Fake religious muslims

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 02, 2012 4:52 am » by 44z44

The muppet known as amir "the boxer who boxes himself" khan,this idiot says he's a devout muslim and he has visited the hajj pilgrimage,but if he really is a true muslim,why support british troops that are killing/raping/destroying muslim countries and muslims in those countries,i mean to be a proud british borned different race should not mean you go blind to whats right or wrong,and muslims who have been to hajj especially dont touch or drink alcohol,so i say amir you fake ass kissing sell-out khant box.
Hajj-Image
Drunk-Image
Good-

Upload to Disclose.tv

:lol:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Also alot of so called muslims locally call themselves true devout muslims,and go to pray in a mosque on friday's(muslim's most holy day) and the people that call themselves muslims that go on that day are liquor store owners,drugdealers,guy's who chase especially vulnerable dumb/lost white girls etc...i know this because when i was young i seen this about these fakes who call themselves true devout muslims,also iv'e been told these same people and this carrying on still goes on to this day.btw i was born a muslim but i'm not religious,i'll go even further i think all religions were designed to make people=sheeple's.

:D rant over :D

Upload to Disclose.tv

“Three things can not hide for long: the Moon,the Sun,and the Truth.”

― Hermann Hesse

Super Moderator

PostSun Sep 02, 2012 4:55 am » by Troll2rocks

You're a fake Muzlem aint ya Zaff ? :headscratch:
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 02, 2012 5:05 am » by 44z44

Troll2rocks wrote:You're a fake Muzlem aint ya Zaff ? :headscratch:

If i were saying i'm a devout religious muslim tht been to hajj and go every fridays to pray in a mosque but then do all the stuff i wrote above about these fakes,then yes,but like i said i was born a muslim.

PS-i know exactly what your refering to,the thread title shoud've been-Fake religious muslims- :lol: :bang; do your job as a duper mod and change title to-fake religious muslims- :flop:

Upload to Disclose.tv

― Hermann Hesse

Super Moderator

PostSun Sep 02, 2012 5:15 am » by Troll2rocks

44z44 wrote:
Troll2rocks wrote:You're a fake Muzlem aint ya Zaff ? :headscratch:

If i were saying i'm a devout religious muslim tht been to hajj and go every fridays to pray in a mosque but then do all the stuff i wrote above about these fakes,then yes,but like i said i was born a muslim.

PS-i know exactly what your refering to,the thread title shoud've been-Fake religious muslims- :lol: :bang; do your job as a duper mod and change title to-fake religious muslims- :flop:

Okay I will change it for you, but I thought you were Jewish to be honest. lol :cheers:

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 02, 2012 5:18 am » by Zer0

Fake muslim or real one? Who gives a fuck? They are both equally stupid.
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Super Moderator

PostSun Sep 02, 2012 5:21 am » by Troll2rocks

Otoel wrote:Fake muslim or real one? Who gives a fuck? They are both equally stupid.

OH YOU FUCKING SURVIVED THEN EH!!!!!!!!

The prayers worked out then yes ?

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 02, 2012 5:26 am » by Zer0

Troll2rocks wrote:
Otoel wrote:Fake muslim or real one? Who gives a fuck? They are both equally stupid.

Fuck you talking about *insert racist term for african-american*? Are you blind or gay or some shit? I am the BEAST of this mothefucking planet, no one is gonna bring me down that easily!! For cocks sake man you really gotta stop making those one word threads, I know they are just a joke innitially, but their actually turning you stupid! From now on nothing but straigh up ownage from the BEAST now as me!
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Super Moderator

PostSun Sep 02, 2012 5:32 am » by Troll2rocks

Otoel wrote:
Troll2rocks wrote:

Fuck you talking about *insert racist term for african-american*? Are you blind or gay or some shit? I am the BEAST of this mothefucking planet, no one is gonna bring me down that easily!! For cocks sake man you really gotta stop making those one word threads, I know they are just a joke innitially, but their actually turning you stupid! From now on nothing but straigh up ownage from the BEAST now as me!

Listen to me my "Insert racist term for african american", I am not blind or gay, but I happen to know a blind lesbian who is hot mang. You dig ? Its supposed to be six feet deep. One word threads ? Those threads are relevant as hell don't you dare try to fucking censor me. So you are the beast are you, is this the orignal persona making an appearance again. Oh wait, you mean bestiality right ? Yes Oto, I know all about that lmfao. :cheers:

Welcome back. Ya crazy fuck :cheers:

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 02, 2012 6:31 am » by mediasorcery

excellent point zaff, its the same with any of those religious "clubs". the truly religious are not necessarily concerned with mythology \hero worship/=they are concerned with there actions, not words, anyone can claim anything, but how do they =ACT/BEHAVE IN LIFE ? :flop: :clapper:

this observation you have made reflects an awakened mindset. g1

now go and get fuked in a professional, yet friendly and cordial/humourous light hearted way! :alien51: :flop:
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 03, 2012 3:43 am » by 44z44

Same goes with any other religions=theres a difference imo people who follow their religion must be pure hearted and not to boast and not follow their religion by doing stuff that forbids them to drink alcohol/deal drugs/chase vulnerable lost girls/spend money on prostitutes/pimp,and be 100% not to shy away telling whats right from wrong no matter what race they are or religion they follow,i call religions faith that you keep to yourself,imo their must be a creator for the universe and planets/stars/sun.

Upload to Disclose.tv

― Hermann Hesse

Next