Fake Alien Attack or False Flag Alien attack in the future

Initiate

PostWed May 11, 2011 4:53 pm » by Myleso

http://news.exopoliticsinstitute.org/index.php/will-osamas-death-lead-to-new-contrived-global-threat-aliens/

I see lots of information on the project bluebeam holographic fake alien invasion and I think that could be a load of bullocks. They will stage it just like every other false flag attack, except using alien reproduction vehicles to stage a false flag alien attack. If the ET's were hostile towards us they would already attacked.

Every other UFO video, so many claim its just bluebeam, like its the new excuse for trolls to pass off UFO videos with clairity as nothing. Sure it could be bluebeam, who knows.

One of the few real forensic investigations into 9/11 proving tesla free energy devices were used.

Upload to Disclose.tv

In From Here to Andromeda, David Sereda claims space shuttle columbia that "disintegrated" was actually hit with an advanced plasma weapon, a UFO was reported hovering during the event.
http://www.movementforfuture.com/
http://mylesohowe.com/

Conspirator

PostWed May 11, 2011 5:43 pm » by Rydher

One of the few real forensic investigations into 9/11 proving tesla free energy devices were used.

:help: No, it was thermite that brought the towers down. Unless it was thermate. But don't be silly everyone knows it was nano-thermite. No evidence of that though, it was definitely tesla free energy that brought the towers down. :ohno:

Initiate

PostSat Aug 27, 2011 4:51 am » by Glassjaw667

Everyone knows it was aliens that destroyed the towers. Geniuses. :D

Initiate

PostSat Aug 27, 2011 5:49 pm » by Rmcampwest

It was fucking islamic terrorists that brought those two towers down you dimwits!!!!!!!!!!

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 27, 2011 5:51 pm » by Freeyourmindnow

maybe you find this interesting :flop:

prepare-for-the-alien-invasion-t50016.html

Initiate

PostSun Aug 28, 2011 1:46 am » by Glassjaw667

mrcamp, I truly hope you understand that I was being sarcastic. If not we are all in trouble...

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 28, 2011 1:50 am » by Slamgunshark

Judy Woods theory has been thoroughly ripped apart.... I knew that you were a proponent for dis-information...

where do you all come from...?

this isn't objective evidence, it's purely subjective and unsupported.

as for the fake alien attack, who knows.

what I do know is that if you are probed by an alien, and they look like aliens, chances are they are aliens.... I think alot of people could take a lesson from this.

Formerly "Epicfailure"

and "JetXVII"

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 28, 2011 1:54 am » by Slamgunshark

rydher wrote:

:help: No, it was thermite that brought the towers down. Unless it was thermate. But don't be silly everyone knows it was nano-thermite. No evidence of that though, it was definitely tesla free energy that brought the towers down. :ohno:

Stephen Jones.

AE911truth.com

have a good day.

Formerly "Epicfailure"

and "JetXVII"

Initiate

PostSun Aug 28, 2011 2:04 am » by Rmcampwest

glassjaw667 wrote:mrcamp, I truly hope you understand that I was being sarcastic. If not we are all in trouble...

glassjaw, my comment was not aimed at you. I just get tired of people putting the blame where it does not belong. Those towers came down by the actions of crazed islamic goons and that's a fact!

Initiate

PostSun Aug 28, 2011 2:11 am » by Glassjaw667

Agreed.

Next