Fake Tea Party Activist, Michelle Bachmann to Endorse Romney

Conspirator

PostThu May 03, 2012 6:52 am » by Jet17

She has completely lost touch with reality, she will not receive my endorsement!

Bachmann to endorse Romney

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162- ... se-romney/

Former GOP presidential candidate Michele Bachmann, R-Minn., plans to endorse the party's presumptive nominee Mitt Romney at a campaign event in Portsmouth, Va., on Thursday, Romney campaign officials say.

As competitors on the stump, Bachmann often contrasted herself to Romney by saying that she was the only true conservative in the race, as well as the candidate favored by the tea party. The endorsement from the House member from Minnesota could help him attract the staunch conservatives who shunned him during the primaries, preferring Bachmann and other more ideological candidates.

But Bachmann also has a record of sharply criticizing Romney for supporting a health care plan as the governor of Massachusetts much like the one later embraced by President Obama. In December Bachmann said, "We also know that Mitt Romney is the only governor in the history of the United States to put into place socialized medicine. Mitt Romney will never get rid of the health care mandate under Obamacare."

As a candidate for the 2012 Republican nomination, Bachmann became the first woman to win the Ames Straw Poll in Iowa. She devoted almost her entire campaign to winning the state's caucus in January, but she finished in sixth place and dropped out shortly afterward.

Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell is also expected to attend the event with Romney.
*View my post history under former usernames: JetXVII, Epicfailure, Slamgunshark*

DJ Jesus died for your Spins!

Conspirator

PostThu May 03, 2012 6:54 am » by Jet17

*View my post history under former usernames: JetXVII, Epicfailure, Slamgunshark*

Initiate

PostThu May 03, 2012 6:56 am » by Gonzo63

Fake Tea Party Activist? More like fake human being.

Conspirator

PostThu May 03, 2012 7:01 am » by Jet17

Gonzo63 wrote:Fake Tea Party Activist? More like fake human being.

You're telling me hombre.

I met her at the District Convention. see:

Oops wrong photo, that is the one of the old man looking directly at her ass, before she got to me.

She thought I was cute, I would have steam rolled her, but well....... I don't think Satan has a vagina.

Conspirator

PostThu May 03, 2012 7:06 am » by Jet17

wow I went away for 30 seconds and already 100 views.

Conspirator

PostThu May 03, 2012 7:30 am » by Constabul

Upload to Disclose.tv

Batshit crazy supports Romney, who'da thunk it..

Conspirator

PostThu May 03, 2012 7:31 am » by Cia212

Are you upset that she's odd or that she's endorsing Romney?

Conspirator

PostThu May 03, 2012 7:35 am » by Jet17

Cia212 wrote:Are you upset that she's odd or that she's endorsing Romney?

No, I am celebrating my knowing of her intentions of using the tea party movement for election gains and political satire.

this is all a joke to project her into the spotlight.

why do you think she ran for president then dropped out right away?

she knew she wasn't going to make it, and her own party hates her, so she needs to do something fast to change all of that.

Enter Bachmann 2.0

Conspirator

PostThu May 03, 2012 7:54 am » by Cia212

Jet17 wrote:
Cia212 wrote:Are you upset that she's odd or that she's endorsing Romney?

No, I am celebrating my knowing of her intentions of using the tea party movement for election gains and political satire.

this is all a joke to project her into the spotlight.

I see. I never took the time to get to know her politics. She always had that deer-in-headlights look...like she was in over her head.

Plus, something about her, I’m not sure what, made me think she was on serious antidepressants.