Fake 9/11 Plane Witness Dance

Initiate

PostWed Dec 29, 2010 7:24 pm » by Wakemeup

@"whiteknight"
Just about had enough of your shit.
Don't like it here....don't let the door hit you in the ass.
If you don't want to leave, open your mind and add some positive input.
I REALLY take offense when you label the membership "creeps". You have no right to cast disparaging comments. I find that most people that do are usally the ones with problems.
So fuck off until you have something "interesting" to say, without being an ignorant prick.

What he said :flop:

Initiate

PostSat Nov 12, 2011 6:32 pm » by 7forever

pandoras wrote:[youtube]A0wHeekgPqk?[/youtube]

'nuff said... :bullshit:

"I was underneath it, I was looking at the tower, I had my camera in my hand, I heard the noise, I never saw the airplane." CASE CLOSED.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHrbQ0u3xzk&list=PL1C1F97A9B8B8D8AE&index=25
http://thedriverkilledkenendy.blogspot.com/

Initiate

PostSat Nov 12, 2011 6:37 pm » by 7forever

There were around 117 eyewitness accounts and only 20 percent saw a plane. Only 8% saw and heard a plane.

Initiate

PostSat Nov 12, 2011 6:43 pm » by 7forever

The plane was not flown by poorly trained Arabs on a mission from Osama bin Laden because they “hate our freedoms”.

Quotes from Flight Instructors:

Mohammed Atta: “His attention span was zero.”
Khalid Al-Mihdhar: “We didn’t kick him out, but he didn’t live up to our standards.”
Marwan Al-Shehhi: “He was dropped because of his limited English and incompetence at the controls.”
Salem Al-Hazmi: “We advised him to quit after two lessons.”
Hani Hanjour: “His English was horrible, and his mechanical skills were even worse. It was like he had hardly even ever driven a car. I’m still to this day amazed that he could have flown into the Pentagon. He could not fly at all.”

9/11 Anomalies

Initiate

PostSat Nov 12, 2011 6:47 pm » by 7forever

The eternal destruction of failed stupidity

Some desperate goofer tried to prove the fake plane real and found this footage showing what's supposed to be a plane from the wide eastern view. This apparently is from the same youtube account but was uploaded closer to when those videos were released under FOIA.

It first appears as some faint grey thing and quickly morphs into a horribly fake black plane in the following 8 seconds. It doesn't get much better than this. Never try to prove a negative because you'll always lose and provide the truth more weight in evidence.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HoyWAjVpZzY&list=PL1C1F97A9B8B8D8AE&index=37

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 12, 2011 7:03 pm » by Noentry

Ok I can believe they brought down there own buildings and I also believe the phone calls from the planes were faked.
I also know about holographic projections used by the military.
But if they did not use planes on 911 ,then the ptb are not as evil as what I am lead to believe.
I believe they are evil enough to have planes flown into the buildings ,full of people and not give a shit about who is on them.
They easily could have planed the attack and set up those extremist to fly the planes ,but then 9 of the 16 extremist hijackers are alive and that is the biggest plus for the hologram theory.
I have seen the videos and what always got me is the spark at the moment of impact ,that would imply an explosive and for me ,the ptb are more then capable and evil enough to have commercial airplanes full of passengers do their work for them and not blink an eye at the lose of life.

The technology to have holographic images imposed on to missile is under military control and is very possible so I can not discount this theory ,but like I said I think they would have no qualms about killing the people on the commercial planes if it helped their agenda.
pindz interesting post :flop:
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 12, 2011 7:13 pm » by Frutty

noentry wrote:Ok I can believe they brought down there own buildings and I also believe the phone calls from the planes were faked.
I also know about holographic projections used by the military.
But if they did not use planes on 911 ,then the ptb are not as evil as what I am lead to believe.
I believe they are evil enough to have planes flown into the buildings ,full of people and not give a shit about who is on them.
They easily could have planed the attack and set up those extremist to fly the planes ,but then 9 of the 16 extremist hijackers are alive and that is the biggest plus for the hologram theory.
I have seen the videos and what always got me is the spark at the moment of impact ,that would imply an explosive and for me ,the ptb are more then capable and evil enough to have commercial airplanes full of passengers do their work for them and not blink an eye at the lose of life.

The technology to have holographic images imposed on to missile is under military control and is very possible so I can not discount this theory ,but like I said I think they would have no qualms about killing the people on the commercial planes if it helped their agenda.
pindz interesting post :flop:

Most people are not aware that there are issues with the 4 groups of people who flew on the 4 flights of 9/11 from 3 locations. There are so many issues it would take a newsroom full of dedicated reporters a long time to sift through it all.

There are problems with the boarding of passengers on 3 flights. And on the 4th flight we find 2 boardings, an unusual event to say the least. Two of the aircraft, we are to believe didn’t even take off on 9/11, as this is what registers in the BTS database for flights 11 & 77 on 911. Two of the aircraft that allegedly struck the towers, can be plausibly shown to be drones, calling into question both passenger and crew from those respective flights. (11 & 175) While flight 77 obviously didn’t crash at the Pentagon from all evidence shown, and flight 77 is one of the 2 flight which BTS shows no departure time for.

While flight 93 wasn’t even a regular flight on 9/11, it was created in the last 2 hours before it flew. And as you will see are good reasons to believe Flight 93 was boarded twice at Newark. If this sounds confusing, it is because it was meant to be so. But I believe this article shows it is possible to make some simple sense out of the days events and tie them all together.

http://stevebeckow.com/2010/08/phil-jay ... assengers/ :rtft:
ImageImageImageImage
Deception in life is nothing but a lie reduced to practice

Super Moderator

PostSat Nov 12, 2011 7:21 pm » by The57ironman

:shock: ..........and there was an issue regarding one of the flights being filled with ''scientists'' of some sort......

did they all go underground...?... :think:

biggest f*cking hoax in history.... :banana:

....there's no Stairway nor bustle in the hedgerow!!

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 12, 2011 7:23 pm » by Frutty

the57ironman wrote::shock: ..........and there was an issue regarding one of the flights being filled with ''scientists'' of some sort......

did they all go underground...?... :think:

biggest f*cking hoax in history.... :banana:

I haven't yet decided if 9/11 or The Moon landings. Maybe 9/11 because of the tragic aftermath. :think:
ImageImageImageImage
Deception in life is nothing but a lie reduced to practice

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 12, 2011 7:25 pm » by Noentry

frutty this is good info thanks :flop: ,the evidence for the holographic plane is mounting up.
So many discrepancies in the official story it has passed absurd and become obscene.
great post pindz and thanks frutty :cheers:
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

PreviousNext