dec 29, 2010 4:07 pm » by Boondox681

I agree. 100% disinfo agent or just got let out of a bunker from being raised from childhood.
Whiteknight ask some cold hungry sick people how good it is to be in the 21st century.

please,are you comparing living in the middle ages,the inquisition,witch burnings,the plague,no medication,antibiotics.... to the 21st century?
now that you see it written,you must feel pretty stupid.i do for you.
"You wanna' keep it real take a walk out your door,that's as real as it gets from the sky to the floor."

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 29, 2010 5:54 pm » by Aragajag

boondox681 wrote:
I agree. 100% disinfo agent or just got let out of a bunker from being raised from childhood.
Whiteknight ask some cold hungry sick people how good it is to be in the 21st century.

please,are you comparing living in the middle ages,the inquisition,witch burnings,the plague,no medication,antibiotics.... to the 21st century?
now that you see it written,you must feel pretty stupid.i do for you.

Thanks Boon for the thoughts on my mental wellness.
I am middle aged, the inquisition spend a few months gitmo and give me an update, witch burnings see well rendition, aids, adhd, diabetes, fatness, irritable bowel syndrome i wont go on but Jonesy can add a few more to the plague. Stupid yea I do lots of times but not in this case.
Your nothing but a right wing of the same body with a left wing thinking if you give something away its communism hehehe. Hope your period or joviality keeps going.
Peace some namaste with a steak and sauce.
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

Initiate

PostWed Dec 29, 2010 6:01 pm » by Waterhawk

Possible that an unaccountable number of various 9/11 witnesses are actually agents of deception, who are only here to promote chaos and fuel low frequency for those who chose being such. Where many of them are placed in the mainstream media without question and highly listened to and seen without any further investigation concerning who they really are. Why? How? That's always for you to decide, not me. I only offer awareness and those who may disagree are loved & understood.

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 29, 2010 6:09 pm » by E6722maj

'we are living in a golden age'

:badair:

:alien:
whatever

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 29, 2010 6:30 pm » by Zegtelzegtel

lmao I'm sure the guy in that vid trained a lot on that dance...

makes me think of that very weird vid with that cia pastor..

Initiate

PostWed Dec 29, 2010 6:31 pm » by Charashc

charashc wrote:
mep630 wrote:So pindz are you saying you believe in the 'no plane' theories of 9/11???
I am 100% sure the 'no plane' hit the towers theory is dis-info! So when you talk about building 7, that was not hit by a plane, people assume you are a nut case because of the 'no plane' theories.
Planes hit the towers. But regardless I think topics like these are too grey of an area to even bother with, I stick to things that are easier to prove, like the controlled demolitions.

Planes did not hit the towers, EVERY tape with planes is fake, EVERY witness that saw planes is a LIAR.

And I'll put videos on this once I get home from work.

http://a.blip.tv/scripts/flash/stratos. ... %22true%22
After you watch this come and tell me that planes hit WTC towers.

Initiate

PostWed Dec 29, 2010 6:41 pm » by pandoras

[youtube]A0wHeekgPqk?[/youtube]

'nuff said... :bullshit:

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 29, 2010 7:00 pm » by Pindz

PreviousNext