fake trinity ! one only god not show can not show when show

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 16, 2010 6:02 pm » by Saturnv

THE AMERICAN DREAM OR FANTASY ISLAND I LOVE THE AMERICANS BUT YOUS OWE ME 3 TRILLION DOLLARS IM CHINEASE IVE LOANED YOUS MONEY AND I WANT IT BACK NO BARAK OBHAMA CANT SUCK MY DICK WE ALREADY OWN YOUR ASSS!!!

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 16, 2010 6:10 pm » by Saturnv

SO NOW THE GREAT POWERFUL AMERICA HAS TO SUCK COMMUNIST DICK THE ONLY THING I HAVE TO SAY TO AMERFICA WHEN YOUR LAND IS BARREN AND YOUR CHILDREN ARE EATING COWHIDE TO SURVIVE REMEMBER THIS ... GREED GREED...GREED THE CREDIT WILL RUN OUT AND REAL PEOPLE WILL BE WANTING THERE MONEY BACK MERRY XMAS HOPE SANTA DOSENT SEXUALLY ABUSE YOUR KIDS !!!

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 16, 2010 6:15 pm » by Allreadydead

Master Conspirator

PostTue Nov 16, 2010 6:18 pm » by Boondox681

:flop:
"You wanna' keep it real take a walk out your door,that's as real as it gets from the sky to the floor."

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 16, 2010 6:19 pm » by Saturnv

THE GREAT AMERICAN DREAM PITY THE CHINEASE Are PAYING FOR IT HEY THE GREAT CHINEASE DREAM BETTER THAN THAT AMERICAN CRAP WHER YOU PAY A COMMUNIST COUNTRY TO PAY FOR YOUR BELIFES PAY YOUR DEBTS ...AMERICA GREED WILL KILL YOUR CHILDREN !!1

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 16, 2010 6:20 pm » by Harbin

I think he is onto something.
He is showing how Americans are living outside their means.
This is a moral issue.
He is pointing out how Americans just don't see themselves, and our relationship with China clearly.
Antiwar.com

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 16, 2010 6:22 pm » by Saturnv

CALL OF DUTY 4 THE ONLY THING MISSING IS THE INNOCENT WOMAN AND CHILDREN BEING SLAUGHTERED SANTA I WANT CALL OF DUTY 4 WITH THE INNOCENTS IN IT !!!

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 16, 2010 6:30 pm » by Saturnv

HARBIN OO GOOD SOMEONE WHO ACTUALLY PUTS HIS BRAIN TO USE MORALS MM MY MORALS DONT HAVE SEX WITH YOUR KIDS DONT TELL THEM LIES LET THEM BELIVE IN THE TRUTH TELL THEM THAT SANTA BORROWED MONEY OFF PEOPLE THAT DONT BELIVE IN GOD THE CHINEASE BUT YOU HAD A GOOD TIME ALTHOUGH YOU ARE A CHRISTIAN IF YOU ACTUALLY SE ME AT THE BOTTOM OF YOUR BED IM AN ILLUSION AND IF U ACTUALLY SEE ME YOU ARE MENTALLY ILL IM SWEAR THAT I WILL TELL THE TRUTH THE WHOLE TRUTH AND ANYTHING THAT THE CHINEASE SAY IS THE TRUTH!!! LOL

Master Conspirator

PostTue Nov 16, 2010 6:31 pm » by Boondox681

I think he is onto something.
He is showing how Americans are living outside their means.
This is a moral issue.
He is pointing out how Americans just don't see themselves, and our relationship with China clearly.

:flop: i got that too.
doesn't mean he shouldn't take his meds though :D
"You wanna' keep it real take a walk out your door,that's as real as it gets from the sky to the floor."

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 16, 2010 6:40 pm » by Gisgangusur

[quote="allreadydead"]Princess Leia Gold Bikini Pillow Fight!!

quote]

I could use "HEPTANITY" here,with me right in the middle...... :D
Now ye shall know that the chosen priest & apostle of infinite space is the prince-priest, the Beast; and in his woman, called the Scarlet Woman, is all power given.

"VISITA INTERIORA TERRAE RECTIFICANDO INVENIES OCCULTUM LAPIDEM."

PreviousNext